It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] Resources for Hunters (ALL NEW HUNTERS START HERE)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I maintain a website archiving all the clues, with solutions for those that are known.
engineering.purdue.edu...
I was very busy with school between June 20 and July 20, so the site is missing most of the clues during that period. If someone has time and wants to collect all the missing clues, I will add them to the site. Even though the second and third rings have been found, it would be nice to have a full collection of clues for posterity.

JCMinJapan has another website documenting much of the research he has done:
www.icebunnies.com...

There is a live chat room courtesy of Quicksilver for discussing the hunt:
distortedtruth.net...

If there are any other links you think should be here, please u2u me.

[edit on 7/22/2004 by PurdueNuc]

posted on May, 20 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
HA HA HA... Actually, I just did the same thing..... I will U2U you with the Site I have and you are free to copy it over if you would like.

I agree, it is hard to have the many responses and look att over for them....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Thanks to the help of Amantine (through Lukefj), I have solved most of the number clues (i.e. the posts made up of lots of numbers). The solutions have all been posted at my website.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
You have a great site! Good job!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Thanks for doing this. Your site is great. I think this is in the spirit of a community working together to solve a problem.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This is a superb idea, I have sent a number of solutions to the site and also the method for deciphering the number codes (Thanks Amantine).

Peace,
Lukefj

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well done... will certainly be stalken that website! LOL!!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Purduenuc,

A new piece of the puzzle, I hope

(game on)

I sincerely apologize for not getting to the safe deposit box yet. I know most of you are anxious to learn the contents. I expect it will shed light on much of these cryptic clues you are uncovering.

Last night, I discovered what might be another clue. This came in what appeared to be a spam or trojan-infected e-mail some weeks ago. But after paying closer attention to some of the things you are uncovering in your clue hunt, I realized this may be important.

Here it is:

AxGTIJGDE5WbANG3EpSTEZG/EFGPUZCrIBGfAxCPgFa7cxezA9GDUZCjERGXEhG/UZCzEhCPQRKDIBCjERGnAhWfANCfE1CrQRCPE5CfUdGnEJGTIFGvUdGrEFCbIBSTANG7AdWfAdGbE5KDAlWfAZ
CPANG7EVWfEVGXUdCfAdWfE5GHAdGnAhezcxa/gFGTEdCPUZGjE9GnEtWfEVGbERWbEFG3UZGvE5CnEZWfAZCPANG7EVWfIBGHAZWbANG3EpSTIBCrQRKDANSTANG3A9GTUZGjE5WbApKDIBCjUdCP
AdGrIJGfApG3EFG3UZGHEVWbEtG7AlGbUdCrEZGTEVGXARCTAdCrgFa7cxezUNWHUZCvUdG7ANCXElSTE1G/QRGjEpGrIBGPAdWfEhGHAlWbEtG7AlWDUdC3EFCTUZC3E1G/ElWfERCfApCrQRCbE5
CPANWbEhG7UZCjE5iHY5ezcxWbUFWbApG7ARSTEBG/EdWfE1GjUdKHEdCrApSTElGnQRKDIBSTANG7ANCPUZCnAlGnANCPUZCXIBCrEtWfE9CrUdC3EFCTARGXU1WbApKDIBCjUdGXQRCjAlCvERCr
QRCrAZGHANWbANCbEVGvUdGjEZG7IFSTANG7AdWfApGHARCTAtCrApGXcxezY9iHQNW7UdC3EFCTARSTApCbEFCPUZC/ARCPEhWfIBGHANWbAZGTUZGLERGXEZWfApGbEhGjANGvEdCPAliHY5ezcx
WjUFWbEhG/ElSTEVCnEZCPE5CfApCrQRGXARGHExWbEdCrUZCPEtKLQRGjIBCjUdCbAdCnE5CPAdCPQRCrEVCrERCPEhW3UZGvE5CnQRCrE5GHARKLAhWfEVGDApG/QRGXE1GLENWbANWfAVGfIBGn
EhWfANGTE5CrQRGnAlGjUdCPEhGjA1STEhCfANGDUZCrAlG/A9WfApCzERWbAVCnE9GnUdGnANCPElGbApWbANG3EpSTE1GnEpGTARSTE1GnEpGTARWL

I hope it helps.

Simon just posted this, it appears to be the same code as the post from (1), maybe a key?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
in the letter heading uncle says dear simon, but later says "deer boy". Several people have suggested that a boy deer is a buck ie. Buck Rodgers? What does this mean. Also, the last line "You are my only hope" ie. Leia in star wars. hmmm. pop culture references and code, very intrigiung.

New members 6, and 8.

12/31/1969 at 11:00 PM last active

does not exist

Last active: 12/31/1969 at 11:00 PM

Could be a hack or new characters?

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I think we should use Purdues excellent site to divide up the uncracked codes and solve them systematically as such. Like a sign up sheet. I am going to work on the oldest one, the ALT tag code. If a couple of people work on each code this will be a good strategy.

Z Out

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
here is my identity thoery
1=i cant remember who i thought but i know this was one of the best possibilities if i remember i will edit my post sorry,
o red wolf 2 is who i meant
2=no proof but i would say kano because he is australian and that one picture had a picture of the sydney opera house
3=jim buntz
4=estragon
5=some say a nutjob spamming the board and some think he maybe uncle jeff, or he could be of the hammurabi line cuz he was talkin bout that and he said the4 were evil and the 4 were talking about old lines coming to compete with them and stuff.
0=maybe uncle jeff or the leader of the4 or maybe he was the one that betrayed them and 5 aint part of the game.
uncle jeff-well simon said his name wont jeff and he was dr.who whoever that is, and some guy said he might be jeff rense(i doubt that),or i gave some other people he could be.
6=if part of the game, i would say uncle jeff but i dont think he is part of the game and i think he registered after uncle jeffs death.
7=simon gray thats why there is no 7.
8=skeptic overlord maybe but i dont think 6 7 8 are part of the game.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Nothing new I see in the last few days. Weve still got thread 7250 and the last post from Simon that seem to use the same code, I found the same threads of letters in each that repeat. I just dont know a whole lot about code, I hope this game grows to include other types of clues. If anyone can decipher those two codes it would be a big step, I have had no luck with the ALT code and other earlier unsolved codes. Can anyone suggest a good site with diverse code keys? Ive googled it and come up empty.

-Z Out

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by zsandmann
Nothing new I see in the last few days. Weve still got thread 7250 and the last post from Simon that seem to use the same code, I found the same threads of letters in each that repeat. I just dont know a whole lot about code, I hope this game grows to include other types of clues. -Z Out

I had someone just point something out to me that I did not notice.... on the above encrypted message all of the numbers are odd numbers...... there are no even numbers. Hope that this may help someone.......
I have been working on this alot and cannot seem to get anywhere....

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I didn't check your site but did anyone solve the clue in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If not the answer is...........

Disturbing news 0 has died we are on our own be certain yours are safe we must cease communications there are four factions who have survived gutian amorite sumerian hammurabi two have active agents working against us the other two are forming an aliance please confirm safety avoid contact destroy your computer when you read this I will begin the long silent option.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Yup man that was solved a while back, but good effort. Check out Purdue's site it has the five or so clues which havent been cracked yet, if your good with clues maybe you can help out there. We are doing this in open forum because we like the challenge, we are not trying to "win" persay, it says clearly in the rules that this game should involve the collaboration of the members of the site. So I think teams are undercutting the good will of this game which is to learn something about fellow board members. But welcome to the game Therealdeal, hope you stick around for a while.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
to show the new clue solutions and the link to the chat room

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
** bump **

Since it seems we have lots of new hunters who aren't aware of this site or the contents of the older clues. If we actually have any mods around here, could this be "stuck" at the top? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 4 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Maybe I'm grasping at straws here but there is an intro for a new member: lily3214 that looks weird - check out the caps in the sentances, the user name (3214) and the date/time of this post - there was reference to time in one of the poem clues:

"Well this site is quite something.

Hi, I am a new member here and I can't beLIEVE this place escaped my notice all these many years. I only have a lowly web tv so things are a bit hard to access, but it is worth sitting and waiting for 25 minutes for each message to pop up, because it's all so INteresting. I can't beLIEVE the current state of our world...it is like living in the middle of an orwellian novel."

Registered 6/1
Posted 6/2 6:22 am

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
*bump*

yes, this really does need to be put at the top

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
*Bumpies*

HUNT_ADMIN could just stick it there....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join