It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why a NWO cannot succeed .....!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I think a New World Order is doomed from the start .
A new religion would have to be started .
... who will agree to one world wide religion .? The Muslims?
I don't think so...
The Christians ? ... I don't think so . The Buddhists ? no.
The Sikhs?...no... etc. etc.
Religion will not back that idea .
What about largely non-religious countries ? I don't see
that happening . Their governments don't want ANY religion .
The only possible movements that would agree , are
pseudo religions , cults , that have very few members ,
because they are anti God . -= FAIL .
Who will agree to one world currency ?
Who will agree to free global trade?
Who will agree to one leader?
Nobody I know.It looks like a proverbial Tower of Babel .!
The only way it could possibly happen , is for the PTB
to wipe out 95 % of the population . I say the 95% is
more likely to take out the 5%. ! = NWO-FAIL .
What do you think ?...

[edit on 22-11-2009 by radarloveguy]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

How would it be any different from what is already other then currency.

That is the only thing making borders right now is money, not people.

Why a new religion? What would that serve? I don't think that would be necessary, nor practical.

Countries are bound by currency. That is the only thing that separates in all cases, be it class, be it goods, be it organization, be it institution.

Money is what makes the world go round...IN GOD WE TRUST.

Peace

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
...And who will agree to one world wide currency ?

.. the Euro still faces real opposition , and that is only regional .

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Why would a new religion have to be started ?

All it takes is for the political leaders of all nations agree to a one world government by signing some treaty.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   

The truth is REALLY IRONIC cause we are all one. But that does not mean ONE GOVERNMENT, it means NO GOVERNMENT.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Political leaders come and go .

Religion is here to stay . Politicians must represent their electorate ,

or get the boot . ergo NWO=FAIL

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Nice thought ... but who's going to take over ?

.... line 2

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Thats the even more IRONIC PART because of you are going to take over you have to create a New Government and New Religion.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You're right nobody wants to agree to all these conditions.

The secret is to trick the majority into wanting them.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Thats why the new religion should be....

"We are a universe unto ourselves. We Are all one."

No messiahs, no politics, no money.

That and legalize marijuana, well for now anyways.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

I don't think even

David Copperfield could rig that one !

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
[edit on 22-11-2009 by Seiko]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Yeah . maybe if everyone was permanently stoned ?

.... its the ice freaks we'd have to worry about then !

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   

LOL. If there is a revolution there will need to be some type of money right?

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   

... yep , new currency , chips ,chocolate, ice cream,m&m's,popcorn

skittles ... mmm

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

That or..... you can be a rebel like me.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
No one has to agree to or accept anything for it to happen. I don't agree with paying taxes, I don't agree to this war, I don't accept this health care bill. You really think it matters what the majority of the people want? No, it only matter what a select few with most of the power want.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

OK But what do they want exactly? One World Government?

I say NO

[edit on 22-11-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I think you got this all wrong too. Your main point is religion and who says they “push’ a one religion? Sure they’ll try push down all religions because its been the main ‘spark” for many conflicts. How do they do that? The EU does not mention God in its constitution. In the U.S you cannot pray in Public schools and Government facilities cannot have any religious nativities on their property. They trying to do away with the words “Christmas’ by replacing it with ‘Holiday’ Like Christmas parade is now called Holiday Parade! Etc.

The true exact model of N.W.O or one world Government we don’t really know. But what it will comprise of is, having Power to a few and Money to a few. These people as it is now, are not on the front lines, they behind the scenes people. You hear about them now and again but very little. We hear Politicians pushing the agenda, but remember they just puppets to the corporates and ‘secrets” that pull the strings.

The EU is already set up as N.W.O that’s part of the model. Many countries each with it’s own leader, one currency. But when the EU meets, certain powers pull the strings as to what’s going to happen. (Power to a few)

We only have two currencies in world trade. Euro and U.S dollar. Sure every country has its own currency, but when a country buys or sells to another country they ‘HAVE TO TRADE’ in either one of these two currencies. So as you can see its not that difficult down the road to force countries to make use of a Global currency. But I doubt they’ll jump right to that point. There is “Rumor’ that they want the Earth divided up into region’s each with a Regional Currency. North America supposed to get the Amero, but of course with this leaked info they could change the name at any time and call it something else.

The North American Free trade agreement was supposed to be the first Trade agreement to slowly bring together 3 countries, Canada, US and Mexico. That worked! They’ve already planned a new I.D system for the U.S.!

American’s can’t do anything without something “bad” happening first. So if the dollar crashes and loses it value, that’ll be the signal to move to another regional currency for the 3 mentioned countries, I’m sure they’ll also try pull the Islands and “maybe Cuba” into the fray! That’ll be your North American Region!

The N.W.O system is a model similar Kingdom Principles practiced by Christianity, but with some differences. They want a few at the top to call the shots and control the money. The church is very much the same. God as the head of the Church, you to obey the word of God and your pastor who’s in charge of you and over you and you give into the church to run the operations etc. But this is all done with love and sharing, kindness and goodness as the motive. There’s no vote when the senior pastor decides to do something. Sure he can consult with a board of directors if they’ve set one up. But you the church member don’t get a say in the matter!

Unlike what we’ll get with Ungodly , power and money Hungry people behind the concept of One World Government. But its still generally the same.

A small group controlling the world and world leaders, they collect the money! And loan the money to countries who need cash. They’ll have their fingers in the most profitable businesses and reap the rewards. They tell you what to do, control almost every in the system. You’ll just breath work and pay taxes.

Next year, here in the U.S, you’ll see a vote coming up on “Cap in trade’ This will become one source of finance for this type of operation. (one world Government). Cap in trade is next after we get past the Health care thing!

Cap in trade is a system that will ‘tax’ businesses for Environmental Pollution. Almost every business that has products will have a tax on those products, of course we will pay the tax when we buy the product. That’s Al Gore’s whole role in this N.W.O, he’s selling the “global melt down” story to back these changes and pave the way for legislation to be passed that can tax us. This will reach Europe and spread to other countries.

They have the media in their pockets already, all the main News stations and papers and owned by a few. So the main stories of what’s really going on don’t get coverage.

Obama wants to now control the internet. Because he know’s or has been told, it’s a source that many are turning to, to get the truth heard and pick up on stories that the main stream media are not talking about. Control the internet and Main stream media and we “Blind”

One Law passed in between all these B.S laws and bills they passing and soon you will wonder what has happened to sites like these.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by radarloveguy
...And who will agree to one world wide currency ?

.. the Euro still faces real opposition , and that is only regional .

Who would have a choice?

The currency would be issued from the centralized bank, which is the same place the dollar comes from.

Look at your tax return. It is issued by the IMF.

People want peace, why don't they want one world, why don't they want one law?

We already follow one figurehead. What is the difference if it is one over all or one over some.

This world will one day see a generation of people that can govern themselves, and there will be no more need for governance, but first people have to stop blaming other people for their disappointments and truly govern themselves, being responsible individuals, "Kings unto themselves".

The way people think must change into a cohesive mindset. This can only happen after many die. There must be a hope, and that hope is fading fast. When hope is gone, hope must be generated.

Hope is lost in the numbers of people that dwell.

7 billion is the birth cry, then many many many will perish and the spirit recollected back into a smaller body.

After recollection, people awake fully...total recall you could say.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join