It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aLEX jONES LIES ABOUT Operation Northwoods.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Did operation northwoods state anything about flying jets into buildings and bombing DC?

If so, I beg you to please show me where it states it in the document. we all know Alex has all the documents. but...fails to have a website dedicated to all these secret documents.

So...I'm asking anyone to show me where it says in Op N'woods about flying jets into buildings and bombing DC. For the life of me I can't seem to find it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
From a truther perspective. If Alex has lied about this what else has he lied about?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
if i remember correctly operation northwoods had nothing to do with planes.

it was about staging a false flag operation and blaming cuba in order to go to war with them. the details i do not remember but i dont think planes were mentioned

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Doc Tesla]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
It did mention a commercial flight.

t is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States to Jamaica, Guatemala, Panama or Venezuela. The destination would be chosen only to cause the flight plan route to cross Cuba. The passengers could be a group of college students off on a holiday or any grouping of persons with a common interest to support chartering a non-scheduled flight. a. An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to a CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone. b. Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will begin transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio stations in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Taking a quick scan of it, it was planned to take place as a series of "well-coordinated incidents...in and around Guantanamo to give genuine appearance of being done by hostile Cuban forces."

I see something about blowing up "drone" airliners presumably containing passengers. Nothing about crashing them into buildings.

northwoods.pdf

I guess take a look for yourself. It's easier for me.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Planes were mentioned.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So nobody can stick up for Alex's lie? Is DC mentioned anywhere in Northwoods? Flying planes into buildings mentioned in Nortwoods? Why does Alex Jones lie? If he lied about this what else does he lie about? That's what I want to know.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by beard]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirPatrickHenry
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Planes were mentioned.

being flown into buildings???????????

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Whats your interest with Alex Jones.

I don't honestly feel he lies, more than he EMBELLISHES a great deal.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   
it doesnt have to mention planes crashing into buildings. it could just be a brainstorm. not everything finalized.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Northwoods has more to do with the propagation of information for the distraction of societal thought.

It's not a hoax (as commonly thought)...and implicates societal engineering.

With regards to 9/11...jury is still out.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

I said PLANES WERE MENTIONED Nothing about into buildings.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Whats your interest with Alex Jones.

I don't honestly feel he lies, more than he EMBELLISHES a great deal.

alex lied. sean fitzgerald's dad died.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Here's another liar.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

reply to post by beard

Here's another liar.

who lied?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I used to be an Alex Jones fan. I still owe him a debt of gratitude for sending me down the road of conspiracy research as it relates to 9/11 and the NWO.

I guess I should also thank him for disappointing me enough so that I learned not to trust him or any other source without checking things out for myself.

There were a number of small issues which made me question Alex, none big enough to recall but the straw that broke the camel's back was a combination of things.

First he began partnering up with Steve Quayle, who I consider to be Mr "The doomsday is now, and now and then now."

When the swine flu thing first broke back in April he flip flopped quite a bit and went from "this is it, martial law by next week" to calling it all "a hoax" in the space of a day.

Then, during the Montana prison thing, I heard a caller report they had contacted Blackwater (Xe) and that they had denied being involved. The caller then related how they admitted building camps in Canada or something to that effect.

The fill in host, Berman I think , misheard the caller and started proclaiming the call as proof that Blackwater was involved in the Montana / Hardin jail thing.

Alex picked up on it and it began to appear on the website in stories, be brought up on the radio and so on. I mean, I heard the call myself and was shocked that no one pointed out the error or that they ignored those who tried.

That proved to me that I can't trust the reporting. Just one more time too many for me. After watching Alex repost everything on Jane Burgermeister's flu website without verification he slipped even further down my list of credible sources. Then again, he's not alone on pimping Jane B's lies and misunderstandings.

What doesn't kill me only makes me stronger and thanks Alex for making me a better researcher by showing me something I should have already known. Lesson learned.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by ecoparity]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Liar, not lied, there is a subtle difference, I thought you were the smart guy ?

Problems with reading comprehension much ????

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Great post, so true.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by beard

Wow, talk about a trip down memory lane...

I'm a conservative and even I can't stand to watch that man speak. I think he may very well replace Carter as the "worst President ever" in public opinion.

I know 7 year olds who can express a thought better. Wow, just Wow.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ecoparity
reply to post by beard

Wow, talk about a trip down memory lane...

I'm a conservative and even I can't stand to watch that man speak. I think he may very well replace Carter as the "worst President ever" in public opinion.

I know 7 year olds who can express a thought better. Wow, just Wow.

so....... that bumbling dummy was 1 of the pieces behind 911? MMMMKay!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join