It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 police officers shot dead in Wash.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by eradown

Now you are getting just too ridiculous...yeah I am stalking you.
Don't make me laugh cause I did so many sit-ups yesterday I am afraid I'll get a cramp...you are too funny!
Bye bye love...

Happy stalking!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brainiac

Originally posted by mrno1
Again I will say this, nobody on this site knows why those cops were killed! It might not have been because he was a cop! Lets say it was just a regular guy and his three friends. The 1 guy coulda wronged somebody so the guy sought out revenge and his friends was in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong person! Take the police officer factor out of it and treat it like anyone else! Which for alot of you on here means STOP CARING!!! Because u wouldn't think twice if it was me and my 3 friends!

No it's pretty clear who this guy was after...
4 Patrol Cars in the parking lot, 4 Cops in Uniform, not 1 other person injured, or so much as spoken too...

What? That has nothing to do with wat i said? HAHA That doesn't mean that he didn't have a personal problem with one of the cops. And I live right down the street so I'm sure the stuff i hear in the streets here, Have more truth than the stuff u hear on the news in DC! Just trust me on this!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeta Reticuli

What a piece of work you are. I remember scraping you off my shoe, the last time I left the cattle barn.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by six

No he is an accused child molester, he has not been convicted of anything related to that charge. Your just as bad as the cops whose boots you are licking.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

The simplest explanation that covers all the facts is usually the best......YOU'RE AN IDIOT. Hmmmm...You're right...good signature.

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Some are saying that this is a racially-motivated murder. However, i don't know if this really applies. The prime suspect has a long record of run-ins with the law, and career criminals wouldn't launch such an attack as there is no profit in it for the criminal.

Nor is there any indication that the alleged perp knew any of the dead officers, and had some kind of grudge against them.

Also, the suspect is supposed to be mentally unstable. Truly crazy people don't have the control or discipline to pull something like this off. Also, if he were truly crazy, he would have been crazy for a long time, at least since his early 20s, when most serious mental illness manifests itself. But the suspect had just started to act strangely since last May.

It doesn't help that police have already speculated that they will never find the motive.

So if this perp indeed did the deed, he might have been mind-controlled during his long stay in prison, and then turned loose to carry out his mission. How does murdering four cops carry out the agenda of the NWO?

--Exacerbate tensions between the people and the government's enforcers. Reinforce the idea that the police are under constant assault by the citizans, and that police are encouraged to act accordingly.
--Add to the incessant anti-gun hysteria.
--Use the ex-con status of the main suspect to push for ever more harsh incarceration and sentencing policies.

I am waiting for word that the FBI and BATF are joining the investigation. When that happens, you'll know the fix is in.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX

Originally posted by craig732
Why is it that people like me and my friends can go through life with no negative encounters with the police, but people like you have their lives ruined by poilice? Maybe you are doing something differently than me and my friends?

What a ridiculous statement.

Why is it that people complain about loved ones being murdered but me and my friends can go through life without any murders?

That's basically what you sound like.

Sorry, maybe you live in a closed world.

I am very far from living in a closed world. I have lived in every borough of New York City, medium sized towns at the Jersey Shore, medium cities in upstate New York, and small towns in Upstate New York.

I assure you there are idiot, scumbag cops in all of these places I have lived. Yet somehow me and my friends have avoided negative encounters with them, except when my friends were doing things that they deserved the negative attention of cops, like drinking and driving. They got what they deserved and they know it.

Comparing my "luck" with someone avoiding being murdered is not a good analogy. I think if I speak respectfully to and try to avoid contact with murderers I will probably still be murdered if they are out to get me.

I also think if you live a good life and don't do stupid things to draw the attention of the police to you, then you will be much less likely to have cops mess with you.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
What about gun insurance? Automobiles are not as dangerous as guns

Automobiles are FAR more dangerous than guns.

In the United States the percentage of deaths caused by automobiles is 31% and by firearms is 19%. The number of hospital discharges related to automobiles is 24% and by firearms is 3%. SOURCE

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Just an update from Washington State. The local blogs are not much different then here as far as allot of people expressing their hatred of cops.

The media is one sided and acts is if everyone should love the police like they do. They have ignored any angle that puts the police in bad light and act as if the cop haters don't exist beyond the suspect. They have devoted 10-15 minutes of their half hour broadcasts on this subject.

The police are going completely nuts and have towed/impounded multiple cars, arrested/detained the suspects sister and several other people who they accuse of hampering their investigation by not helping them, accusing them of helping the suspect by driving him, housing him, giving him money, leading them in the wrong directions, calling the police hot lines and giving misleading information and giving the suspect medical attention.

The police have barricaded multiple neighborhoods over a 40+ mile radius, set up road blocks not letting people come or go from their own houses for as much as ten hours. In at least one case not letting the father get home to his scared wife and child.

The police are openly carrying assault weapons - not even slung like a soldier, but with their fingers on the trigger pointed upward. They've told the media their in a hot zone at several of the tactical operations (neighborhoods where the suspect might be) and told them they are on their own.

While there is a 125k reward for turning the suspect in the police spokesman in Tacoma is threatening everyone telling people if you give aid to the suspect or don't turn him in you could be charged with murder if anything else happens blah blah blah.

The Police are already calling for laws changes to make it harder to get out of jail or prison. The say one cop will now have to be a lookout when police are at doughnut houses.

Of course not to forget the liberals are screaming bloody murder to get rid of guns.

I've had enough I just have to turn off the TV when this crap comes one. They act like it is 911 all over.

Yes, the police (some county Sheriffs and the State Patrol) do have helicopters and airplanes, but they're mostly used to go after speeders as revenue collections seems to be the prime directive for most police agencies in cash strapped Washington the last few years.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
Some are saying that this is a racially-motivated murder. However, i don't know if this really applies. The prime suspect has a long record of run-ins with the law, and career criminals wouldn't launch such an attack as there is no profit in it for the criminal.

Nor is there any indication that the alleged perp knew any of the dead officers, and had some kind of grudge against them.

Also, the suspect is supposed to be mentally unstable. Truly crazy people don't have the control or discipline to pull something like this off. Also, if he were truly crazy, he would have been crazy for a long time, at least since his early 20s, when most serious mental illness manifests itself. But the suspect had just started to act strangely since last May.

It doesn't help that police have already speculated that they will never find the motive.

So if this perp indeed did the deed, he might have been mind-controlled during his long stay in prison, and then turned loose to carry out his mission. How does murdering four cops carry out the agenda of the NWO?

--Exacerbate tensions between the people and the government's enforcers. Reinforce the idea that the police are under constant assault by the citizans, and that police are encouraged to act accordingly.
--Add to the incessant anti-gun hysteria.
--Use the ex-con status of the main suspect to push for ever more harsh incarceration and sentencing policies.

I am waiting for word that the FBI and BATF are joining the investigation. When that happens, you'll know the fix is in.

Along with what you said, the last and final nail in the coffin on this perp really being the shooter is there are no media reports from witnesses. It's like there has been a blackout on all those that were in that establishment that day that saw the whole thing go down. It's like they are telling them that if you talk we will not "like it."

We have a second hand account of what transpired and that was filtered through the police department. Where are the first hand interviews and why are they not being played over and over again which is SOP for the MSM.

Usually there are several reports after incidents like this. There are MSM interviews on scene and they are replayed over and over. None of that has happened here. How many witnesses were there and what exactly did they see?

I find the whole story more bizarre as time goes on. I still say these cops were killed by their own or something bigger is at work here. This was no mentally unstable ex-con that pulled off this execution. This sounds more like a "black op" that went down perfectly.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by verylowfrequency
Just an update from Washington State. The local blogs are not much different then here as far as allot of people expressing their hatred of cops.

The media is one sided and acts is if everyone should love the police like they do. They have ignored any angle that puts the police in bad light and act as if the cop haters don't exist beyond the suspect. They have devoted 10-15 minutes of their half hour broadcasts on this subject.

The police are going completely nuts and have towed multiple cars, arrested/detained the suspects sister and several other people who they accuse of hampering their investigation by not helping them, accusing them of helping the suspect by driving him, housing him, giving him money, leading them in the wrong directions, calling the police hot lines and giving misleading information and giving the suspect medical attention.

The police have barricaded multiple neighborhoods over a 40+ mile radius, set up road blocks not letting people come or go from their own houses for as much as ten hours. In at least one case not letting the father get home to his scared wife and child.

The police are openly carrying assault weapons - not even slung like a soldier, but with their fingers on the trigger pointed upward. They've told the media their in a hot zone at several of the tactical operations and told them they are on their own.

While there is a 125k reward for turning the suspect in the police spokesman in Tacoma is threatening everyone telling people if you give aid to the suspect or don't turn him in you could be charged with murder if anything else happens blah blah blah.

The Police are already calling for laws changes to make it harder to get out of jail or prison. The say one cop will now have to be a lookout when police are at doughnut houses.

Of course not to forget the liberals are screaming bloody murder to get rid of guns.

I've had enough I just have to turn off the TV when this crap comes one. They act like it is 911 all over.

Yes, the police do have helicopters and airplanes, but they're mostly used to go after speeders.

So what is the story on the witnesses there? Where are the in depth interviews of what they saw that day? That is really bugging me. People want to tell their story and we should not be hearing it second hand through the police department.

The cops in this department have been shown and proven to lie at will so I am not buing what their version of what the witnesses said they saw.

Where are the witnesses anyway? Are they being held for their own "protection?"

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Police said there was no warning. The shooter walked past the officers to the counter as if to order coffee before he pulled a gun out of his coat and began shooting at 8:15 a.m. Sunday, Troyer said.

This is what the cops say the witnesses saw. Where is the in person interview from the witness from CNN?

Two of the officers were "executed" as they sat at a table, said Troyer, the sheriff's spokesman.

So Troyer was there? Or is this what Troyer was told by witnesses? Or was this what Troyer was told by the Sheriff? Is so this is now a 3rd person version 2 removed from the actual witness.

Another was shot when he stood up and the fourth was shot after struggling with the gunman all the way out the door, Troyer said. All were in uniform, with their marked patrol cars parked outside.

So this well trained vest wearing cop fights with the mentally unstable deranged cop killing suspect all the way to the door and is killed anyway? All the while every witness just stands there while the cop is fighting with the suspect? No one in that shop thought it might be a good idea to jomp on the guy to help the cop?

I'm not buying any of this 3rd hand B.S. being spoon fed to the sheeple. These 4 were executed for more sinister motives the least of which was a deranged mentally unstable cop hating black man.

They couldn't have picked more of a cliche as far as the perp they are depicting. A black ex-con that hates cops, is mentally unstable but stable enough to be a cold blooded assassin? Is America that gullible? Have we learned nothing from 9/11?

Edit to add source:
www.cnn.com...

[edit on 1-12-2009 by northof8]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by northof8

Nope, as far as I know they have not put the actual witnesses on TV, but they did interview their co-workers at the Ex-Cop owned coffee shop and they didn't say much except display their black arm bands for the TV. However the media & the Tacoma Police/Sheriff Spokesman Troyer claimed the Suspect told his friends he was going to kill some cops last Saturday night and he said you'll see it on TV.

I don't see a conspiracy beyond the fact that the guy got in trouble at 16 was given 95 years - served 11 in the Department of Corrections and then probably was educated by convicts and likely mistreatment by corrections staff to come out and hate all law enforcement.

As I said before this man is a product of The United States Department of Corrections - Where indifference, torture and maltreatment is a way of life. I'm more surprised more ex-cons don't go nuts and go on killing sprees after being tortured for years by sadist corrections staff & their medieval policies.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Nope, as far as I know they have not put the actual witnesses on TV, but they did interview their co-workers at the Ex-Cop owned coffee shop and they didn't say much. However the media & the Tacoma Police Spokesman claimed the Suspect told his friends he was going to kill some cops last Saturday night and he said you'll see it on TV.

I don't see a conspiracy beyond the fact that they guy got in trouble at 16 was given 95 years - served 11 in the Department of Corrections and then probably was educated by convicts and mistreatment by corrections staff to come out and hate all law enforcement.

As I said before this man is a product of The Department of Corrections in the US. I'm more surprised more ex-cons don't nuts and go on killing sprees after being tortured for years by sadist corrections staff & their medieval policies.

I still don't see how this guy got the drop on that 4th cop then. All these cops had a decade or more on the force in a not so nice area from what I read. That 4th cops should have been able to take this guy out but he ended up dead too? Given that and the witnesses that were there I can't see that if that 4th struggled all the way to the door not at least one of the witnesses decided to help.

Interesting... He may be a product of the Department of Corrections as you say but if that is the case then hey train some highly skilled assassins. He dispatched these 4 in very short order and quick enough where no one thought to get involved.

You say it was an Ex-cop owned coffee shop? That really makes no sense. You would think there would be other off duty cops hanging out there or some cop wannabes. Not that the wannabes would necessarily get involved but these people tend to want their 15 minutes and we have not heard a word from them.

I am not buying the party line here. Not much is adding up with this story.

[edit on 1-12-2009 by northof8]

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I pray for the police officers families, a terrible thing that happened. Cannot stop thinking about it actually. Then, after a out-of-town visit to family, I come back and get on here to my new-found "community" and read some of the garbage I read....Pffffffttttt. I would love to meet some of you individuals in person. I have always had a love/hate relationship with police officers, but when something with the likes of this goes down........We are waaaaay too laid back when it comes to corporal punishment. I would love to meet some of you individuals in person.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sniknej
I pray for the police officers families, a terrible thing that happened. Cannot stop thinking about it actually. Then, after a out-of-town visit to family, I come back and get on here to my new-found "community" and read some of the garbage I read....Pffffffttttt. I would love to meet some of you individuals in person. I have always had a love/hate relationship with police officers, but when something with the likes of this goes down........We are waaaaay too laid back when it comes to corporal punishment. I would love to meet some of you individuals in person.

So you deplore what happened to these cops but would love to meet some of the members here in person? To do what exactly? kill them? Beat them bloody? You sound more like the perp than the guy they are blaming this on...

Are any of the members here out killing cops you say you love/hate? Seems to me you want to suppress ideas, beliefs and alternate theories... You are entitled to your ideas but the rest here aren't? pfffffft back at ya....

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Yes, the coffee shop is owned by an ex-cop - why the media reported that I don't know. Maybe they were too comfortable there - who knows. It is a chain of a little more than a dozen - I don't know if he owns them all or just that one.

According to reports the suspect walked past the four cops and went to the counter as if to order a drink. The cops were working on their laptop computers, so their situational awareness was not present. It's not clear whether or not he ordered, but witness claimed (Troyer said) that he opened his jacket turned and killed two of the cops before they could react. The third cop stood up, but the suspect fired on him first. The 4th cop exchanged rounds with the suspect and wrestled with him out the door before he scummed to his wounds. . The suspect is believed to be wounded in the stomach by the 4th cop.

The 2 witnesses both baristas ran out the back door when the shooting began.

They have not reported the order of the shooting publicly and the female cop was only 4 foot eleven inches - though the media reported she was very strong and fit. I have to wonder if that played a part in this shooting as somebody that small is not at all intimidating. I realize guns are an equalizer, but sheesh 4 11?

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Yes, the coffee shop is owned by an ex-cop. It is a chain of a little more than a dozen - I don't know if he owns them all or just that one.

According to reports the suspect walked past the four cops and went to the counter as if to order a drink. It's not clear whether or not he ordered, but witness claimed (Troyer said) that he opened his jacket turned and killed two of the cops before they could react. The third cop stood up, but the suspect fired on him and him first. The 4th cops exchanged rounds with the suspect and wrestled with him out the door. The suspect is believed to be wounded in the stomach by the 4th cop.

They have not reported the order of the shooting publicly and the female cop was only 4 foot eleven inches - though the media reported she was very strong and fit. I have to wonder if that played a part in this shooting as somebody that small is not at all intimidating. I realize guns are an equalizer, but sheesh 4 11?

So he kills two right away and has the composure to hit the third in the head? I'm not saying it can't happen but it has been reported that all were wearing vests so the third had to be a head shot right? It has to be that the third was caught like a deer in head lights. Two cops get shot right next to you and your instinct is to stand and turn to face the shooter? Maybe so but you would think hitting the deck would be the first instinct?

That doesn't sound like a mentally unstable shooter either. That sounds like a calculated experienced person with close combat experience. Maybe the witnesses hit the deck which would be normal in a shoot out but then the fourth cop stands toe to toe with the perp and ends up losing? You would think instinct would be to make your profile as low as possible and return fire.

So the Third and Fourth with a decade or more each on the job were like deer caught in head lights? They stood and confronted instead of diving for cover to return fire? Maybe it was just their day to die but I am finding it really hard to believe this mentally unstable guy they are depicting is the actual shooter and I am finding it more unbelievable that Three and Four actually stood to assess after seeing One and Two killed.

What is your actual instinct in that situation? Maybe I am wrong...

Also I don't know how far one gets with a stomach wound without medical attention unless it was a superficial wound. Stomach wounds tend to be fairly nasty buggers.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I've added more details to my post, so you might want to re-read it. Sorry, but that seems to be how my thoughts come together. I edit and add missing pieces - bad habit I know.

Though the cops were reported to be wearing body Armour - the reports have not detailed were the shots struck.

I think the cops were complacent and the ritual of doing paperwork on their laptop computers took away their situational awareness.

I'm not very experienced with real guns as I've only shot a few hundred rounds in my life, but to be honest I can hit whatever I shoot at - even being an amateur. Of course you have to shoot the weapon a few times, but I don't really think it's that hard to get head shots in close range like that.

I know it sounds crazy, but I think video games have made me a more accurate shot as well. I think that's true for allot of people and I know cops and soldiers use video simulators similar to games to train on.

So, I'm not really surprised the suspect was an accurate shot. Look at his pictures even though he was said to be unstable he looks like a very focused individual and athletic. Ive also considered that the suspect might of been on a stimulant some which can give a person almost superhuman powers for short periods of time, but can also make one mentally unstable.

I don't think it was a deer in the headlights for long, I think the cops were squeezed in their seats unable to go down for cover - they had to stand to get out of the seat & or to have access to their weapons. It was just a no win situation for them.

The police spokesman have already said no more working on computers at coffee shops or in their cars alone without a lookout.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by northof8

What is your actual instinct in that situation? Maybe I am wrong...

Also I don't know how far one gets with a stomach wound without medical attention unless it was a superficial wound. Stomach wounds tend to be fairly nasty buggers.

My instinct is what they're reporting is mostly true. I think the suspect is probably a genetically gifted individual (based on his performance in his crime) who made a wrong turn early in life and never looked back.

After his recent arrest he felt backed into a corner and no doubt he should have never been re-released. I'm certain most ex-cons faced with the possibility of going back to their nightmare in prison for the rest of their life feel similar to this guy, but most are not capable of following through or never given the chance (bail) like this guy was.

I don't know about the suspects wounds - who really knows how bad it is? For all we know it could be a ruse. However if he does have a bad wound He'll probably get an infection and either die in the corner of a safe house or give himself up for medical attention and pain killers.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join