It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAR: Dr. Cyril Wecht Comments On Berg Beheading Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Renowned Forensic Pathologist Comments On Berg Beheading Video
May, 21st 2004

Pittsburgh, PA � The famed American forensic pathologist Dr. Cyril Wecht today stated his belief that the Nick Berg beheading video was not a hoax. During an interview on the syndicated, conservative radio talk show Quinn and Rose in the morning, Dr. Wecht stated that "I'm satisfied based upon what I have seen, that that does depict a decapitation." Dr. Wecht also claimed in response to the question �Where is the blood?�, that both he and his chief deputy, Joe Dominick, an experienced registered nurse, feel that the video �show(s) a hemorrhaging� and further that �I see definitely a color change and I would describe a density change when the blood does begin to flow.� Later in the interview Dr. Wecht again confirmed his belief that the video is genuine by saying, "....in so far as this video is concerned, I do believe that it actually was a beheading."

For those that are unfamiliar with Doctor Cyril Wecht, he is a leading critic of the Warren Commission�s finding of the single bullet theory. No stranger to conspiracy theories himself, he was the first non-government forensic pathologist permitted to observe and study the Kennedy autopsy materials that are preserved in the National Archives. He also testified in front of Congress at the 1975 Commission on CIA Activities in the United States, otherwise known as the Rockefeller Commission. After Dr. Wecht�s testimony was horribly misrepresented by the Rockefeller Commission, he responded with the following quote, �The Commission has set up a panel of governmental sycophants to defend the Warren Report.� In a May 5, 1975 press release, Wecht charged that �all the members of the panel appointed by the Rockefeller Commission have strong ties to the federal government and close professional relationships with individuals who have formerly participated in studies defending the Warren Report.�

Dr. Cyril Wecht has repeatedly questioned the United States government�s position on a number of issues. These include the Warren and Rockefeller commissions� reports of a lone gunman in the Kennedy assassination, as well as the Air Force�s ruling of suicide in the alleged murder of Col. Philip Shue. Thus, in my opinion it is highly doubtful that Dr. Wecht would deny a CIA cover up for political reasons.

Granted, Dr. Wecht�s professional opinion can only be applied to whether or not the video shows the actual killing and beheading of Nick Berg. However, if indeed Mr. Berg is brutally killed on the video, one must question whether or not an Intelligence agency would commit such a heinous crime.

LINKS:
An archive of the Quinn and Rose show can be found at www.warroom.com.
I have e-mailed Mr. Quinn asking permission to edit the audio to just interview with Dr. Wecht, and will post the interview if and when I receive that permission. In the mean time, one can download the whole show, from the link provided, and fast forward to approximately 57 minutes 21 seconds.

For more information on Dr. Cyril Wecht, a full list of his credentials are available from www.myjaysonwilliams.com. for whom he was an expert consultant.

[Edited on 22-5-2004 by Banshee]

new topics

join