It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
As you know, I'm a little bit limited in english. Can someone helpme to understand the meaning of this page :

www.trackingthethreat.com...

And in particular :

• Stock averages waver
• NYSE chief to propose reforms
• NASD probing 30 fund firms
• SEC says insider traded on Fleet deal
• Greenspan urges banks to adapt

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Looks like it is some sort of Most Wanted list. Here is another OBL link from the same site:
OBL

Not sure what this is though:

• Stock averages waver
• NYSE chief to propose reforms
• NASD probing 30 fund firms
• SEC says insider traded on Fleet deal
• Greenspan urges banks to adapt

Some of it looks like possible dealings OBL has had, other just look like random stock market info.

[Edited on 5/21/04 by crayon]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This page deals with economic variances that either may cause instability or were caused by some event; resulting in instability in a financial market or nation's currency.

1. The NYSE rose to high on Wednesday and then trailed off in value on Friday.

2. The NYSE has been under fire for the way it's handled Dick Grasso's compensation (former chief).

3. The NASD is investigating the way Mutual Funds do Business.

4. SEC (another regulatory body) is investigating B of A's acquisition of Fleet (specifically insider trading on the deal).

5. Alan Greenspan is the Chairman of the Federal Reserve and sets monetary policy for the U.S. He is often called the most powerful man in the world.

I have been purposely vague and brief, you need to educate yourself on Financial Markets, World Economies, Currencies and their interaction. There is life after ATS, and it not free.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It appears to be a "terroist tracking network" though I wouldn't invest too much into it. For one thing, they've got a local Florida college on there as an Al Qaida connection/terrorist (Broward College.) No explaination why... it's just there.

new topics

top topics

join