It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO's "Global Governance" begins on Jan 1, 2010

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:05 AM
link   
I want the NWO government to have it's headquarters at the center of the Earth-facing side of the Moon. That seems to me to be a logical location to govern the Earth from.

That's where I'd build the Colossus super-computer... if I were Ron Howard doing a remake of the Colossus: The Forbin Project movie.

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Larryman]

[edit on 11/23/2009 by Larryman]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I sold one of my homes in California in 2004 I had to update my home before I sold it,to conform to current building and safety codes,so this is nothing new,sounds like that would be a moot point

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Detailed Perfection

Hmmmm, let's see, the nwo won't taking over the world in january 2010? Okay, apparently you, like many others have been asleep at the wheel for way too long to know when you've been smacked in the head.

First of all, the "new world order" is merely a "nomenclature" or a name of the coming global gov't. Gorbachov called it "Perestroika", Bill Clinton, in his effort to disguise it as not to alarm anyone called it the "Global Neighborhood".

Now, 3 things have happened if you have even cared to notice. 1) The Lisbon Treaty got signed by Ireland finally. 2) An EU constitution has finally gotten written and will be signed this november, heck, it might already be signed. 3rd) The EU is scaling down from 27 nations to it's initial 10.

This is happening because once the Climate Control Treaty is signed by all 170 countries that are agreeing to it, there will be no need for additional conglomerates of power because all "sovereignty" is handed over to the controlling denomination, which in this case is going to be the EU and UN.

Your response is that of a typical american who has their head in the sand once again trying to continue telling yourself that this stuff isn't real. I wish myself it wasn't real, but sadly it is!

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by slipknotrules2009

Russia is out of the picture, for Putin won't sign the Climate Control Treaty. This is why the bible plainly shows russia to be the king of the north who invades israel just before armageddon time going against the king of the south.

Remember when russia "allegedly" invaded georgia? That was a special ops test-run to see just how strong russia and putin were. Bush and company got fooled, and fooled badly.

Russia wants very badly to be the ones calling the shots for the nwo, which is the biggest rift, cause the USA wants the same authority, which is the reason that the EU will put together the world's largest military.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by RobinB022

Sorry Robin, but it sounds like you're the one flipping houses. I guess you've been watching too many John Beck infomercials, eh?

Also, newsflash, a senate committee has passed the Climate Bill and is working on the final resolutes, which is set to pass and be ready for Copenhagen. The problem we have is that even if the USA doesn't intitially go aboard with this treaty, we'll be strongarmmed into it because of our weak dollar and global trading status.

America has outsourced it's technology, jobs, and now her sovereignty.

November 5, 2009

Senate Committee Passes Climate Bill
Passage Paves Way to International Climate Treaty

WASHINGTON (November 5, 2009) — The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee passed the "Clean Energy Jobs and American Power Act" this morning, setting the stage for the rest of the Senate to move forward with legislation. The fact that EPW finalized a bill shows that the United States is serious about addressing climate change, which should help pave the way for an international climate treaty, according to the Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS).
www.ucsusa.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Oldtimer2

To conform to a building or safety code is one thing, but to conform to an EPA energy usage code is another. Can't you see the bigger picture here? The hidden agenda here is to force people to build new houses, thus creating new american debt to the bankers who got us into this economic fiasco in the first place.

Did you not see on Glenn Beck just last week where the EPA is going to allow energy companies to install energy usage meters in our homes and self regulate our inside house temperatures for us?

So, if you're using too much electricity in january, the electric company can turn down your furnace thermostat by remote control installed in the meter. Same thing goes for summer cooling systems.

NOw, how moot is it for ya?

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I dont know whats so "unbelievable" about this. The NWO is not a secret anymore.
Its in our faces and people still dont believe it.

We should and are past the scaremongering stages, rumor stages, etc.

They openly talk about their plans for us. god willing. Not GOD but god, thats their god.

You people need to listen to AJ shows and get an understanding of whats really going on. I'm not a "groupie" of his, but i do listen occasionally and everything he has said, IS HERE NOW.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I don't want to anger anyone, but people are entitled to their own opinions, so please respect mine before sending me die hard responses.

I am very much interested in politics, my career allows me to travel all over the world to all types of countries and cultures.

Where ever I go, I see no evidence of a NWO in the sense that so many people speak of. Computer chipped populations, population control to only 500 million or as some believe, shape shifting Reptilians.

China is modernizing it's military and infrastructure rapidly along with Russia. The EU is forming in to what will eventually become something of a Federation of Europe. The US, Canada and Mexico are in the process of truly empowering NAFTA.

It is true, one day I believe there will be an NWO but not the scary one that is mainly portrayed here on ATS.

I believe that the reason our governments are signing up to all these treaties and conventions left, right and center is due to the fact that the evidence for extra-terrestrial available in the public domain is quite considerable. Most major European governments have come out right clean about it in an in-direct way. Especially Frances COMETA report, which is quite a hard slap in the face of reality to the people of the world. It is just a shame no translation out of French has been published.

My point being that I think the governments of the world are mobilizing together due to E.T.

From a defense point of view it is a scary situation for the governments of Earth. Under a main governing body, research could be accelerated, education for the masses would be available, huge resources from tax payers all over the world could be invested in to developing infrastructure for developing countries, in return for more skilled workers and educated minds, which in the long run would increase the R&D at the disposal of our race.

I'm not trying to paint a nice picture here but in my eyes, it is a logical conclusion (which may be completely un-logical to some people).

Thanks for your time.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by Jordan_The_Maori
Another NWO post aye hmmmm.

Maybe if the world leaders would stop using the term and remove it from their $1 note, and stop acting like they want to bring it in, people wouldn't be so paranoid...

NWO or New World Order is not on the $1 bill.

NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM accurately translates to "A New Order of the Ages"

Charles Thompson suggested the motto to be understood as "The Beginning of the New American Era" which commences to 1776.

Which is why Novus Ordo Seclorum is written underneath MDCCLXXVI. Roman Numeral for 1776

The NWO will not be taking over the world on 1-1-10.

Yes, but it says a New Order of the Ages......not of the year 1776. 1776 is when it started but the completion of such a new order that will set a new AGE.......would take quite a while of craft and men working in tandem with each other (which is what they do in an order). The New Order does NOT specify America anywhere.........but as we can see it started with America and the whole world knows her well and she has been the world trading post and enforcer for some time now as well as the main industry for media and advertisement. America, (considering this info WAS and still is) on the American dollar, would then be considered much as a nucleus to this New Order of the Ages.............The New World Order is not "exactly" what it says, but it has been translated much like the KJV bible so that we of a newer generation could relate to it better. In essence, it is still a New World Order.....................unless you are proposing that we are moving to another planet to live? maybe some other ethereal plane? The world is all we have here, so what other kind of order could it be talking about when they put it on all of the nations currency? One could say that this was just an American Order, but unfortunately governments are in the business of taking over the world. It is clear that America has not kept just one thumb in one pie, it has stakes in almost every country around the world. We have indeed, set the policies for the world in militarily, entertainment and business. For you to say there is NO New World Order coming to pass in light of all of the overwelming evidence....uhem... former (then) President of the United States will now speak...

Mr. Clinton, how do you feel about a New World Order, does it exist? What would you know? I mean, you would know, YOU WERE ONLY THE PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.

Here is Henry Kissinger (previous U.S. National Security Advisor, Secretary of State, etc. got to Wiki, his cedentials are thick) Obama, Clinton, Bush....ALL CALLING FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER!.\

Oh, and let's not forget the quote by Paul Warburg (member of a banking family, Director of Wells & Fargo bank in 1910, previous member of the CFR and among other titles he was the founder of the FEDERAL RESERVE in 1913)
Clearly this guy knew what he was talking about when he said (and I quote)
"WE SHALL HAVE WORLD GOVERNMENT WHETHER OR NOT WE LIKE IT, THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHETHER WORLD GOVERNMENT WILL BE ACHIEVED BY CONQUEST OR CONSENT"

This was addressed to the U. S. Senate in 02/17/1950.

Now, if you can't believe that America is behind a New World Order,.......you won't believe anything at all. Yes, all of these Presidents and diplomats are douches, but it is clear what they are saying and what they are wanting. They didn't make these claims in 1776, these claims were for OUR future. So will there be a New World Order???? George Bush says so.

[edit on 23-11-2009 by Phenomium]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

You're not going to anger anyone here that really knows and recognizes who and what the nwo really is. But if you're job takes you globally, then you either haven't lifted up the veil and looked underneath to see what's really happening, or you're company that employs you doesn't allow you to.

To see the nwo is to look into their finances, and one needs to look no further than the "House of Rothschild", and follow the money and political trail from there. Everything about the nwo begins and ends at the Rothschild dynasty. While your position on thenwo is a plausible one, your knowledge is pretty much lacking. No offence intended there either.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
No offense taken, I welcome your views

But I'm not limited by my company, I get to go ashore in to the cities in my free time and experience peoples cultures, foods and traditions. Not all corporations are out to make every ones life miserable, it would be a bad business plan to start with.

About the veil and not seeing what has really happened. Well what I see and know is a world full of imbalances, but also full of potential. The vessels I sail on travel from the richest countries to the poorest countries, transporting cargo that is essential to run these countries.

I'm not blinded at all, in fact it is safe to say my eyes are just as open as yours. It just depends where you spend all of your time and focus your eyes on. Most of my time is spent working or traveling. ATS has just been a hobby for me for the past few years.

I have looked in to conspiracy theories all over the place for the past few years now, some had good cases to argue, others did not have a strong foundation of support. The only one that I agree with thus far is ET life...which really isn't a conspiracy because the math's, credible witnesses, along with the admission of western governments in an in-direct way have already confirmed this. I don't have to even watch the STS shuttle missions on youtube to realize this.

The NWO conspiracy always ends in hypocrisy and a lot of confusion because some guy always claims to know what really happens in the NWO and all they have to fall back on is an informant that never appears, a gut feeling that just tells them something (David Icke for example) or receiving death threats and stories of being attacked that nobody witnessed such as Alex Jones. However if you look at the backgrounds at where these men come from, well it is a far cry from a position that would normally get a peak in to this dark world. David Icke was a Leicester City football goal keeper!?!?
Alex Jones didn't even finish college but yet some people came to his talk show out of all the other talk shows in the world & solely told him!?!
Plus these two giants of the NWO conspiracy don't exactly get along. Alex hates the fact Icke talks about Reptilians.

Do you agree on this?

I can believe that there are parts of governments around the world that are secretive, especially in the states after the national security act was passed, but for a secret government to run the world...well they are not doing a good job at the moment by looking at the states of things

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

If you're doing what you say you're doing, then you should have already seen the "global" conspiracy firsthand? If you're sailing on cargo ships, then check the bills of laiding and see who bought the cargo at any given time, who paid for it, and who the seller was.

I mean, like you said, you have docked and seen the richest and poorest countries in the world. For if you have, then you'd have noticed the difference in their banking systems? Globally, there are only 3 banks, and they are the World Bank, THe IMF, and the World Bank of Third World Countries.

Now, do your own research and see just who owns and controls those banks, and when you do this research, the "conspiracy" will jump off your computer screen and bite you like a poisonous snake!

As for alex jones and david icke, jones is jealous because icke has a larger global audience than he does, that's all.

Now, as far as the reptilians go, if you believe in God and the bible, shapeshifting is right in there, for when God cast satan outta heaven, satan was in the form of a person like you and me, but when he (satan) deceived both adam and eve, God made him stay the ole serpent he had disguised himself as when he went to eve and coaxed her into the apple thingy.

I am not trying to convince you of anything here. Just trying to give you a road to travel for the info you need to have so you can draw your own conclusions. I have studied the nwo for decades, and still haven't gotten as deep as I would like to go, and like alex jones, I myself have received death threats from some pretty powerful folks along the way.

So, take it for what ya like, but I warn you, the closer you get to the truth, umm, oh well, you'll see what happens when it happens, and then you'll know that you too are getting closer to the real truths.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It would be impossible for me to check the bill of lading for every single container on my last ship, just check this:

www.visualships.com...

Haha, a large task right?
I'm surprised with your knowledge of that

We have a cargo manifest, the bill of lading or in this case, the thousand's of bills of ladings are handled on the shore side with modern container companies. However if I was to check just a few, then I would see names such as Mitsubishi, Toshiba, Cadburies, Kellog's, Hashwanda Tea...to be honest every kind of business you could think of.

By the way you asked it is as if you are implying that the buyers of every single item on board is a bank of some sort?

Bank of China...biggest bank in the world right?

Again to be fairly honest, when I go ashore I usually look for food, a bar, some place where I can contact friends and family or just relaxation, not a conspiracy.

I don't believe in the Bible my friend, sorry. Neither do I believe in shape shifting Reptilians because there is no evidence and then on top of this if they were real, I personally think a race of higher beings would have a better way to spend time rather than draw plans up on how to control us.

We're just dust mites in a whole Universe that we have only barely begun to understand. Like I said, I'm sure ET's would have a higher priority than to control a race such as ours, stuck on a tiny rock in a sea of stars and galaxies.

However thanks for the guidance then, I may take it up one day on my next leave. It's good that we can agree to disagree.

Thanks for your time, much appreciated & I hope one day you find what your looking for.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

NWO or New World Order is not on the $1 bill.

Newsflash for ya Phenomium, the nwo is all over the dollar bill. That eagle is not an eagle, it's a "Flaming" Phoenix, and those 13 arrows it's holding is a direct symbvolism of the "Freemasons". All symbols concerning the nwo are not all direct nomenclature, for their occultic signs are everywhere on our money, our fededral buildings, and our highways and airports.

[edit on 25-11-2009 by thewind]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RWM88

My point being that I think the governments of the world are mobilizing together due to E.T.

I'm not blinded at all, in fact it is safe to say my eyes are just as open as yours. It just depends where you spend all of your time and focus your eyes on.

So basically you are saying that what you believe has more merit than what the OP believes,and therefore you are right..making him wrong..

---

I have to say that I owe the OP an apology for my earlier post where I referred to you as someone who might 'throw paint on a house and expect a return.' I was wrong to say that.. to think that way,and for that I am sorry.
Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't really believe this is going to happen. Reason for that is that I don't quite believe in an existance of NWO. Call me blind if you wish, but it doesn't change the fact that I'm not really a believer and I need hard evidence. Sure, some people, made some good points about the subject, but I want something more official.
I'm not saying it's all lies either. There are things that seem more or less reasonable to me. Small parts, that fits. But then there's that whole reptilian business where it gets ugly. Again, as far as I know, they might be real, but until I see them with my own eyes, they are just a possibility. Like the end of the world in 2012, NWO, or alien invasion. I like to read about this things and I don't think or fear they will ever happen, but then, if they were to happen, I won't be surprised. I will be like "Guys, you were right, too bad it's too late, but hey, life keeps going"
(I probably shouldn't have mentioned reptilians. Seems to me there are a lot of reptilian haters here. But hey, for me, you should give everything a chance!)

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xiuhtecuhtli

but I want something more official.

Not to be a nudge here, but how much more official can you get about a one world gov't than when they themselves are announcing it? Do you not realize the ramnifications of what will happen to the usa if we don't go along?

All the other 170+ countries who align themselevs with the nwo/global gov't will continue to trade and prosper while all lines of trade will be halted with the usa, thus crashing us like a cockroach.

Does that sink in any at all? it took over 2000 years, but occultic groups have finally taken over america, and the world, thus making any who don't or won't conform to their measures of rule, totally expendable.

China, russia, iran, saudia arabia, and all the other european nations are calling for a moving away from the us dollar because it's only fiat money!
America's leaders have allowed our jobs, our faith, our technology, and are working on selling our sovereignty as we speak! Do you really see the bigger picture here?

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I expect them say "Hey, people! As you could guess, but most of you didn't we took control over the world, and now, we are going to enslave you all *demonic laughter*"

No, seriously, the world is changing. There is globalisation and all, but talking about NWO we are talking about lack of freedom for people. And to be honest, so far I don't feel like my freedom is restricted. I can go to shop and buy whatever I need or want. I can travel almost wherever I want, I feel rather safe (and don't even tell me, it's false feeling, because they are watching my every move and so on. I live in Poland, which means that even if there is a camera somewhere, I could be murdered right in front of it and no one would notice.).

And frankly, I don't know about America, you know, with me not living there and stuff.

Hey! I've just realise, that from your point of view my country is probably already on their side, being in EU and all.
But don't tell people from Poland they are under rule of occultic group. Most of them are Catholics, and may get seriously offended.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The Bible is truly our program for things to come. These facts fanning the flames in a big way. As far as all this coming together by the supposedly prophesied Mayan date of 2012. I would remind readers that the good book says, concerning the time of the end," no man knows the hour or the day". That to me means that no man knew then and no man will know now or even in the future.
Christ let us know what to and what not to look for, so we would know the truth.

It's only ten minutes.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
if they make their move on Jan, how will the constitution be no more?
How would we allow them to destroy it?
Unless they do another false flag atrocity to manipulate the masses. They've done it before why can't they do it again?

Just because have the right to buy whatever you want whenever you want does not mean the NWO dosn't exsist. Look at our African Brothers, our south and central american brothers, and all 3rd world countries that make the clothes we wear for under a dollar a day. No different from slaves.

Poverty has been carefully planned to be used as a weapon against us.
its like what george carlin said "lower class is put there to scare the middle class into paying taxes"

If a new war is created from this bill and we, the so called "awakened ones" stand by and do nothing as our sleeping brothers buy into the propaganda, then there is no one to blame but ourselves when their prophecies are fulfilled.

for all the skeptics out there what more do you need than videos of our presidents declaring the NWO??
IMF, world bank and bank of 3rd world countries are all owned by the same crew

[edit on 26-11-2009 by Astroblack]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join