It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, Area 51, And Other Anomalies Nearby

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
ok folks we have a DIRECT REFERENCE to dulce made by yet another soul that claims to have worked at area 51....this person seems to be more credible with his answers to questions......here is the link to some of the videos:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

here are other videos linked to similar bases in other parts of the world

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

NOTES:
research-
IN ENGLAND:

"the voice" notes
MENSA
okhams razor [merlin]
barkshire base
information given to public in february 1994...what was it?
the trip seat
montauk project
rudloe manor (britians u.f.o. centre)
peasemore base
project mannequin
code name centinal (mr. whitemore)

i'll let you guys have at that while i continue my research for the previous topics given

one last thing another few things given to me that should be added to the first list is :
www.think-aboutit.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and another name as well:
SGT. JOHNATHAN P. LOUETTE.

well....enjoy!!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ok so far all i can find about anne west is that the name is a pseudoname NOT her real name...however here is a link to the actual dulce book....ill read that later considering its going to take me a while to corroborate information having 2 kids lmao...anyways here is a link for that:

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

here are a few other various links associated with the name anne west....

www.think-aboutit.com...
www.illuminati-news.com...

DID THIS WHOLE "CONSPIRACY" ORIGINATE IN GREAT BRITIAN?
nord.twu.net...

well off to another topic i guess

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
dealing with the monster quest "bigfoot" search i referenced in the intro...here is part one of the 5 part series....this IS THE EPISODE THAT THEY GET ACTUAL EVIDENCE OF SOME SORT OF CREATURE THATS ONLY 1 CHROMOSOME OFF OF OUR HUMAN MAKE UP!!!!! well i hope you enjoy it

again could this possibly be a government-alien experiment that they let loose to see if it would survive? i don't know but i guess we will just have to wait and see....anyways now im off to search about something else

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
one more thing i did find another thread on here that may have other information we will need....soooooo....heres the link to that

i have not read it yet myself but will at a later time

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
moderator, will you please remove this post and the post quoted below so this persons private information will not be violated...thanks so much

Originally posted by facthunter666
I'd like to able to talk to you more privately so... my email is [email protected] please tell me when you have that so I can remove it from this post so I don't get spammed.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i have been conducting a search for the folklore connections and just may have some startling information.....its right here in another thread on this site that i started...sooo let me know of any connections you may make in the process....my most intriguing one would have to be the kokopelli(spelling) and the story from chile.....at any rate here is the link for that forum:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i did do a search on google earth around brooks lake but i think i came up empty handed...will search again in a few days...i did find some strange things however....make of them what you will:

here you are!

definitely military activity there...
s692.photobucket.com...

shadow or entrance? idk...what do you think?
s692.photobucket.com...

something painted on the ground???
s692.photobucket.com...

well there you have it let me know what u think about all this hubbub

[edit on 19-12-2009 by anonymousAlienResearcher]

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
im going to take a break guys its time for breakfast and the kids are hungry so i will pick this up again later....hubby is home from work today so i might not post much else if anything today....till next time

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymousAlienResearcher

have you researched this possible entrance yet

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
i might be able to help you im planing a mission to investigate dulce base soon so info you have will be helpful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join