It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sept 11 in 1922,1941,1990,1991,2001,2009

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
It was September 11,1922 when the League of Nations issued the British mandate for them to rule Palestine under the Belfour declaration. This was to lead to the creation of an independent state of Isreal for the Jews.

September 11, 1941 - Construction on the Pentagon begins by breaking ground on this date.

September 11, 1990
A Speech by Freemason and occultist, George H. W. Bush gives speech to congress about establishing the "New World Order": SOURCE:en.wikisource.org...

Once again, Americans have stepped forward to share a tearful goodbye with their families before leaving for a strange and distant shore. At this very moment, they serve together with Arabs, Europeans, Asians and Africans in defense of principle and the dream of a new world order.

Sept. 11, 1991: Freemason and occultist, George H. W. Bush gives another speech to congress about establishing the "New World Order"

...A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order...
...Even the new world order cannot guarantee an era of perpetual peace. But enduring peace must be our mission. Our success in the Gulf will shape not only the new world order we seek but our mission here at home...

Sept. 11 1999: The Jewish calendar is 6,000 years old. September 11, 1999 is regarded as the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation.

September 11, 2001: Hijackings attack the World Trade Center Towers & Pentagon

September 11, 2009: The Dow Jones industrial average is down 22 at 9,605.41. Identical to the Dow’s finish of 9,605.51 eight years ago, the day before the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

A Speech by Freemason and occultist, George H. W. Bush

He might have been an occultist, I have no idea, but he definitely was not a Freemason?

September 11, 2009: The Dow Jones industrial average is down 22 at 9,605.41. Identical to the Dow’s finish of 9,605.51 eight years ago, the day before the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.

But that's not exact.. it's off. And the day is off too .. you are relating a september 11th, to a september 10th.

Ps. What's your point?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATS4dummies
Hmmm... Nice masonic symbols in your banner, Rock*uck.

/Second line... for the masons in the house.

Dude, that was just rude.

He was just trying to clear up the fact that Daddy bush is not a Mason.

And you insult the guy over that? I guess the ATS for Dummies did not cover the T and C.

And just to let you know a "clover" is not a Masonic symbol, I think that's an Irish thing.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Izarith

Hmmm... Nice masonic symbols in your banner, Rock*uck.

/Second line... for the masons in the house.

And just to let you know a "clover" is not a Masonic symbol, I think that's an Irish thing.

Well the symbol above the clover is pretty masonic

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GW8UK

Oh that symbol.....

That's just um.... that's a.....

Damn! you know to much!

Rockpuck, I think some people are starting to catch on to your cleverly concealed.....stuff *wink, wink*.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ATS4dummies

Thank you for the wonderful altering of my screen name... it was uh ... very.. clever..

And I am glad you like the Masonic symbol (Symbol, not Symbols.. there is only one in there the rest are Irish/Gaelic)

Imamarty made the Avatar for me if you really want to know..

reply to post by Izarith

Rockpuck, I think some people are starting to catch on to your cleverly concealed.....stuff *wink, wink*.

Noooo!!!!! How did they know!

It couldn't be that above allllll the symbols I quite blatantly tell the whole of ATS that I am, in fact, a 32º Master Mason?!??

But, ATS4dummies .. that does not change the fact that what I said is in fact true: George H.W. Bush was NOT a Freemason.

Nor was Jr.

In fact, the last President that was, was Ford.

But I do agree, Bush's speech was very, very important, as with the onset of the internet, the PC movement and Liberalism it gave birth to Globalism .. a econo/politico ideological movement toward one world government and the destruction of sovereignty.

Masonry played no part in that.. Just a few things like greed.. power.. money.. selfishness, and ignorance is bringing about the "NWO" as you call it.

I still don't get the point of the thread..

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
George H.W. Bush was NOT a Freemason.
Nor was Jr.

Academic secret societies are gateways to be a Freemason. And generaly speaking, such secret societies share similar objectives, methods, beliefs than Freemasonry.

You could very well be a member of such secret societies (Skull and Bones) or gatherings (Bohemian grove), and not being "a Mason" strictly speaking, but you will still be a member of the same "family".

As for proof of this assumptions : Academic secret societies are gateways to be a Freemason

In my country, we have what is called "Orders" in the different universities. Those Orders have initiation rituals, symbols, ceremonials, secrecy, etc, just like Freemasonry does. Most orders have the objective to keep the folklore alive (mainly songs and local lore) and promote networking. But they are not masons.

Here is an exemple of members of an academic Order from my former university :

But there are also "secret Orders" that recruit students from the most influencial faculties and that introduce them to the world of Freemasonry. The members cannot speak about these Orders, but it's not really a big secret.

Here are some of these Orders : Ordre des frères M.a.K.B. (They even have a Facebook page here, so much for the secret !), Ordre des frères coquillards, Cercle des nébuleux, etc.

If you go to the facebook I gave you for the Order of the brothers M.a.K.B., you cannot ignore the masonic typology and symbols. Neither can you ignore that these guys are students, selected and invited by other members of the order.

But these guys are not Masons stricto senso, because they are not member of any of the openly accepted lodges. (That you can find here)

I doubt the relation is any different between the Skull and Bones (and other societies) and Freemasonry.

So maybe Bush is not a Mason, but I wouldn't go as far as saying that :

• He knows nothing about Freemasons
  • He doesn't know Masons personally
  • He doesn't meet them during various gatherings
  • He may not be regarded as a Brother by any Mason.

and I agree that I don't get where the OP want us to go...

Edit : Bonus (unrelated) pic from the M.a.K.B. facebook page, because that's one hell of a bike :

[edit on 7-12-2009 by SpaceGoatsFarts]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I had looked up sept. 11 in history before and I found all those things that happened on sept.11 to be highly coincidental (and suspect).
I believe it is also the first day of the coptic calendar if i'm not mistaken.
Here's a few other events of interest for the 11th:
1297 – Battle of Stirling Bridge: Scots jointly-led by William Wallace and Andrew Moray defeat the English.
1789 – Alexander Hamilton is appointed the first United States Secretary of the Treasury.
1813 – War of 1812: British troops arrive in Mount Vernon and prepare to march to and invade Washington D.C..
1857 – The Mountain Meadows Massacre: Mormon settlers and Paiutes massacre 120 pioneers at Mountain Meadows, Utah.
1891 – The Jewish Colonization Association is established by Baron Maurice de Hirsch.
1893 – First conference of the World Parliament of Religions is held.
1921 – Nahalal, the first moshav in Israel, is settled.
1973 – A coup in Chile headed by General Augusto Pinochet topples the democratically elected president Salvador Allende. Pinochet remains in power for almost 17 years.
1997 – NASA's Mars Global Surveyor reaches Mars.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
List of dates

And ?

Hey look at what happened on september 10
# 1939 – World War II: Canada declares war on Nazi Germany, joining the Allies – France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia.
# 1943 – World War II: German forces begin their occupation of Rome.
# 1951 – The United Kingdom begins an economic boycott of Iran.
# 1967 – The people of Gibraltar vote to remain a British dependency rather than becoming part of Spain.
# 1974 – Guinea-Bissau gains independence from Portugal.
# 1976 – A British Airways Hawker Siddeley Trident and an Inex-Adria DC-9 collide near Zagreb, Yugoslavia, killing 176.
# 1977 – Hamida Djandoubi, convicted of torture and murder, is the last person to be executed by guillotine in France.
# 1984 – geneticist Alec Jeffreys realises the potential of DNA profiling in his laboratory.
# 1990 – The Basilica of Our Lady of Peace in Yamoussoukro, Côte d'Ivoire – the largest church in Africa is consecrated by Pope John Paul II.
# 2002 – Switzerland, traditionally a neutral country, joins the United Nations.
# 2003 – Anna Lindh, the foreign minister of Sweden, is fatally stabbed while shopping, and dies the following day.
# 2007 – Former Prime Minister of Pakistan Nawaz Sharif returns to Pakistan after seven years in exile, following a military coup in October 1999.
# 2008 – The Large Hadron Collider at CERN, described as the biggest scientific experiment in history is powered up in Geneva, Switzerland.

Creepy !

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Look up ANY date, and you will find just as many events that happened. Sep 11th is no different.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It was September 11,1922 when the League of Nations issued the British mandate for them to rule Palestine under the Belfour declaration. This was to lead to the creation of an independent state of Isreal for the Jews.

Thanks for your input and interesting accumulation of data.

Couple minor quibbles. Conspiracists like to isolate and identify mentions of the expression "New World Order" and attach great significance to it.

In the world of the Bush family and other high profile politicians it is merely a catch phrase with of no deep significance or intent. Something like someone saying they're on a "new regime" of fitness, dieting, or whatever or alluding to "Big Changes."

More importantly, comparing dates from other years may be interesting, but you'll find you can choose any day of the year, except maybe Feb 29th, and find all sorts of fascinating coincidences and correlations.

Millions of things have happened over recorded human history. By random chance there is some perceived linkage if you scoop up a large enough sampling.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I mean its nice to see what happened on those days in history ... but since u span so much time of course important things happened.... it would be no different from any other day that you decided to go back 100 years with

If you look for a pattern you will find a pattern

just my 2 cents

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Sept. 11 1999: The Jewish calendar is 6,000 years old. September 11, 1999 is regarded as the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation.

Maybe those Dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 were just celebrating the 6,002nd anniversary of the Jewish calendar.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
when are yall going to give up on the mason bashing???

damn, its so humorous...

i think paranoid schizophrenic is the medical term, either that, or you watch too many documentaries made by people who are upset because they were rejected from their local lodge... cough cough alex jones...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Maybe those Dancing Israelis who were arrested on 9/11 were just celebrating the 6,002nd anniversary of the Jewish calendar.

You forgot to mention Operation Northwoods and Tonkin.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
ok.one thing bush was not a freemason hes a skull an bones the dark side and the free mason light side daddy bush is skull bones lil bush is to black we have now is a skull bones guy ombama spell that not ritght o will

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Since you're a student of falsified and false-flag attacks by the U.S., you forgot to mention Pearl Harbor on this Dec. 7th anniversary, which was also known in advance and purposefully provoked (8-point McCollum Memo) by FDR and his War Cabinet.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
reply to post by mmiichael

Since you're a student of falsified and false-flag attacks by the U.S., you forgot to mention Pearl Harbor on this Dec. 7th anniversary, which was also known in advance and purposefully provoked (8-point McCollum Memo) by FDR and his War Cabinet.

You're a student with access to a library of one broken record. You display no knowledge beyond standard Kiddie Konspiracy reductionist rhetoric.

The Viet Nam War did not simply start because of Tonkin. Few things in history can be attributed to a singular event cause and effect. But explaining something multifactorial would be beyond your comprehension level.

[edit on 7-12-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You are missing the BIG ONE!!! Go back, way back, way way back, to Sept 11 of the year 3 B.C.

Read Ernest L Martin's "The Star that Astonished the World", chapter 5.

www.askelm.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join