It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fight the archetopracy!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
ar⋅che⋅type

Origin: 1595–1605; < L archetypum an original < Gk archétypon a model, pattern (neut. of archétypos of the first mold, equiv. to arche- ARCHE- + týp(os) mold, TYPE + -os adj. suffix)

ar⋅che⋅type In Jungian psychology, an inherited pattern of thought or symbolic imagery derived from the past collective experience and present in the individual unconscious.

Archetypes influence human behaviour. For example Jungs archetype Philemon. This is how the philemon foundation describes Jungs relationship to philemon. "he saw an old man with kingfisher wings and the horns of a bull ... (Philemon) was like a guru to him."*1

Philemon wrote books through Jung and completely changed his ideas. "Fair enough" I hear you say "if some old fool wants to talk to a flying kingfisher man with bull horns what is that to me?" Well like it or not these archetypes/spirit Guides/councillors/wise Ones are becoming more and more popular. They are not only being accepted in society but in many circles encouraged.

Well what if the president has an archetype that is molding his opinions. Let’s say a beautiful female angel comes to him and tells him to promote abortion, or perhaps an ascended master comes to him and tells him to suppot the U.N., what if a long haired hippy in a white bathrobe comes to him and tells him to sign a health care bill or what if that policy you don't like is being dictated by a talking coyote?

What if major political problems are being influenced by strange apparitions we don't fully understand?

If you oppose a certain policy how do you know it isn't influenced by something metaphysical?

How can we fight against a force that is unseen?

Luckily we have instruction on how to deal with this problem. The greek word ἀρχή or archē from which archetype is derived is translated into english as Principalities in the Authorised Bible. ἀρχή also means "of the first" "beggining" and "first estate", it no doubt is refering to those angels which came from their first estate to earth I.E. fallen angels.

Eph 6:12-18 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against ἀρχή, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Jesus has spoiled ἀρχή.

Col 2:15 And having spoiled ἀρχή and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Also we are promised that Jesus will cast them all away.

1Co 15:24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all ἀρχή and all authority and power.

Be cautioned however, the bible makes it clear that God is willing that not one should perish, but if you are caught up with ἀρχή you will be pulled down with them.

*1philemonfoundation.org/philemon

[edit on 21-11-2009 by StopComplaining]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
more bible stuff huh...

well i got a book that says one ring to rule them all and in the darkness bind them....

its just as valid as yours...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by StopComplaining

I am really failing to understand what you are saying here.

You mean that there are ways of fighting archetypes that jesus has spoiled?

What is your point?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i reiterate the collective huh

new topics

top topics

join