It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have any of you in recent times felt like you are being communicated to in dreams?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Oh thank God it's not just me!
I was reluctant to discuss it but the same is happening to me

Last time was 16 days ago when i woke up to a bright white light and a gentle female voice whispering my name "Michael...Michael.... Come..." and then some sort of voice in the background saying "Zeta 6 ready, Deltoid 9 stable, fire it..." then the female voice says for the last time "Come...We will come...Soon"

It was startling, i felt like my head exploded.

I wonder if it's a technology on a starship... the language wasnt english though but somehow i understood it

Brings me back to 8 weeks prior when i woke up to a white light and these two towers that were flashing labeled "BINARY STARTED 2011 INBOUND" then i just shook my head and it was gone..

anyone had it like mine?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

It sounds to me like the data is now there ready for well..whatever is to come.. expect your intelligence to go sky high as in off the IQ charts. Lucky you...not had anything like that on me atm

I believe i saw an hybrid on the metrolink 2 days ago actually i felt this presence in the tram like something was there, i looked around and saw a woman keeping to herself but i looked at her features it was just unusual, i asked in my head "Are you from above?" after 8 minutes she looks up at me right into my eyes (her eyes were two different colours one bright blue the other bright green) and she "says" "yes but this is neither the time or place..soon" she then smiles and gets off.

Strange things are coming... good things though that i feel anyway.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Just once about a year ago. It was the First of night of 2009.

I think somehow I managed to get in to another persons dream. I tend to be able to control my dreams, I had no will over this one.

I went as far as to draw scenes from it.

This part was where I drove to the house in the background. There was music playing in the truck. I could not place the music or the words in it, but it was rather soothing. Most of the music I listen to is Heavy Metal.

Here is where I got to the house. Yes the building was glowing. Here there what sounded like kids playing.

Here is the final part. The girl here says.

the girl "How did you get here."
Me " I don't know where I am or how."
the girl "Do you know what this is"
Me " NO where am I?
the girl " You should not be here, your in danger"

The girl "I am taking you back"

Then her the building the land the truck and everything starts to fade.

I want to say and tried to force everything to stay because hay I want to drive the tuck more. She says.

"Your not that good and your going back."

Then I woke up on the floor in another room, the middle of the night. I don't sleep walk but I might and not know it. All the same me waking up on a cold floor is odd.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I cant say I have been having dreams involving or pertaining to any out of this world beings. But a very strange feeling comes over me, and that feeling induces me to look into the night sky....It feels like Im being instructed to take a deep look into the night sky.
Also it has become a sort of in house joke with me and the better half being able and significantly being able to know what the other is thinking. I would think of something and she would ask the question about what Im thinking and vice versa. We laugh it off but I think there is more too it. It is also strange how the rest of the family seem to say they are having strange dreams as of late.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
yes, I also have dreams where I feel I am being communicated with. Now if only I could translate them consciously. But for now, subconsciously will have to do.
I also feel that the thoughts I have upon waking are more "true" to my self. That over the course of the day I drift farther from my true nature. I also feel as if sleeping, and the moments that surround sleep, are more ideal than being awake.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I often see strange feline creatures in my dreams, they look at me -- directly -- and it provokes an otherworldly reaction; I simply can never forget the lioness friend I had, the face was elongated, strange. I can't quite explain it.

I've also seen cats, with longer, stronger, elongated bodies. Once again, with the same bizarre face.

I may end up drawing pictures, I believe them all to be female.

Also, once, I fell in love with an alien called "Melondia"

As for communication, like most folk here I've had my fair share. One which included a world changing event, which dazzled the skies with symbols, images and sacred knowledge, it was a universal event where the world changed for the better. A strange-looking skinny dude with a face I can't quite describe, he certainly wasn't someone from earth but he had all the right features, entered my house - sat with me and said "yes it's true" and every other means of saying the same but with different words and phrases, he was OVER-joyed.

There was a black triangle visible up in the skies throughout the dream, people on earth were freaking out about it, was it to blame for the disastrous weather?

Okay, I'll stop.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

Yeah, I've noticed that I spend a lot of time looking up at the night sky now.

Mainly just have detachment from reality moments as if this is all make believe. I feel that I am to be a part of something big, that I have a distinct purpose.

I get these sly moments where I feel that I have knowledge about something and I look at people around me who appear like pawns and are clueless as to what is about to become reality.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2
i've been waking up feeling like i should have remembered something.

like i was told something...but i don't remember...but i really should.

this always happens nights that i wake up more then once in the night (waking once or twice is normal for me)

i just take it all in stride...when i am meant to remember, i will.

but it is nice to know that others have been experiencing stuff along the same lines.

Was going to make my own post but this one pretty much says exactly what i was going to.

It seems that when i do remember the dreams, they are HIGHLY symbollic.

Certainly am feeling that "i was meant to remember something" feeling in the morning.... BUgging me actully - i want to remember!

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   
For the past year or so I have been having dreams about random events like, going to a pizza place and hearing someone say something strange. I'd usually wake up in the morning remembering how vivid it was, then forget about it. Then a few weeks later, after having totally forgot about the dream, I'd go to a pizza place, and hear someone say something strange like, my dog exploded, and at that point I would think back to when I had this experience in my dream. Its like Déjà vu, but I knew what was going to happen, and because it was so insignificant I forgot about it. It feels like I'm going down some path, and every so often I'm shown something that will let me know I'm still going down that path.

Has anyone else experienced this?

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I have had bizzare new incidents happen too me over last 2 years... at a steadily increasing rate.

Although I don't really remember many of my dreams from too long ago... I remember there was period of about 4 or 5 months were every sunday I would wake up at the exact same time... After having a really crazy dream... and i would ALWAYS get a nosebleed. Every week. And during the week I would get nosebleeds when I slept every few days.

Recently however... in the last few months... I have definetly felt something changing about my consciousness... I seem to be more aware about everything... And extra sensory to peoples emotions and how to really view the world from someone else's shoes.

On a another note... I had an interessting dream last night... I dreamt that human-like angelic aliens came down from the skies... giving everybody special spiritual powers. I forgot what happened in between, but at the end we had all forgotten that we had been given these powers and how to use them... but we still had them nonetheless.

I awoke to a massive dual-nostril nosebleed. Not fun... but it sure made me remember the most important parts of that dream.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
So many of us have these strange experiences. It's not coincidental. I made a post a while back about my experience if you'd like to read up on it. I was wide awake. And I'm one of those people cussing in my head swearing if only I could just remember what was said. It remains hidden for a reason, and when the time is right, all will be revealed.

I have a few new things happening in my life as of lately. I'll start off by saying that I am absolutely NOT depressed or suicidal in any way. With that said, I have found myself "making my peace" with people in my life. I've told old friends that they mean the world to me and I appreciate all that they have done for me in this life. I have told the one person in the world that I can't breathe with out...that I love them, and I always will. Even if we are not meant to be. I've made peace with my mom and my dad, so if either of them, or myself decides to pass away any time soon, I've said all I would say at their death bed. I've made sure my children know they mean every thing to me. It's almost as though I'm prepared to leave this world behind.

I feel very strongly that a very significant change is about occur, and unfortunately I think there will be a large number of lives lost when it happens. But I'm not afraid any more. I used to be...but I understand now that death is inevitable. It will come even if the swine flu passes me by..or I survive a deadly car accident or what ever disaster comes that one might live through. Eventually, death will come knocking on your door. So I've come to embrace that fact, not fear it.

Anyway, my point is this....I believe that some of us are being prepared for something huge. When, What, Where, Who, and Why....I don't have an Effin clue. But it's happening. That much is clear.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ventessa, I just had that conversation with a complete stranger today. He was shocked to find someone who understands the feelings and anxieties, but he was well aware that others were feeling them. The same feelings of letting go, and not fearing death. Of wishing and regretting the past, and of wanting to be a better person. Of not being prepared to survive something big. That something big is coming. Of not feeling strong enough, healthy enough, smart enough.
We are all feeling it. Dealing with it differently maybe. Having different experiences maybe. But it is undeniable.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Funny you should mention the stranger...I've been having random conversations with "strangers" just out of the blue about this as well. Very strange how we are all connecting on the fact that something is going on, and how curious that none of us know for sure what really is going on.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I feel to call it "dreaming" is to to do this whole phenomenon a disservice.
I have been doing this "woke" dream thing most vividly for a few months now and I am, to be blunt, worried.
What does it all mean, I wish I knew.
How may I, can I, should I, will I, interpretate, (sic)
I can't know at the level, (whatever that means) I should be able to.
I came to ATS by proxy, thinking I may have found kindred souls, I find, instead people just as scared and confused as I am.
Not a slam, just me thinking.
And I'm old.
What the Hell are the younger persons coming here thinking?

[edit on 12/4/2009 by LAUGHING-CAT]

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's interesting that other people are hearing their name called. I clearly heard a female voice call my name and it woke me up very early in the morning a few weeks ago. No messages that I could recall, but I'll keep my journal by the bed just in case.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
There was one other experience that I wanted to mention and I've actually made a post about this before. link

But, put simply, I woke up hearing the words - as if they had been spoken right in my ear, "Masma is comming." I was alone at home. High Strangeness. I've only come up with one lead - which is mentioned in the linked post. Anyone have any ideas?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
reply to post by seagrass

Funny you should mention the stranger...I've been having random conversations with "strangers" just out of the blue about this as well. Very strange how we are all connecting on the fact that something is going on, and how curious that none of us know for sure what really is going on.

The more people like you and me are willing to risk discussing the weirdness, the more people will have confidence to share. They won't feel weird about talking about it.
Many people want to remain optimistic and in denial because that is how they cope. Some will deny it vehemently because they cannot handle the idea of change. Some will be better prepared emotionally because they recognize the momentum. Some will not adjust well. You and I will have less trauma as will those who also seek to understand than the ones who try to distract themselves with something to compensate.
Time goes faster when you are older...
Then why is my eight year old constantly talking about how fast time goes?

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Dime . . . i believe there is a lot more to what goes on during REM sleep than most people realize or are willing to admit.

In the last month i've had a sleep paralysis episode, over 20 lucid dreams, and i have felt "strange" during my waking life.

I haven't had a sleep paralysis episode in over 2 years and i've never had lucid dreams quite like this . . .

3 nights ago something VERY strange hpapened to me while i was playing my guitar in my bed. The repetitive melody that i was playing made me "lethargic". I didn't fall asleep and somehow went instantly into an REM dreamlike state but i was completely lucid. Almost like a music induced lucid dream state without the hassle of falling asleep and having to realize your dreaming. I was sitting up the entire time as well. It felt like my mind was split between the waking realm and the dream realm. Awkward feeling but i have been desperately trying to replicate it the last few days.

One thing that was odd . . . In the "dream world" i was sitting at my computer desk with my "dream hand" over my mouse. When i attempted to grasp the mouse i felt my REAL HAND grasping the sheets on my bed in the "waking world". To say the least, my brain was really confused.

The only thing i can compare it to is this and i highly recommend everyone try it. It will help you understand what i am tying to explain about my brain being confused from being split between two "dimensional" realms.

I can go into further details if anyone is interested . . .

Last night i had another lucid dream. In the dream i was running through a pumpkin field. As i was running i realized i must be dreaming because the pumpkins were "glowing". Once i became lucid i tried to calm myself down so that i wouldn't wake up, but it was difficult since in my dream i had just been running and i felt "out of breath" and i could feel my "heart" beating fast. I sat on one of the pumpkins for a few moments to calm myself but to no avail, i woke up a few minutes later.

This apparent spike in strange dream states i've experienced recently could be completely coincidental . . .

i'm interested to see what other people post.

[edit on 12/5/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion_grey
Wow! I know exatly what you mean!

It feels like someone or something is trying feed some type of information
in my sleep. I feel like I'm being taken to places in my dreams (perhaps they are OOB's)
-Orion

Me too! I have had these type of dreams ever since I remember, definitely a feeling of being fed data or information. Also feeling like I have been somewhere important in my dreams and I have that nagging feeling of wanting to remember where I went and the conversation I had and who with (because I KNOW I had one!).
I have have had a wide variety of weird sleep experiences all my life. I regularly talk in my sleep and my other half says it sounds like rubbish. At the time I am convinced it is extremely important and I get frustrated that he can't understand it, then I fall asleep again and have no memory of it!
I also have sleep paralysis, night terrors, lucid dreams and strange hypnogogic (think that's the term) visual 'hallucinations.' where I will see people or animals /beings. It's hard to explain but there seem to be a number of different sleep/conciousness states that I enter. Some are more like traditional dream states (including your ordinary, run of the mill dreams) and others are very real, more real than anything in this physical world!

When I was very young I accepted this stuff without a second though and felt no fear, when I was a teenager and was told that these things don't happen (according to other people) I became terrified. It took me a good few years to accept this stuff again and now I look forward to sleep as I have these interesting experiences. I have had the 11.11 thing popping up in the last few years too. It's very exciting to hear that so many others are having these 'dreams' too.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Yes, I have them. Whether they are an internal product of my brain function while I sleep or actual communications, I don’t know.

They seem to happen in blocks of time. Another words I wont have them for a long period of time - (weeks or 2-3 months) and then I will have them several nights in a row or a few nights with a few missing nights over a 2-3 week period. Then they stop.

During one series I remember one dream that I later recalled reminded me of the movie "Contact".

It began with 3 human looking people. Two of them stayed behind and one of them took me for a walk. I was walking with an attractive female around an old rundown building.. I say rundown because the concrete side walks looked old, cracked and overgrown vegetation.. As we walked around the backside it became apparent that it was a school, but it wasn’t like any modern school I attended – it was more like something you would expect from the 50’s..

She then took me inside a classroom and then she showed me what appeared to be a star chart and she pointed to a certain section where there was sort of a broken triangle. Then BAM I was awakened. I began to attempt to draw what I saw in the chart and I went online later in the morning and tried to find what I saw on astronomy charts. I found a couple places that had similar marks, but I was never really sure.

After I analyzed the dream. I figured the school meant something like. This is the way we’ve been doing this for a long time (old school) and this is how you learn. That’s why I thought of the Movie Contact – you know the scene where Jodie’s character walked down the beach.. The first data message was here’s where we are from.

I’ve had other dreams that show me places and things I’ve never seen and I have some dreams where they sort of seem to test ways to get me to recall what they give me. Another words they give me the same message, but use different ways too see which way I can retain it after I awaken. So, in one way if they wanted me to remember the number 3 they might simply show me a picture of the number three, but because they want to give me multiple numbers the three might get scrambled. So, they might instead show me three objects that are the same that way they can give me several numbers. Of course it went beyond that, but it's to much to write at the moment.

As I said I considered the fact that it might just be my brain making stories with all the information that's been pumped into it over the years or maybe there's real communication going on. I guess I'll know for sure when some of the information actually reveals some real data that leads to something. Until then it's just a dream.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by verylowfrequency]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join