It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Documents from 1995-1996 expose Air Force 2025

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Military Documents from 1995-1996 expose Air Force 2025

csat.au.af.mil

Welcome to Air Force 2025
csat.au.af.mil...

Future study conducted 1995-1996
for the Air Force Chief of Staff
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I found this website over 10 years ago and completely forgot about it, so I decided I should give everyone else a peak at this valuable information.

I do not know if ATS have ever covered this story, but this is information that people of 2009 should see and understand that it was compiled and created by the Air Force 13-14 years ago.

What caught my attention and made me remember about this website and the hundreds of PDF files it has exposing each and every plan they have for us concerning Air and Space, was the recent "Norway UFO" story. Within this website you will read about a lot of stuff you never thought was possible.

From Holograms, Image Projectors in the sky, to Submarines laying in the South East Asia heating up the Ocean via nuclear methods in order for HAARP to blast that section of ocean with Microwaves.

The snippet below reminds me of the 26th December 2004 Tsunami:

Using nuclear generators under the ocean’s surface, delivered by submarine or surface vessel, the ocean could be heated to cause a disruption in the ocean currents that would cause weather problems for neighboring countries. The ocean could also be heated by satellite methods using microwaves or the reflected sun but this would be more observable. This is much like the El Nino effect being felt in the United States from various ocean currents being shifted in the Pacific Ocean. Could this be done in other parts of the world, like Southeast Asia, to cause typhoons?

I hope you all enjoy the information held within this military website as much as I have over the years.

Show this to a newspaper or news crew and you will be laughed at, even though its from a military website. I seriously can't understand why humans are more interested in celebrities than they are of hard factual military documents stating that the elites are basically manipulating us and our planet.

csat.au.af.mil
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I believe its called bread and circuses and yes people are more interested in that. It is by design. Great stuff here to check out. Thanks for the info! S+F.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Did you read the disclaimer..?

Disclaimer
2025 is a study designed to comply with a directive from the chief of staff of the Air Force to examine the concepts, capabilities, and technologies the United States will require to remain the dominant air and space force in the future. Presented on 17 June 1996, this report was produced in the Department of Defense school environment of academic freedom and in the interest of advancing concepts related to national defense. The views expressed in this report are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Air Force, Department of Defense, or the United States government. This report contains fictional representations of future situations/scenarios. Any similarities to
real people or events, other than those specifically cited, are unintentional and are for purposes of illustration only. This publication has been reviewed by security and policy review authorities, is unclassified, and
is cleared for public release.

understand that it was compiled and created by the Air Force 13-14 years ago.

No, it wasn't...

[edit on 12/10/2009 by happygolucky]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by happygolucky

But why host it on a military website?

How come so much of their so called "fictional" plans have came true and are in the process of happening as we speak?

The very fact they have this information on their website rings warnings bells for me.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Couldn't tell ya'...

My post was to point out that the articles/papers are fictional scenarios based upon assumptions...I Googled a few of the names attached to the articles/papers and they all appear to be legit.

But, that only validates that the study used personnel with the technical requirements to 'assume' what may happen in the future...it in now way solidifies the Air Force's agenda.

It may be spot on or far from the mark in regards to current affairs, but either way it's still fiction...plenty of fiction has come true.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

But why host it on a military website?

How come so much of their so called "fictional" plans have came true and are in the process of happening as we speak?

The very fact they have this information on their website rings warnings bells for me.

It's not an official military website. Rather:

The Center for Strategy and Technology was established at the Air War College in 1996. Its purpose is to engage in long-term strategic thinking about technology and its implications for U.S. national security.
The Center focuses on education, research, and publications that support the integration of technology into national strategy and policy. Its charter is to support faculty and student research, publish research through books, articles, and occasional papers, fund a regular program of guest speakers, host conferences and symposia on these issues, and engage in collaborative research with U.S. and international academic institutions. As an outside-funded activity, the Center enjoys the support of institutions in the strategic, scientific, and technological worlds.

An essential part of this program is to establish relationships with organizations in the Air Force as well as other Department of Defense agencies, and identify potential topics for research projects. Research conducted under the auspices of the Center is published as Occasional Papers and disseminated to senior military and political officials, think tanks, educational institutions, and other interested parties. Through these publications, the Center hopes to promote the integration of technology and strategy in support of U.S. national security objectives.

It seems to be a think-tank type organization that hopes, through their discoveries and research, to help lead future US security programs take shape.

[edit on 10-12-2009 by lpowell0627]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You have a lot of good points and Im glad you Googled to see if the people where legit. Fiction (as you mentioned) always manifests itself somehow into reality. Its a good source of information to print out and have at hand, some have already came true and lets see what else comes true.

lpowell0627: It is a military website, even though it states otherwise. If information is held on a ".mil" domain, then its military. I do agree with you that it does appear to be a "Think-tank".

Wikipedia: The .mil registration is exclusively meant for the United States Department of Defense and its subsidiary organizations.

EDIT: Take a look at this document (This is the exact article that made me create this thread due to the "Norway UFO" spiral:

PDF from military website mentioning Holographics

[edit on 10/12/2009 by the_denv]

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What do people think RAND Corp is?

Its silly how people would blow off a report by a think tank.

Think tanks are the idea making people. They imagine it and report it. DARPA then makes the ideas into reality if possible.

Keep in mind we always have classified tech above and beyond what the public sees. So beyond the Skunkworks UCAVs, the Sarcos powered exoskeletons, BAE systems railguns, General Atomics High Energy Lasers, and everything else in the news media are amazing systems and technologies. Its the kind of things that would make sci fi writers jealous.

We have to thank these think tanks and a little inspration from Heinlein, Asimov, and Gene Roddenberry for all the hidden wonders.

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
[edit on 12/10/2009 by happygolucky]

top topics

join