It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's 70 and sunny in Boston on Nov 20th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
But global warming doesn't exist right... or is Sarah Palin gonna come out and tell me it's just a natural part of the end times. When will people wake up to the fact that prophesies are self-fulfilling and whats worse is were trying to self-fulfill Revelations. Silly Humans...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hi,
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkSideOfTheSun

You're getting some karmic good weather payback in consolation for Belichick's going for it on 4th and 2 from the 28.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

You're getting some karmic good weather payback in consolation for Belichick's going for it on 4th and 2 from the 28.

Lol such a horrible call. I don't know WTF he was thinking lol. My friends and I were screaming no at the TV when he went for it. In all fairness though that fumble in the endzone was total BS.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   

As a Colts fan >ducks< I was screaming too. I didn't think we could keep Brady & co from picking up 2 yards. If I'm coaching in that situation, I think I'd rather take a shot at picking up the 2 yards against the Colts defense than giving the ball back to Manning anywhere on the field with 2 minutes to go.

There's a mod here named JacKatMtn. We've been going back and forth on this all week. Naturally, he's wrong.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Do you have a link to the 70 degree high in Boston today?

I just did a check of Boston's weather and it shows it is only 61 degrees there.

It is not uncommon for the Global Warming crowd to exagerate a bit, they do it all the time.

www.wunderground.com...

This Afternoon
Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Carseller4]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

hmmm I just checked current weather for Boston and it shows 67. www.boston.com...

I won't quibble over 3 degrees unless I'm arguing with a Mason or something.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

it's beautiful in new york too. i love it. i believe in global warming but think the current movement against it is a sham. global warming does not threaten us.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow. Steelers and Colts fans can co-exist as Mods in the same forum. There is hope for the world after all.
Yeah, there was almost a riot coming out of the stadium that night.

To the OP, it's called Indian Summer.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No global warming here in Albuquerque today were 57... warmest we've been all week... I was in Kansas on Monday was a nice 75 when I was there but that didn't last long

welcome to the madness that is ATS please take note of the exits and keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times
the facilities are not marked boys and girls rather they read sane and crazy... you'll normally find me in the latter

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
reply to post by Carseller4

hmmm I just checked current weather for Boston and it shows 67. www.boston.com...

I won't quibble over 3 degrees unless I'm arguing with a Mason or something.

Yeah 3 degrees in 1 day isn't that much it's the 1/10 of a degree over a hundred years the the global warming people freak out about.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   

It's sunny and 64 here in Alabama.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Isn't it funny how peoples views on global warming are now "beliefs".

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Wow, looks like you guys stole our california weather and gave us yours. We are freezing over here. I wouldn't be surprised if we see snow in the valleys this year.

new topics

top topics

join