It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagining the Tenth Dimension (Watch & blow your mind)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Ran across this while searching the internet and it totally blew me away. Please enjoy.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wow! Great video, great explanation! Thanks! I'd like to see more of it! His other videos are also mindblowing! So I presume UFOs or ETs look different in the 4th and 5th dimensions. And so do we...

[edit on 28-11-2009 by Truth hunter]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reminds me of this bit from "what the bleep"

skip to the 3min mark

skip to the 3min mark

very interesting indeed.

makes my brain hurt tho

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Gives new meaning to: If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tentickles
Gives new meaning to: If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound?

better yet. did it even fall? or did you just observe it as a fallen tree.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

its a cute video, its wrong, but it's cute. maybe if they handled rotations correctly, and stopped trying to justify time travel, it'd be useful.

simple case in point, in 2d space, i can move forward and back or side to side, or both. add a 3rd dimensionand i can do up and down as well.

well, why do we only seem to go forward in their version of a 4th dimension, and not only us, but everything. nothing appears to be going backward. Nor can we see ahead tho we can predict what will happen.

yes yes, one could argue the flatlander slideshow effect, but that would imply that we're all traveling at teh same velocity through the 4th dimension.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Not saying the videos right - just playing devil's advocate here - but the way they explained it begged the very paradoxical questions involved with time travel... since it's a big part of the whole theory. and it's just that, a theory, which we're not able to prove one way or another as of yet... so you shouldn't just say it's outright wrong... because, what is right?

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

Tentickles, thanks for posting the vid....I love threads that make people think outside their box....
S&F

reply to post by Alaskan Man

Alaskan Man, That is the same experiment that David Wilcock uses in his presentations....

PEACE and LOVE...

top topics

join