It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the avatars?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Been a member for years. Over a year ago I had a avatar image. Been only using ATS every so often the last year. At somepoint the avatar stopped appearing. Figured the rules changed. Just now actually went to the trouble to fix it. It's sized 15kb, 159x220. I rechecked the account settings. I went to the personal media portal thing and uploaded it as the avatar in the account settings. No dice. SO I went to the photo album, uploaded it, set it as avatar. Notta.

I dont get it.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

They now store the avatars on Media on ATS, same username and password.

But I re-uploaded it for you so here you go:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Just copy the url and paste it in the avy box in "ats account settings"/"member tools."

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That would be the big time for me to finally get an avatar. Will just try to earn them points somehow or maybe Jesus will be bringing my avatar when he returns !

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rainallday

Here's the good news ... neither points nor divinity are required for anyone to get an avy.

If you need any help you can always fire off a U2U to either myself, or should you require the long version, a staff member.

In the meantime:

(click to open player in new window)

(click to open player in new window)

[edit on 23 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
OOOOPS... won't let me send or answer u2u's either...it tells me not enough points. Maybe Jesus will be bringing me the means and ways of having the u2u when he arrives.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rainallday

I believe you need a few more posts to U2U a plebeian such as myself.

However you can U2U staff at your leisure ... don't be shy, they love that.

Seriously, they're very helpful.

[edit on 24 Nov 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Thanks

It was weird because it always worked in my profile, but not globally. Might be some info you guys could use.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
all right! I can u2s someone ! Thank you so much for trying to help me. I will see if a staff member can help with the avatar.... something simple like a wolf or something native will do. Thanks, it sure is a pleasure to be a member on this site.

join