It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Anyone have the Answers to these?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Oops... the above didn't come out properly because the board interpreted part of the HTML text... but you get the gist of it, anyway.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
what does that mean, all that stuff you just posted, is that what you are saying the code says? Is it telling Simon what encoders to use? There is another code the one simon posted that he said he got in a trojan email, it uses the same code, try to crack it and see what you get.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yeah, that's what the first code listed waaaay up at the beginning of this thread says. The one marked #1. The one that "1" posted with the subject "He who walks with something generates life" (can't remember, exactly).

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
[Edit: the result is just a mistake in the decoder itself]

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by amantine]

Really? Is mine wrong too then? Can you perhaps elaborate?

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
AxGTIJGDE5WbANG3EpSTEZG/EFGPUZCrIBGfAxCPgFa7cxezA9GDUZCjERGXEhG/UZCzEhCPQRKDIBCjERGnAhWfANCfE1CrQRCPE5CfUdGnEJGTIFGvUdGrEFCbIBSTANG7AdWfAdGbE5KDAlWfAZ
CPANG7EVWfEVGXUdCfAdWfE5GHAdGnAhezcxa/gFGTEdCPUZGjE9GnEtWfEVGbERWbEFG3UZGvE5CnEZWfAZCPANG7EVWfIBGHAZWbANG3EpSTIBCrQRKDANSTANG3A9GTUZGjE5WbApKDIBCjUdCP
AdGrIJGfApG3EFG3UZGHEVWbEtG7AlGbUdCrEZGTEVGXARCTAdCrgFa7cxezUNWHUZCvUdG7ANCXElSTE1G/QRGjEpGrIBGPAdWfEhGHAlWbEtG7AlWDUdC3EFCTUZC3E1G/ElWfERCfApCrQRCbE5
CPANWbEhG7UZCjE5iHY5ezcxWbUFWbApG7ARSTEBG/EdWfE1GjUdKHEdCrApSTElGnQRKDIBSTANG7ANCPUZCnAlGnANCPUZCXIBCrEtWfE9CrUdC3EFCTARGXU1WbApKDIBCjUdGXQRCjAlCvERCr
QRCrAZGHANWbANCbEVGvUdGjEZG7IFSTANG7AdWfApGHARCTAtCrApGXcxezY9iHQNW7UdC3EFCTARSTApCbEFCPUZC/ARCPEhWfIBGHANWbAZGTUZGLERGXEZWfApGbEhGjANGvEdCPAliHY5ezcx
WjUFWbEhG/ElSTEVCnEZCPE5CfApCrQRGXARGHExWbEdCrUZCPEtKLQRGjIBCjUdCbAdCnE5CPAdCPQRCrEVCrERCPEhW3UZGvE5CnQRCrE5GHARKLAhWfEVGDApG/QRGXE1GLENWbANWfAVGfIBGn
EhWfANGTE5CrQRGnAlGjUdCPEhGjA1STEhCfANGDUZCrAlG/A9WfApCzERWbAVCnE9GnUdGnANCPElGbApWbANG3EpSTE1GnEpGTARSTE1GnEpGTARWL

This was a new clue sent to Simon, it looks to be the same code as the other clue you say you cracked above.

-Z Out

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Really? Is mine wrong too then? Can you perhaps elaborate?

Some of the characters get decoded to the "

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan

05/18/2004: From 1: UhW3QZWvU1SbUhWHQVWPUFSXUZKTMpOjcxezEJG7AdSTAZGnQRKLIBGHAZWbEhG/ElSTENGnERCPE5GXUdG/ApWfE9GfAlWbERCnE9CbEtGnA9WfElCzUdKHEtWfEhGbIBGnEJGPANWLUdGjEFCnUZ GXE5WbEBG7IBCnUdCrAxKDANSTE9GXEVWfERCfERKDQRGXElCPAlGnAhW3UZGnERCTAdWfAdCfUdKDEFCPUZGnEhCTEJGTEpSTElC3QRG7AlGbUdCbEZGTEpCfEpGnEVCrE9GbApWbEhG/EVGjUdCr AxKDANSTEZGnEJGTARCPANG3EFG3EVGDUdGPEtGrIJCfUdCfEFCTIJCjUdCPAdGTUZGfApWbAtG3UZGjE9GnQRGTA1CfUdG/ApWfApCzERWbEVCPE9GbExS/QROzE1GLERWbAtCrUZGXERCXEdGTAN GjERCTAdGPUZCvE1WbEhG/ElSTENG3AlKDApCPEtWbEVCfEVCXERaDQRSDUZC3E1G/ElWfA1GHARWfEBGvUZCXE5KHERGvEVCvE1WbAZCTApSTQBWbEhG/E9GfEZG7EhWfE1GjUdGXQRG3E1CXERWb EhCbE1GXANWbANCrUZGnERWbA1G3E9GnUdG/EdCnUZCfE1GnA9KDElGXUdGXEZGTUZGLE5CrQRGDElGjUdGnEVCPEVCbEtG3EVG/ElCjUdG/EJGvE1GLERWbANG3EpSTApGnAdGzUZGfE1GXAZGvEl STANG/QRCTIBCjERCTEVCPEVGLENWbAtCPUZCPApWbElGTUZCjE5aDQRSDUdGDEtWbAdGzERCfENWbAVGvAlCfApWbEFCXElGbUdCrAxGTUZGLERC7EhWfEhCfAZWbAhGjA1GXUdCPEFWfApCzEhCr QRG7IBCfUdG/ApWfAlGXUdG/EZWfURGfE1GPEBGTURSTEpGXEJWfElGrERKDEhCTEVGDEtC3QRGbEVGjE9GnEZWfApCzERKHQRGjIJGDUdCnERWfEVGLENWbAVG7IFCbIBKDAdW3gFa7ING7ANCPUZ CvApWbANGvIJSTEVG/EZWfIBGHAZWbA9GDUZCXE5KHEZGjEpCfApaDQRKnElC/ERKHAZGTARSTUxaHQRKbE5GHERCjAdCnUZCzEhCPQRCbEVGDIJGnAhWfAdCvANG7QRCPARGfANG7QRGbElGLERCT ANCPElGXUdKLAtGXElWL

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by JCMinJapan]

few words from this one can also be decoded using xoft and "ats" as a key.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yep. This is what I got:

hello and good fight

my death has indeed sent t

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Awesome!

"ats" was also the code for the first coded message. The decoded version is:
4.09.04:11:12UDT
now we know the depths of our pr

P.S. Here's the whole thing:

4.09.04:11:12UDT
now we know the depths of our problem eh my friends. for so long this has been feared. were we not warned by our predecessors that this generational cycle would see us in the eye of the storm? Mine is sequestered in the digital space. I know you'll complain but I thought it a nice twist as we know our enemies are not yet established online and seem unable to understand it as we do. I'll embed clues over the next few days so that one of us or "uncle" can eventually gather them all up and combine.
That is all for now my comrades. Remember -- Whoever has walked with truth generates life.

[Edited on 23-5-2004 by AlexKennedy]

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Wow, this is really coming together now.... Thanks alot.. Alex, Amatine..etc etc etc... Sorry I will just start with the first two in alpabetical order and use the etc to thank all!
And yes Alex... You Da MAN!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join