It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Muslim Extremists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
<

These legislative measures serve to protect the Muslims, and this was proved by the fact that since the passing of the restrictive measures anti-Islamic sentiment in the country decreased.

This is the first demand we must raise and do reversal of the yoke of terrorism: that our people be set free, that these chains be burst asunder, that America be once again captain of her soul and master of her destinies, together with all those who want to join America.

And the fulfillment of this first demand will then open up the way for all the other reforms. And here is one thing that perhaps distinguishes us from you, the British, as far as our programme is concerned, although it is very much in the spirit of things: our attitude to the Terrorist problem.

The Middle East cannot find peace until Islamic extremism has been solved. One thing I should like to say on this day which may be memorable for others as well as for us Americans. In the course of my life I have very often been a prophet and have usually been ridiculed for it. Today I will once more be a prophet: if the AL Qaeda financiers in and outside the Middle East should succeed in plunging the nations once more into a war, then the result will not be the Terrorism across the earth, and thus the victory of Islamic Extremism, but the annihilation of the Islamic Extremism in the Middle East.

The Islamic Extremists who formed less than one per cent. of the Iranian population tried to monopolize the cultural leadership of the Palestinian people and flooded the intellectual professions, such as, for example, jurisprudence and medicine. The influence of this intellectual Islamic Extremism in the Iranian had everywhere a disintegrating effect. For this reason in order to bar the spread of this process of disintegration it became essential to take steps to establish a clear and clean separation between the democracy and Islamic Extremism.

For us, this is not a problem you can turn a blind eye to-one to be solved by small concessions. For us, it is a problem of whether our nation can ever recover its health, whether the terrorist can ever really be eradicated. Don't be misled into thinking you can fight a disease without killing the carrier, without destroying the bacillus. Don't think you can fight racial tuberculosis without taking care to rid the nation of the carrier of that terrorist tuberculosis. This Islamic Extremist contamination will not subside, this poisoning of the nation will not end, until the carrier himself, the Terrorist, has been banished from our midst. >>

What is everyone else's view?

join