It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primary Sources: Maj. Nidal Hasan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Primary Sources: Maj. Nidal Hasan

www.sphere.com

(Nov. 20) -- As investigators dig for clues about what led to the Fort Hood massacre, bits and pieces of the suspect's life are available online for all to see. Taken together, they present a strange and chilling portrait of Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.dallasnews.com[/ur l]
[url=http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/gallery/2009/11/10/GA2009111000920.html?sid=ST2009110903704]www.washingtonpost.com

www.dallasnews.com
www.npr.org

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 11/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
New story posted on Sphere about Hasan and some of the information they found through various internet sites, at his apartment, and some of his prior reprimands from his workplace.

Just reading the information that is available in this article makes me question why he was never confronted and questioned about his behaviours and ideals.

I've provided some of the links from the news story.

www.sphere.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Mod Edit: Review This Link: Instructions for the Breaking News Forums: Copy The Exact Headline

[edit on 11/21/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
as i have said before, this whole thing stinks, he was a major, he was a shrink, why would he act in the way that has been portrayed?, something just is not right, its all too cliched for my liking.

join