It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Oil Behind Copenhagen Climate Scam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Originally posted by Animal
I have also offered solutions, here is one I have offered you before: end free-trade.

We dont even have free-trade. All those groups such as NAFTA, WTO, etc are all managed trade, controlled by the multinational oligarch corporations. But I dont recall you saying that to me anyways, and how is that going to...

Oh, yeah, I do recall you saying that now. What was your version of it again? We've already discussed the weakness of such/

Get back to me when you are actually willing to discuss ideas and not simply hold to and argue on behalf of your dogmatic positions.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Avenginggecko
Let's just ignore the fact that there is far more evidence of global warming and climate change even if you completely remove all of the CRU reports from the picture.

Do show us some material that has no CRU affiliation...
...and also provide s with data that overall isn't irrelevent:
ignoranceisfutile.wordpress.com...

This is all politically motivated.

You're right. I hate anything that included the premise of a global tax, an unelected global government. Also a carbon tax, based on faulty and limited arguments, whch promises to raise the costs of literally every facet of our existence. I'm also against central planner sounding policies that will result in the impoverishment and starvation of even more millions that those who already face a blighted existence as food prices have over doubled in response to food crops being converted to biodiesel.

I've even gone as far as to list and link sources for them for energy companies that run 100% alternative energy right now, as well as ways for them to reduce their carbon footprint to nearly nothing, but the posts go completely ignored.

I beg all of you...
If we stop pumping oil how will we make all of the cheap plastics we all depend on?

I even started a thread on this last nigth and the Alarmists looked right past it:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Know why? Because it solves the problem immediately and that's no fun when your team hasn't won yet!

So you're claiming that current renewables can solve the total global energy problem, and without causing price increases across the board which will lead to human suffering? Start a thread and be sure to apply your absolutist terminology.

I guess it's easier to sit in a chair and complain about the possibility of the system hurting you than it is to get yourself free of the system that's thoroughly screwing you over right now. Go figure!

It is. But without some revolutionary new thing, energy enslavement will be an issue. Especially when the elites are witholding so much from us.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Animal
Get back to me when you are actually willing to discuss ideas and not simply hold to and argue on behalf of your dogmatic positions.

Get real. We've already discussed it. Whats it called again? From what I recall it described an 'ideal' economy, with an overtone of central planning. I asked you how to implement it with without a (likely to be tyrannical) global government and you couldnt or wouldnt answer. I ask you how to do anything real about the 'crisis' without a global dictatorship, and you wont or cant answer. I ask you how much human suffering is 'solving' the 'crisis' worth, and you wont or cant answer.

But a global government is what you're going to get, the reality is, anways:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you should be rejoicing right now, right?

[edit on 8-12-2009 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

<< 1  2   >>

join