It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help trying to find something

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I've tried searching but cant find what I'm looking for, I can't figure out how to word it maybe, but I saw (I think on ATS) a chart that shows the security clearance levels, and it showed the president level NOT at the top, i think MAJIC was at the top, and a few under it before the president...if anyone has the link or knows the thread of what I'm talking about can you post it, once again tried searching but I'm having a massive brain fart and can't remember or word it right..considering its almost 3am my time and I've been up since 6am, lol , please help! Thanx!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I know what your talking about, most recently I saw that chart on UFO Hunters- The Silencers episode. I dont recall every seeing that on ATS however, sorry! Maybe you can find it online by searching the UFO Hunters info...."SECURITY CLEARANCE ORGANIZATIONAL CHART"

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Thats where I saw it, i remember now thanks for the info ill try searching some more, appreciate it!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by M0bstar

Glad I could help! Ive been looking now for the past 10 minutes and I cant find it, just blogs written by people about it. If you do find it, please post it on this thread, or even create a new thread for it!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Will do, I went to the UFO Hunters site on History and made an account on that board to see what would come up, I'll keep you posted on here on what I find out, thanks again.

**K just realized, your pic has "conspiracy goddess"...took out "man" after will do*** like i said its 3:30am been up since 6am

[edit on 21-11-2009 by M0bstar]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
So..decided to go straight to the "source" if you will, if it helps, Pat Uskert is on my myspace, lol I sent him a message asking him if he could tell me where I could get a pic of it...
hope this will help!!

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Just a little info on that list. It is not an official list, it is put togther by the gentleman in that UFO Hunter's episode through his research and such into UFO's and coverups. While the structure above the president is pretty close, most is only conjecture and assumption. Not saying the list is fake or misleading but it is not an official clearance list.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I knowwwwwwwwww
.....i just want a pic of it....im askin for people to help me find it, not sit here and give me a history on it and if its fake or not or who made it...i think i know this....

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting video....is this from a documentary...if so whats the name? Interested in watching the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by M0bstar

Well I apologize for tryin to help you out by trying to temper your original request with a small heads up. Help comes in all different forms not just the ones you deem fit.

new topics

top topics

join