It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 in 1922,1941,1990,1991,2001,2009

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceGoatsFarts

Sometimes Fraternity members join other Fraternities outside of College, however there is only one established "gateway" and that is the Demolay .. though not all Demolay become Masons .. for instance, Clinton was Demlay, but he never became a Freemason.

And, not to bring down my Masonic Brethren, but fraternities like Skull and Bones are so far beyond what Masonry is as far as power, wealth, prestige, that quite honestly becoming a Mason after that is a major downgrade lol..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mmichael

Before you go spouting off again without the slightest knowledge of U.S. history, perhaps you should learn a little about what you speak:

Gulf of Tonkin Resolution
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Tonkin Gulf Resolution (officially, the Southeast Asia Resolution, Public Law 88-408) was a joint resolution of the United States Congress passed on August 7, 1964 in response to two alleged minor naval skirmishes off the coast of North Vietnam between U.S. destroyers and Vietnamese torpedo ships from the North, known collectively as the Gulf of Tonkin Incident. The Tonkin Gulf Resolution is of historical significance because it gave U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson authorization, without a formal declaration of war by Congress, for the use of military force in Southeast Asia.

Tonkin Gulf Intelligence "Skewed" According to Official History and Intercepts

Newly Declassified National Security Agency Documents Show Analysts Made "SIGINT fit the claim" of North Vietnamese Attack

National Security Agency Gulf of Tonkin Documents Index
"Skunks, Bogies, Silent Hounds, and the Flying Fish: The Gulf of Tonkin Mystery, 2-4 August 1964" by NSA historian Robert J. Hanyok

Washington, D.C., 1 December 2005 - The largest U.S. intelligence agency, the National Security Agency, today declassified over 140 formerly top secret documents -- histories, chronologies, signals intelligence [SIGINT] reports, and oral history interviews -- on the August 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident. Included in the release is a controversial article by Agency historian Robert J. Hanyok on SIGINT and the Tonkin Gulf which confirms what historians have long argued: that there was no second attack on U.S. ships in Tonkin on August 4, 1964. According to National Security Archive research fellow John Prados, "the American people have long deserved to know the full truth about the Gulf of Tonkin incident. The National Security Agency is to be commended for releasing this piece of the puzzle. The parallels between the faulty intelligence on Tonkin Gulf and the manipulated intelligence used to justify the Iraq War make it all the more worthwhile to re-examine the events of August 1964 in light of new evidence." Last year, Prados edited a National Security Archive briefing book which published for the first time some of the key intercepts from the Gulf of Tonkin crisis.

The National Security Agency has long resisted the declassification of material on the Gulf of Tonkin incident, despite efforts by Senate Foreign Relations Committee staffer Carl Marcy (who had prepared a staff study on the August 4 incident); former Deputy Director Louis Tordella, and John Prados to push for declassification of key documents. Today's release is largely due to the perseverance of FOIA requester Matthew M. Aid, who requested the Hanyok study in April 2004 and brought the issue to the attention of The New York Times when he learned that senior National Security Agency officials were trying to block release of the documents. New York Times reporter Scott Shane wrote that higher-level officials at the NSA were "fearful that [declassification] might prompt uncomfortable comparisons with the flawed intelligence used to justify the war in Iraq." The glaring light of publicity encouraged the Agency's leaders finally to approve declassification of the documents.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by GoldenFleece]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Sept. 11, 2001 actually does fall in line with another cyclical pattern. There is a pattern of critical timing that follows a repeating cycle. I won't tell you any of these dates or the keys to the cycle or anything more. I tell you this so that you will know that your interest in this particular date is not pointless. You are drawn to it, but you don't understand yet. It is not the date Sept. 11 that is special. It is the date's relation to the underlying cycle. In fact, I do believe George Bush was speaking on Sept. 11 in the years leading up to the Sept. 11, 2001 event because he is aware of the cycle and he can naturally run the cycle forwards and know that Sept. 11, 2001 is a special date. It is not Sept. 11 that is special. It is Sept. 11, 2001 that is special.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
Sept. 11, 2001 actually does fall in line with another cyclical pattern. There is a pattern of critical timing that follows a repeating cycle. I won't tell you any of these dates or the keys to the cycle or anything more. I tell you this so that you will know that your interest in this particular date is not pointless. You are drawn to it, but you don't understand yet. It is not the date Sept. 11 that is special. It is the date's relation to the underlying cycle. In fact, I do believe George Bush was speaking on Sept. 11 in the years leading up to the Sept. 11, 2001 event because he is aware of the cycle and he can naturally run the cycle forwards and know that Sept. 11, 2001 is a special date. It is not Sept. 11 that is special. It is Sept. 11, 2001 that is special.

That can only mean one thing - Astronomical/Astrological cycles; Right?

A big thank you! I will now dig deeper.

[edit on 8-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join