It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular Phenomena In The Sky. What Is It?

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hack28
reply to post by Shakesbeer

Thankyou!
that answered my questions, along with Phage thankyou to him as well.

Dear Domino, trying to draw this is insane, to make it overlap and working out the math. it mayyyy take a bit hahaha im gonna try my best though im intrigued as well.

It doesn't fit in with the fibbonachi spiral but it is still a very very well formed spiral (almost too perfect)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Man, I wish our UFO friends would just show their ships already(not necessarily here, but in Norway, as it appears they have plenty of cameras there.) I think no matter what they do, these phenomena are not going to get people convinced.

As long as they have the nukes under control, I don't see what they're worried about.

link   
reply to post by processofelimination

The same experiment went on into the morning, at correlating times.

link   
Here's what I believe:

It was likely the RSM-56 Bulava (Булава - "mace") launched from the Юрий Долгорукий (Yuri Dolgoruky) submarine. And the missile probably came out of control so they had to initiate self-destruct. Whether it failed or not: The Russians needs two successful launches of the Bulava from the Yuri Dolgoruky submarine before it "could be accepted into service" in 2010. I wonder where that submarine was when they launched it...

scroll down

(It's easier than quoting from numerous posts)

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Ok, Let's see if I can understand where you are all coming from.

Some say it's a Rocket.. If it was a Rocket, Wouldn't the Image last a lot longer than what it does?

Wormhole Theory? I doubt it..

Plasma or other Elctrical Phenomena? Could be, But I doubt it...

Did they get the LHC working? Now, that't what I think it is... lol

LASER SHOW.. I think this is the most Plausible. Like I said before. Too many Photo's and Video's floating around the internet. This "Spiral Thing" doesn't last long. How did so many people get it on camera unless they knew beforehand it was going to happen?

I am 99% Sure it's a Laser Projection. Maybe as a rehearsel for a concert or maybe just to see what it would look like.

If it turns out to be something else, then I'll eat my Pet Dog.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I understand where youre coming from with that theory but would the spiral not be horizontal rather than vertical if the booster was falling and wouldnt the blue glow be more vertical that horizontal????

[edit on 9-12-2009 by wes_dublin]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Is it possible it was Russian test of, a Pulsed Detonation Wave Engine, those can work with or without atmosphere.
If so it would be top secrect and denied by Russia that it ever took place.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Damian-007

You better start cooking, couse that was no laser show

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Great awesome thread...
what can it be?

Is it possible that the LHC made this phenomenon.??? Because they talk about mini black holes and GOD particles

S&F

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888
Man, I wish our UFO friends would just show their ships already(not necessarily here, but in Norway, as it appears they have plenty of cameras there.) I think no matter what they do, these phenomena are not going to get people convinced.

As long as they have the nukes under control, I don't see what they're worried about.

Mabey they dont want to destroy all earth inhabitants, just some. And to come out and violate any global disclosure treaty may spark a very quick, brief war making their reason for comming here void breaking their celestial code of love and respect. Why also scaring any survivors away from leaving with them. So they play the waiting game, time is endless for some. Just my 1 cent input.

[edit on 12/9/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Uhhhh guys... I think I may have just found what this actually is... I'll be back in like 2 minutes with the deets. I've been doing some scooping on the secure EISCAT site.. I found a strange link in one of their experiments descriptions and followed it. All I will say for now is Quasi-Periodic Medium-Scale Traveling Ionospheric Disturbances

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by jukiodone2
How do you know what the explanation needs???
You're taking a simplistic approach of suggesting that the only things we need to be concerned with are the things we already understand.

Because the explanation needs those variables for it to work, and the weather data suggests a strong correlation to the rocket theory. How does the amount of protons or electrons from the sun make this work?

The rocket theory doesnt need partial atmoshperic data from a weather balloon for it to work, its got video of something that looks like a rocke/missile spiralling corroborated by reports of a rocket launch at the time.

My issue is with you saying that the atmoshperic data collected by a weather balloon covers all variables in the atmoshpere at that time which is clearly not the case.

I (and science as a whole) dont fully understand all the factors can affect the atmosphere and my point still stands that to say all variables are covered in that data is a scientific error and is partially why some people always look for something more as they're spurred on by similar presumptions of total knowledge.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Get ready for change.

Or not.

Though change is inevitable.

So, get ready for change.

ALSO:

It happened. This is the only thing to concern yourselves with. The event happened with hundreds if not thousands of witnesses. "How" it happened is interesting to distract oneself with, but it is just that a distraction from the eyes of truth.

So it happened.

Now if I was one to delve into such matters I might ask why on that day? Why did such an odd event take place on THAT day? Did anything else happen around the globe on that day? What of that week? What of the following week? Perhaps one may pay close attention now...

As for a missile, rocket or unknown technology perhaps one will never have the truth. It may have been a lizard with a major attitude trying to gain the attention of humans, or it may have been E.T. going home, or it may have been a chaotic rocket launch gone wild. One may never truly know except for their own truth.

In the greater grasp of things one may simply choose to admire the events odd beauty and move on with perhaps a greater perception of the phenomenon. Awareness is key, or something like that... or was it the key is awareness, or just awareness itself, or can awareness be a self? Anyways, this is wildly cool and I think we all need to just chill and get out our video cameras and popcorn.

This may only be the beginning, or the end, or the end of the beginning.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

So EISCAT was experimenting while this was taking place? Interesting!

Yes that ran 3 experiments yesterday, I wrote them way back in the this thread.

The 3rd one is not knows since the data for its and the schedule are password protected.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wtfhuh

So EISCAT was experimenting while this was taking place? Interesting!

Yes that ran 3 experiments yesterday, I wrote them way back in the this thread.

The 3rd one is not knows since the data for its and the schedule are password protected.

I'm thrashing through their site as we speak

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by processofelimination

Likes the process. In your name that is, lol
smh @ your flag contribution being darkened as if you have been flagging. Might want to adjust that if you are brand new, friend. Still likes the process.

[edit on 12/9/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gromle

Originally posted by Damian-007
I think is you all look at it closely, you'll see it's being projected from the Mountain. Why are the Video's called "Leservideo"? Is that Norway Speak for LaserVideo?

I think this is a Laser Projected Image from the top of a mountain and I rhink a lot of people knew this was about to happen. That's why there are so many video's and Photo's doing the rounds.

Look how quick this "Phenomena" lasts. Is that enough time to grab a camera and get a shot? I don't think so.

So, In conclusion. My opinion is that it's a Laser Projected Image...

Leservideo is norwegian for "reader submittet video".
And it was no laser show, Im sure of that

It happend when everyone was about to head out for work, so many saw it. And us norwegians love gadgets, so most of us have cameras at hand.

I hadn't seen Damian-007s post when I suggested it is a laser show, but I agree strongly.

I hadn't spotted the 'Leser' tag on the video, whatever it means, it doesn't rule out a laser show.

Also, why does what time of day it was rule out a laser show projector as the source? Surely the fact that an operator of such equipment had darkness in which the laser show would be properly visible is the important thing? It still allows for either testing of their rig, simply playing with it because they had the conditions to do so, or an all night or24/7 'rave' dance party/event (which aren't unheard of in Europe - and may have been private/non advertised)?

They can do stuff like this: link so I see nothing in the shapes/colours recorded in Norway to suggest to me (I stress I have no professional experience with these things) that they are beyond this technology, and there was that beam with a seeming axis at/near ground level...

I suggest someone contacts some people with the laser light show kit and find out whether they could have created a show like this before ruling it out as a theory.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by curioustype]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's some preliminary information, I'm still trying to gain access to the hidden experiment log.

QP TIDs: Coordinated Study of Quasi-Periodic Medium-Scale Traveling Ionospheric Disturbances with Extended Latitude Coverage
Key Objectives:

* To determine whether gravity-wave induced medium-scale traveling ionospheric disturbances (MSTIDs) consistently observed at high geomagnetic latitudes under quiet geomagnetic conditions are at all related to the continuum of quasi-periodic thermospheric waves observed at both Arecibo, Millstone, and perhaps AMISR Poker Flat.
* To Firmly establish the geophysical parameter range over which these quasi-periodic MSTIDs�that currently appear to defy theoretical explanation�exist.

Background Conditions: Low to moderate geomagnetic activity, New Moon.
ISRs Needed: All, for three 48-hour runs.
Parameters to Measure: Continuous or near-continuous vertical power profiles through the E/F regions (100-800 km) with the best time resolution possible. We must have 5 minute or better time resolution power profiles in order to properly filter the data to separate small amplitude waves from the normal variations of the ionosphere.
Secondary Parameters to Measure: Dual-beam ion velocities commensurate with the primary objective.
Simultaneous Data: As the waves sought for this study are known to exist at AO, MSH, and PFISR, simultaneous data are needed to further study the waves and identify the generative processes.
Participant Duties: John Mathews will coordinate the observations to ensure that proper modes are used at each UAF.
Contact: J.D. Mathews, F.T. Djuth, D. Livneh, I. Seker, M.P. Sulzer, C.A. Tepley, S.M. Smith, W.A. Bristow, J.C. Foster, and M. Nicolls.

link   
Norway's HAARP instillation?

link   

Originally posted by processofelimination
TAKEN FROM EISCAT EXPERIMENT SCHEDULE

TextSchedule Notes Viewer Vn 1.1.1.1 VHF: Boundary 2009 12 08 1800 - 2009 12 09 0200 Scheduled for 0000-0200

Experiment Notes:
We want to study processes taking place within the auroral oval, at the polar cap boundary and even
within the polar cap, like:
- Reconnection (determination of the reconnection electric field)
- Poleward boundary intensification (PBIs), auroral streamers and fast flows
- Drift of F-region polar cap patches across the night-side auroral oval boundary and the effects of that to the boundary.

So EISCAT was experimenting while this was taking place?
Interesting!

*bangs head on desk*

As I posted on page 4 or something... lol

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join