It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Radical Islam's True Agenda

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Next will be Muslims and their families complaining about being stuck in cabins where people are openly consuming alcohol, eating pork, women improperly exposed, etc.

Expect many millions to be wasted on this foolishness.

Part of fard ayn, anything they can do, whether it's an economic hit, a publicity hit, a discrimination hit, a legal judgement, all little things that all muslims can claim in their fight against the infidel. All doing their part against the West, a thousand cuts.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

INDEED. INDEED.

Here's an interesting article about:

New Tape Shows Terror Training on U.S. Soil--Isolated compounds like New York's "Islamberg" may spawn the next generation of homegrown jihadists.

pajamasmedia.com...

December 1, 2009 - by Ryan Mauro

On the heels of a deadly FBI shootout with a radical imam in Detroit and a Muslim extremist in the military launching a shooting attack at Fort Hood killing 13 people, a new videotape has been publicized showing American Muslims training in similar tactics, almost without a doubt on American soil.

The tape was given to me as the national security researcher for the Christian Action Network by a reliable law enforcement source. This source has provided me with other credible information on the Jamaat ul-Fuqra group that operates in the U.S. under the name of “Muslims of America” and the International Quranic Open University, among others. Although the tape is of poor quality, it clearly shows African-American Muslim women fluent in English dressed in military-style camouflage receiving guerrilla warfare training, including hand-to-hand combat, sword fighting, scaling fabricated walls, stealth maneuvering, and firing guns at a lake. They clearly are Americans and the training almost certainly takes place on U.S. soil.

. . .

This tape comes in addition to another tape obtained by the Christian Action Network that formed the basis of its Homegrown Jihad documentary released earlier this year. The tape shows Sheikh Mubarak Gilani, the founder and leader of Jamaat ul-Fuqra and Muslims of America, training his recruits in hijacking vehicles, murdering guards, various forms of hand-to-hand combat, use of explosives and firearms, and other techniques any wannabe jihadist would need education in. In the film, Gilani specifically says that those watching the film can take their “advanced training courses in Islamic military warfare” by contacting any of his Quranic Open University offices in the U.S., Canada, or Pakistan.

. . .

. . .

. . .

This and other articles over the last several years have made it abundantly clear that there ARE quite a number of Muslim training sites for terrorists WITHIN THE USA. It is OBVIOUS that the authorities, Homeland Security et al MUST KNOW ABOUT SUCH SITES.

It is clear that somehow those TASKED WITH OUR PROTECTION are COMPLICIT in allowing such sites to flourish. So much for "Government of the people, for the people and by the people."

SHEEPLE set up for and led to the slaughter is more the business of our triatorous 'leaders' now.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

The inevitable lawsuits and bad PR for airlines and the industry. Crews will worry about black marks affecting their careers and pensions while concerned they may not be applying proper security.

Next will be Muslims and their families complaining about being stuck in cabins where people are openly consuming alcohol, eating pork, women improperly exposed, etc.

Expect many millions to be wasted on this foolishness.

I think your excellent points are well made.

And that would be the MOST OPTIMISTIC probabilities. And, likely the tip of a very black and ugly iceberg.

They will certanly not be at all happy as long as there's a single NONMUSLIM left alive.

The folks hereon defending their Jihadi mentalities etc. would be eagerly included by the very folks they defend . . . in the beheadings those very Muslims are so eager to perform.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IamLael

If someone is totalitarian and fascist, what does it matter what their religious roots are or if they refuse to eat pork or beef?

You'll find these types in every major religion.
You'll never find a cure for this ailment by attacking cultural roots. You'll just create more hate and fear, and people who want to take over the world because they're afraid that someone else is going to do it first.

If you just focused on ending totalitarianis, I think you'd find yourself fighting agianst it side-by-side with alot of Christians, Muslims, Jews, Hindus and others who fully agree with you but who would NOT want to associate themselves with some who targets religion or who can't separate religion from the question of a totalitarian state. That's what these radical extremists do and you will become just like them if you persist with this limited cowardly way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

The TOTALITARIAN

WAS MOHAMMED.

Some of the verses of the K/Quoran documenting that have been posted on this thread. Denial of those facts is . . . foolishness, suicidal foolishness.

The RELIGION OF ISLAM IS TOTALITARIAN FROM IT'S FOUNDATIONAL DOCUMENTS ONWARDS.

Denial of that fact is suicidal willful blindness, unaware, ill-informed, brazen ignorance,

Muslims who do not overtly demonstrate compliance with the UTTERLY BRUTAL TOTALITARIAN NATURE of Islam from the founding documents onwards are typically easily coerced, intimidated, into at least tacit compliance; some level of support or at the very least verbal assent and looking the other way vs reporting illegal terrorist activities.

This is somewhat easily accomplished because such 'moderate' Muslims can be readily made to feel traitors to Islam if they don't . . . or they can be made to instantly and keenly understand that they will be beheaded along with the infidels if they do not comply/support such activities and orientations, such TRUE MUSLIM focus, nature, goals.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Part of fard ayn, anything they can do, whether it's . . . economic . . . publicity . . . discrimination . . . legal judgement, all little things that all muslims can claim in their fight against the infidel. All doing their part against the West, a thousand cuts.

I THINK YOU'RE ABSOLUTE CORRECT.

Then there's these, seemingly very FAVORED, fun little exercises that seem to thrill their blood lust no end . . .

www.mail-archive.com...@yahoogroups.com/msg29059.html

. . .

. . .

. . . Whoever did the dishonoring is to be slain. Sometimes it's by bullet or knife or whatever. But the dishonoring must be vindicated. Therefore, Allah is satisfied. This goes on every day. It is happening while I type.

Such devilish customs are frightening cultures not used to such barbarism. Therefore, as Muslims move to non-Muslim societies, they keep their traditions such as "honor killing." That of course cuts through the civility of cultures that do not tolerate such devilment.

Arash Ghorbani-Zarin, 19, was cut through with a knife 46 times. . . . .

. . . . because he was accused of impregnating Manna Begum, . . . her two brothers slaughtered the boy friend.

Her father, Chomir Ali, 44, set it all up. . . . "It's just the way Muslims are," [added emphasis] Cheherazad Jmil reported to the press. . . . . such doings are common place. It is expected from the Muslims in certain communities. [emphasis added]
. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

Dad and Brothers are not necessarily part of the more rabid Jihadi's. They're just Muslims going about the very serious business of simply being Muslims.

. . . denied . . . of course . . . by Westerners with their heads . . . uhhh . . . in the sand . . .

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brofjw

Asserting that crazy tyrants have appeared in other major religions is really a straw dog . . . and a red herring . . . it slips and slides over the

FACT

that Islam is UNIQUE in it's barbarism . . . a small sample of which is here from:

jgrantswankjr.blogspot.com...

Quran Surah 4: Women

1. Those who disobey Allah and his messenger . . . . 14

2. For the disbelievers, We have prepared a painful doom. 18
3. For disbelievers, We prepare a shameful doom. 37

4. Hell is . . . . 55
5. . . . . . 56

6. Allah will bestow a vast reward on those who fight in religious wars. 74
7. Believers fight for Allah; disbelievers fight for the devil. So fight the minions of the devil. 76

8. Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 89

9. If the unbelievers do not offer you peace, kill them wherever you find them. Against such you are given clear warrant. 91

( Offering peace in Islam means surrendering. All 67 out of 68 wars of Muhammad were offensive. They are called qazwah (raid, ambush, sudden attack).

That is how Muhammad waged his wars. He raided, massacred and looted civilians with no warning. The one defensive war, 'ditch' was not fought. That is why the Islamic terrorism 'jihad' will continue until the West "offers peace". This was made clear by Bin Laden.)

That's an entirely different mentality from occasional crazies in other religions.

That mentality was fostered plentifully in the Quoran as the tiny sample above illustrates. And, the issue about "context" in the Quoran is utter nonsense. The CONTEXT is brutal murderous barbarism as well as the specific phrases and sentences.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I only wish I could say more....

all i can say is learn from their their holy clerics,,,,,

their cleircs are better at stating their goal.....lol,,

on how they desipher their teachings,,,''

I am back!!!,,,and will word my words more carefull!!!!!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

Xie Xie

Moderate your words however much is necessary.

However, please post away on the truth.

It is clear the many ATSers are very short of the truth on the topic.

Also, that the truth is not particularly popular on this topic.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

I'm not so optimistic . . .

Even the Jews getting on the trains to Auchwitz etc. clutching their suitcases and bags had fantasies of . . . a new life.

The human critter has an enormous capacity to believe only what he wants to believe regardless of the evidence.

Throw in very sophisticated brainwashing and propaganda . . . and low critical thinking skills . . . what a mess . . . even with otherwise bright folks.

And the not so bright, stoned-out-of-their gourds or just numbed into some sort of mellowed oblivion . . . abjectly clueless as well.

Sheeple ripe for the slaughter, for sure.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
"Radical Islam's about totalitarianism and control. More than a religion, its an ideology that seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization." hmmm what if we changed it too

President Obamas about totalitarianism and control. More than a man, his is an ideology that seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization. same thing to me

ctpatriots blog

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctpatriot
President Obamas about totalitarianism and control. More than a man, his is an ideology that seeks world domination and the destruction of Western civilization. same thing to me

ctpatriots blog

WELL SAID, imho.

However, I think that . . . the traitorous Kenyan Muslim Imposter In Chief

He has been far more supportive of Muslims and Jordanians living in "Palestine" (otherwise known as Palestinians)

than he has Americans and our beloved sacrificial armed forces.

Certainly it was clear that he wished to sweep Ft Hood under the rug as quickly as possible.

I can't imagine that his people at the FAA will allow the FAA to conduct a fair and candid investigation of the recent airline incident.

is mostly a stooge of the Powers That Be.

He's been groomed from an early age by Marxist radicals of the most intense sort. He's a destructive talking head.

He's been tasked with destroying as much of the USA as he can as fast as he can and he's been doing grandly at that task.

I believe that after Armageddon . . . all evil doers and every memory of them and every evidence of them will be wiped totally from the earth.

Otherwise, when future generations heard mention of him, they'd spit and curse.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by BO XIAN]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ctpatriot

Here's more proof of the OP from Spain:

www.heraldsun.com.au...

Men sought 'to kill woman for adultery' From: AFP December 07, 2009 12:11AM

. . . .

According to police, the woman had been taken in March and held in an isolated house in Valls in northeastern Catalonia.

Authorities say the men set up a court there to judge her for adultery.

"These men had formed a kind of court to apply (Islamic) sharia law," the spokesman said, adding the woman told authorities she was tried and sentenced to death.

. . .

Not Jihadi's per se. Just Muslims being Muslims.

I wonder . . . if their defenders hereon had a daughter married to such a bloke . . . and such a kangaroo court was held by him, his brothers and mosque mates and THEIR DAUGHTER was sentenced to death for adultery (let's say that the adultery wasn't really true--circumstantial evidence convinced the hot heads that it was true when it really was not true) . . . and they cut her head off and delivered it to the parents' door step as a lesson to the infidel parents in Sharia law as well as to the other Infidel women daring to pull such stunts . . .

how would these grand defenders of Islam feel about things then?

Would it make any difference if their daughter WAS GUILTY of the adultery?

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RamsOnTop
I'm so tired of these RACIST posts. Take your bigotry elsewhere.

There is a big difference between being a racist and trying to warn
people of impending danger! Islam is not a religion of peace,I don't
care what propaganda you believe.Islam is trying to dominate the globe.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

YOU ARE WRONG!!!Allah is not the God of Abraham,he is a pagan god.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It totally amazes me how this thread has gotten more hits than the ones I have started on the exact same topic with a lot more info, it must be the way I titled the thread, any way look me up. And people who are looking for the truth in there own words here is a copy of there very own bylaws as written in the community. They tell us exactly what they do and what they expect. Also check the other 20 or so links in my threads if you really want the truth, and what is happening in the UK.

www.sabiqun.net...

Posted this link and statement on both my threads. Regarding this issue.

MISSION STATEMENT

As-Sabiqun is an affiliation of several masajid who have as their central tenet the establishment of the Deen of Allah (Iqamatul-Deen/Actions and Efforts in the Way of Allah). Toward that end, we are focused in the development of an organized Islamic movement in America which is capable of producing individuals and institutions whose orientation and talents will, insha’Allah, be in total, complete, and uncompromised service of Allah (swt).

GOALS

Establish the Deen of Allah (Iqamatul-Deen/Actions and Efforts in the Way of Allah).
In the way of Iqamatul-Deen we will actively pursue the following goals:

Masajid. Establishing centers of spiritual and moral training which serve first and foremost as places to regularly worship Allah (swt) in congregation, but also as havens of security and fortresses for the preservation of Islam.
Da’wah. Invitation to Islam.
Islamic Educational Institutions. Prioritizing the creation of full-time schools for our children, which will train and develop future Islamic leaders, insha’Allah.
Economic Opportunity. Creating businesses and employment opportunities for the community.
Community Housing. Developing geographical integrity as a community.
Social Welfare Institutions. Responding to the need for spiritual and material assistance, which includes support from the general Muslim community.

Develop an organized Islamic movement in America. This movement will, insha’Allah, have the faith, strength, efficiency, and effectiveness to lead, train, and guide Muslims and the general society.
Through our work and sacrifice, we hope to become a model “Islamic community.” We define an Islamic community as one which is self-sufficient, independent, and well-guided. A community in which true brotherhood and sisterhood is clearly defined and practiced. We do not, however, limit ourselves by defining “community” as one geographical location. Instead, we intend to establish, with the help of Allah, multiple masjid-centered communities across the country.
So crucial is the development of an economic base for our community that we take as a major goal our development as one of the main suppliers of Islamic books, media, fragrances, and other products in the United States

When are we going to wake up I have searched site after site state after state it is all the same. They tell us exactly what they are doing and how they are going about trying to get there. We have to put a stop to this before it’s to late like in the UK. We must call our Representatives and tell them no to Shariah Law, no to tax-exemption, and no to citizenship. Send these people home. If we are going to recognize them as an established religion then should we need to also recognize, Wiken, Satan worshipers, KKK, and any other group of people who live by a belief.

you can also find the bylaws to tampa florida community as well on my site that is the closest to me.

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Hating a religion because of your religion is...well...kinda fundamental don't you think
[edit on 1/12/09 by neformore]

Perhaps.

However, you are making the assumption that *I* am Christian.

I assure you, I am not.

Which is why I love the "well the Christians!....." logical fallacy comparison to Islam. Even if I do propose why something is not logically equivalent in response, I do so as a person who is not a Christian.

This is part of the push to make this seem like a 'holy war' by Christians.

Only, many of us are not.

And yet, I still have problems with MOST of the Islamic nations, and most Muslims. As in NOW, not in a historical sense. A historical perspective for Christianity and Judiasm is only relevant in that it shows that the basis for simliar action can be found in the Bible or the Torah, and has indeed been.

On the other side of that, It also has other possibilities that are not quite so compelling. Which can also be evidence by the fact that we are even HAVING THIS CONVERSATION.

Islam does not have this possibility. Some Muslims may find it, but they do so in contravention of just about every rule as defined by their scholars.

Now, if those Muslims who can become the major defining force and put the Koran in its place as has been done in other religions....well then good for them.

In the mean time, it is dangerous and foolish for us to assume that a few Muslims who mostly are highly educated and live in the free world, are somehow the defining force when there the more strident form of Islam is believed in by AT LEAST 65% of the Islamic population. That's the better part of a billion individuals.

That's not hate.

Its sense. I WILL NOT SUBMIT.

The goal of Islam is that I submit.

That's not my opinion. Its in the Koran. Its the NAME OF THE RELIGION.

The first part of the book makes it clear that this applies to adherents (Muslims) and non-adherents (Non-Muslims). That this submission is not required to be felt in the heart. Any means of causing this submission is acceptable.

This isn't hate to notice it.

This is DEFENSE. I will gladly make it offense if that is required.

Islamic adherents, anywhere will gladly tell you that modern Human Rights democratic ideals are incompatible with Islam.

Therefore, they intend to do away those.

This is unacceptable.

[edit on 2009/12/7 by Aeons]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Islam will never rule the world; God has already prophesied how things will happen and Jesus Christ will be the ruler of this earth in the not too far distance.

But putting that aside for the moment, can you just imagine the boost radical Islam got when the USA elected a guy with the name Hussein as their president???

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bombeni
Islam will never rule the world; God has already prophesied how things will happen and Jesus Christ will be the ruler of this earth in the not too far distance.

But putting that aside for the moment, can you just imagine the boost radical Islam got when the USA elected a guy with the name Hussein as their president???

Yeah, well tell them that they will never rule the world... they get all insulted and burn cars and behead people.

Yes, Barakah (blessing) Hussain (leader) Obama (son) was a giant boost. But he is an apostate since he took up Christianity, or did he, what church does he attend?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join