It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ignore The Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Time to end the fear and negativity here on ATS. No more negative threads from me from now on. This message is from my source, a very remarkable person. As usual, I cannot say who the source is. This person doesn't use a computer, neither has a cell phone. This person is off the grid. Some of you will find this message useful, some of you will not. Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

Here we go:

Right now, it is very important to concentrate on the positive. The best way to beat the Swine Flu is to ignore the fear. Your mind can beat the Swine Flu just by staying in positive mood. By ignoring the fear.

By doing mental shielding exercises every day, by staying in good mood and by spreading positivity. Positive mind will affect the body and keep the negative vibrations away.

The less you think about catching the Swine Flu, the less probability it will be for you to catch the flu. The more you think about catching the Swine Flu, the more you will attract it.

Where focus goes, energy flows.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
where do i put the 'the most important thread ever' sticker?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
where do i put the 'the most important thread ever' sticker?

Thank you, jedi_hamster. Also, on behalf of my source.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Great post! I always knew having negative thoughts brings negative energies to you. Being scared of something, brings this something closer to you - when you're scared of losing money, you will loose money... same thing about diseases.
And it doesn't have to have anything to do with spirituality, it could be all in your head - like self suggestion (the subconscious doesn't understand "no", from what I've read, so thinking "i don't want to get sick" can be interpreted as "I want to get sick"
). No matter what your belief system is, negative attracts negative.

Thanks again for this thread, people need to be reminded about that
S&F.

[edit on 23/11/2009 by relu84]

[edit on 23/11/2009 by relu84]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
it actually helped me to step aside from the path i was following during past days. i knew about it... but i simply forgot. sometimes it's too easy to get caught in this world's drama, and that's not helping, neither us, nor those that we're supposed to help.

there's another thread somewhere about the same thing, with explanation ten times bigger... but that one didn't ring a bell. this one did.

it's time to get back into meditations.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by relu84
Great post! I always knew having negative thoughts brings negative energies to you. Being scared of something, brings this something closer to you - when you're scared of losing money, you will loose money... same thing about diseases.

Thank you, relu84. Yes, we must ignore the fear. When we ignore the fear, the fear itself becomes powerless.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Well it's okay, most of us are aliens anyway and since we're aliens, we lack fear.

Right, 'Spooky' Fox Mulder?

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deus Ex Machina 42
Well it's okay, most of us are aliens anyway and since we're aliens, we lack fear.

Right, 'Spooky' Fox Mulder?

"Spooky" as in "weird", "odd". Never as in "frightening" and "scary".

Peace,
Mulder

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

So far fear is what is feeding the pockets of big pharma and all those fat rats involved into spreading the pandemic hype globally.

It makes me so upset that we have many threads in ATS that are with the sole purpose of encouraging the fear, perpetuating the spread of what only is credited by the same sources that are cashing on fear.

Every time I read reports from sources that are nothing but pay by big pharma as the only information been posted because they are "reliable" ignoring historical facts and independent sources it only shows how manipulated the public are.

Thanks for posting this thread is about time somebody recognized the hype.

It seems that everything else that is killing people daily, weekly has been forgotten and now anybody dying is pandemic fault.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Ignore the fear and negativity but not the facts or information. I think some of the fear stems not from catching a flu but from the unknown or the confusing and conflicting information and the ever-present prophecies of doom and gloom.

You can stay positive and still wash your hands a lot? Okay bad example because washing your hands too much is probably bad you Ugh

Thanks for the refocusing. It is easy to get mired down, and after all, what will be will be, right? No?

[edit on 24-11-2009 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
While I do believe that a positive attitude can bring in positive results, I don't believe that even if you are massively positive, have "shielded yourself," and are in every way prepared mentally, that it would prevent a viral sickness. The only way I could remotely believe it is if the positive attitude caused your body to generate certain chemicals that are known to kill the virus. Otherwise, no... if you are infected, you are. I don't see how a positive outlook can combat a biological attack on your system. How does it work.. by magic?

Where we go from there, is a choice I leave to you.

Oh.. wonderful.. now the super-secret sources are using Matrix quotes. It's hard to take that seriously.

[edit on 24-11-2009 by fleabit]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
This is an important thread. It is good to stay informed of all kinds of info good/happy and bad/scarry...we just can't let it consume are minds.

star for yousa

top topics

join