It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's All One Big Mind *$%#!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
So apparently Sony Pictures owns Zeitgeist.... ?? & 2012 is debunked...Please freakin' clear this up for me because my mind is spinning around in Circles. I think I need to take a break from all this conspiracy stuff, it's driving me insane. I can't tell my but from a hole in the ground right now! & I'm p!ssed of as hell that some elitist nut jobs are so sick as play such stupid mind games on human kind! I mean come on..what is the point? And what is the gain?

Let me know what you guys think okay?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Have you looked at the website?
There is nothing secretive about it. It is advertising.
It's...a...movie. It is not real.
www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org...

[edit on 11/26/2009 by Phage]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi Phage,

I know, I read the comment the poster of the clip made in the beginning...
But what about Zeitgeist? And Maitreya? What is the message he is trying put across? He said 2012 event is impossible and no way it will happen...

I mean, if Sony Pictures does own Zeitgeist I will have a hernia! I feel like I cant put the pieces together anymore.

Almost like the song 'Information Age' by Gavin Rossdale. ...System overload...

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Well he's right about the 2012 event. There is no reason to believe that anything in particular is going to happen.
I don't really care if anybody (or thing) "owns" Zietgiest.

You are a perfect example of the harm this kind of nonsense can do. You should take your own advice and take a break. A long one. There is nothing to get so wound up about.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Look, 2012 is nothing more or less than the end of the Mayan great cycle. When you reach the end of the cycle, you begin a new cycle, just like you begin a new year when you reach the end of the old year. The Mayan great cycle happened to be many thousands of years long, so it seems like a big deal when it comes to an end. But there is no credible reason to suppose that anything remarkable is going to happen in 2012.

Sure there are dozens - maybe hundreds - of "prophecies" out there predicting anything from a new age, to the end of the Universe, and everything in between. That's because there's good money to be made with doomsday and "millennial" stuff. People just eat that stuff up, can't get enough of it. Why do you think disaster films make so much money? People think it's cool.

Mix up the end of the world (some astronomical BS) with pseudo-spiritual crap (the Mayan stuff that we know almost nothing about), and you've got a great little money-maker.

So, to simplify everything:

1. There is no Mayan prophecy that the world will end (or radically change) in 2012.

2. All such prophecies about the end of the world have been proven wrong.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Yeah, I know the world wont end in catastrophe. I think it will just be a new age of heightened consciousness. This guy speaks of Maitreya & two Antichrists and all this weird set up type stuff that is happening...

Did you watch the vid?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Maitreya? That sounds so familiar, I think I remember reading it in regards to the New Age Movement. I didn't watch the video but I can take a guess that Maitreya is supposedly this individual who is selected by the elite to rule over all the people, or something similar to that. So many speculations and different opinions that one just doesn't know whom to believe or whom to trust anymore these days.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ReAlIzAtIoN

one just doesn't know whom to believe or whom to trust anymore these days.

Exactly, that is the plan. Try to watch the vid.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   

This guy speaks of Maitreya & two Antichrists and all this weird set up type stuff that is happening...
I know where you are coming from I have these feelings come over me now and again, sort of brushingly I guess. I eat this conspiracy
stuff up like a Thanksgiving dinner but if you have that Maitreya factor
in there? Wow. To each his own for sure but that guy literally makes me sick.
Watched a couple of his vids. So completely full of it IMO. I do not have that factor
and I feel you. If he were also factored in I know I would need a break. I bet if you take nice break and see that it will all be the same when you come back. Also when you choose to return, consider the combination of topics you are keeping your eye on. Maybe to much
neg. Maybe kick the Mietreya crap loose cause he may also be making you sick. Something about him I don't even like. He is pretty much on ignore for me.

Chiron613

All such prophecies about the end of the world have been proven wrong.

I just always keep one thing in my mind that helps me out as far as doomsday prophecies go.
The good book says of the end of the world, no man knows the date or the time. So far it hasn't let me down.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting these videos.

Reminds me of the plot of the Watch Men comic books.

Keep a level head and never compromise, not even in the face of armageddon.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Fear of the unknown is still fear.

No worries, what will be will be, live each day as if you were about to die.

I think thats the best.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There is no reason to believe that anything in particular is going to happen.

There is only one event I really want to happen by/at 2012 and that is alien disclosure.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I would not be fearful of 2012. I just think we are all going through brainwave entrainment, so we are all going through it. Personally i think humans are becoming more apathetic with it, and we are seeing this all the time, like who cares, like the thread shows.

top topics

join