It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri billboard: “Prepare For War” Against corrupt Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+101 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   

A new billboard off of Interstate 70 in Missouri provides a short “citizens guide to REVOLUTION of a corrupt government” and issues a call to “PREPARE FOR WAR.”

More at source:
networkedblogs.com...

Pic of board:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1eaffe493fd0.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 11/21/09 by silent thunder]

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I applaud this effort. The Government has grown fat and overbearing ,they are spending us into oblivion. This might be the right move. I agree"starve the beast,keep your money" quit playing their game!!!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Pretty interesting.

I'm sure the government will keep an eye on the ones who advertised it. Although they might want to be more worried about the ones not advertising.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Too bad you can never really starve them as long as you work, you're paying taxes, as long as you own land/house...you pay taxes...no way out of giving them money.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Does anybody think that if a majority of taxpayers failed to file their tax returns next year, it would do any good? Would that send a message before the election? Just wondering.....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
the best way to attack the gov is through the judicial branch but obama beat you to it

by the way I applaud the billboard

[edit on 21-11-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
There is another on I-70.

www.kctv5.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Let's see how long it stays up. It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

Terrorism? You must listen to the Govt. a bit much..........

2nd line

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Ha, using a corrupt branch of government to fight a corrupt government administration eh?

Why bother?

You may as well give up.

The level of corruption and outright fraud are beyond the reach of any form of justice now, stop fooling yourselves, and stop believing in romantic delusions of revolution that cannot nor will ever happen.

Trust me, I know it is a fight that can't be won period.

Fear the dark side of our government, they truly are capable of evils that would make Satan himself envious.

As for the American people, your best position going forward is one that has you bent over and ready to take it... Because you are all going to be so screwed, and most of you will feel good about it. It's the right thing to do, saving the climate, reforming health care and giving up your freedom, your money, your jobs, your opportunity, all in exchange for a life of dependence on a government of a dying nation.

Yes, it is time to bend over America.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by j2000

I'm not listening to the gov. If you haven't heard them say that then you must live with your eyes and ears shut.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
LOL! Those are great! Wow, people are really getting their messages across.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great billboard

Even if it does get taken down by Monday, it'll get more people aware...just in case.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I say that we should restart this country all over again with a clean slate. This way we have no debt, allies, enemies, or anything like that just a clean slate. This would mean ditching everyone that is currently in government and maybe letting a few of the good ones back into government after we establish an entirely new system and government.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
By the way, I seen a better billboard than this in western Oklahoma as I was driving through on I40 today, I should have taken a picture.

I'm in Illinois now people in these parts are afraid to be too critical of the Obama administration.

It is a sad time when people need to read a billboard to understand just how screwed up things have gotten between the agendas of government and the will of the people.... In the end they know they can stomp out any dissent, just like stomping pesky bugs. That is why their glaring confidence is so obvious... They can't lose now, no matter what they do, and they are laughing all the way to the banks... Oh, hang on. they own those too now don't they?

[edit on 22-11-2009 by Walkswithfish]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
It's clearly advocating terrorism, at least by the governments standard. They're wrong but they make up the rules.

Government IS the terrorist, in everything from Operation Northwoods to the deceptions of Gulf of Tonkin, Oklahoma City, 9/11 and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Good I hope we see more of these billboards popping up
around the country.
I will pray that God keeps the ones who paid for the billboard safe.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Great billboard!

There should be a website that takes donations so we can start putting up billboards across the US. Starting in major cities (NYC, Philly, Hollywood etc...). That would definitely get the message across to some people, especially if there was a website on the billboards that gave FACTUAL information regarding our governments lies/conspiracies and corruption.

I would donate even though I owe so much money to other things (student loans, fines etc.). I bet a lot of people would donate, and it would be an awesome way to revolutionize the truth movement... just my 2cents.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   
"Trust me, I know it is a fight that can't be won period."

quoting walkswithfish...

look to your history, look to the dark ages, the riots, protests and revolutions did not work... and now throw in space age military and police technology on top of that...

a piddly revolution no go... a military coup... maybe... a Gandhi move most likely...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There's another one in Colorado

www.9news.com...

"The billboard in Wheat Ridge shows a cartoonish Obama wearing a turban. The billboard says, "PRESIDENT or JIHAD?" "

Picture:
www.huffingtonpost.com...

EDIT: As the billboard just went up a couple days ago, I can't find any "recent" pictures but in the "yellow section" they updated it to say "Birth Certificate"

[edit on 22-11-2009 by FlyingZombies]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join