It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NPR reporter pressured over Fox role

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jdub297
reply to post by December_Rain

Much as you would like, the OP is not about YOU.

Of course, you CANNOT respond to my challenge to your lies and misdirection, can you?

Deny ignorance.
jw

Respond to your challenge you mean speak like you? Ok very well, No Thanks I am more than comfortable under your mother' and sister skirt! You see in my family we do not promote incest but I can see where you are coming from to hide facts which never exist.

There I spoke like you and responded to your challenge.

So again no link or quotes? Touche' pure FAUX like techniques.

[edit on 9-12-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Respond to your challenge you mean speak like you? Ok very well, No Thanks I am more than comfortable under your mother' and sister skirt! You see in my family we do not promote incest but I can see where you are coming from to hide facts which never exist.

You obviously have no idea what hiding behind/under mother's skirt" means do you?

It is not a reference to incest, but to childish fear.

Now, as for the post to which you cannot respond:

I've made NO false accusations and defy you to cite one.
I've posted no "fox propaganda" and defy you to cite one.

The OP and every one of my posts here have considered prior restraint, censorship and outright bullying from the frightened and resentful left.

Your inability to objectively consider opposing viewpoints belies your small-mindedness and fear of realty.

Back to the skirt, kid.

Deny ignorance.

jw

[edit on 9-12-2009 by jdub297]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

I have nothing to fear, I simply asked you show me the proof where I wrote anything which can be considered anti-semite, so far you have been unable to do so. So you have no "truth and facts" backing up anything you say which is quiet similar to your FAUX.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I've made NO false accusations and defy you to cite one.

I’ll take you up on that challenge…I need look no further than the first sentence in your OP.

One of the simplest rebuttals to the ATS whiners about “Faux News” has been the exuberant input and valuable contributions of liberals such as Mara Liasson and Juan Williams.

Juan Williams and Mara Liasson are not “Liberals”…they are traditional Journalists where objectivity matters. I understand they might as well be bigfoot to someone as devoted to Fox News as yourself, but the truth remains.

In fact NPRs concerns were not that they appear on FOX, but rather that FOX was increasingly trying to position them inaccurately as “Liberals” in an attempt to portray Fox as “fair and balanced”. By doing so they risk the integrity of those reporters. They are not “Liberal” or “Democrat” voices, but rather journalists as they used to be defined before Fox News and others basterdized the profession.

Like I said..given what I have read of your postings I have no expectation that you would recognize where you have wandered into “falsehoods” and “propaganda”…but you have all the same.

What an perfect example of how the far right repeatedly shows that they believe that “Reality has a Liberal, left wing Bias”

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Blah Blah Blah fox news is so evil and tells sooo many lies. The more I hear this the more I believe they are telling me the truth. Well atleast Glen Beck this is what it is truly about Bill O'reilly loves obama as far as I see it. I believe this is about Glen Beck he is telling the dirty little secrets they do not want us to hear. So they demonize fox and him for it.

Just like the senator who stood up and shouted lie. Did he lie? I think he was telling the truth and time will tell will it not. It became about him not the issue. That is what this is all about make it about fox news not the issues because if you look at the issues you might see the truth. It is all a big game and you fox haters are the pawns in a grand plan where your very right to say that you hate fox news is at stake WAKE UP!! do you honestly think they will stop with them? I look at like the jews who helped the nazi troops find the other jews did they get a free pass?

[edit on 9-12-2009 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Now, as for the post to which you cannot respond:

I've made NO false accusations about you and defy you to cite one.

Your inability to objectively consider opposing viewpoints belies your small-mindedness and fear of realty.

Back to the skirt, kid.

Deny ignorance.

jw

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Any further little childish retorts will be dealt with

This silliness needs to stop and we need to get back on topic

Everyone

Thank you

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>