It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nature of Our World by Max Igan (VERY IMPORTANT)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Max Igan - American Voice Radio - Nov 19, 2009

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Only watched the first video thus far, but it's sounding more of a jaded rant than a rational and educated analysis.

I like how he says numerous times that "I can only judge a tree by the fruit it bares". And while I understand the intention he's getting at, I can't help but wonder just how he values a Spruce Tree. Is the value of a tree inherent to just the fruit it produces? Would a tree that produces sparse and rotten fruit be of absolutely no value? What of it's roots that help prevent erosion? What of it's limbs which provide nesting spots for birds and other wildlife? What of it's rotten fruit which decays and creates the fertilizer for new growth around it? What of the fruit which is unappetizing, but can be used to produce alcohol through it's decomposition? Alcohol which can be used both as a fuel, and an intoxicant so valued by humanity - that some archeologists and sociologists suggest that it was for alcohol production (not food) that started the first agricultural societies that our civilizations stem from.

How does he value the Navel Orange? Navel Oranges are the most popular oranges on the market due primarily to their lack of seeds. This is the result of a genetic mutation which caused a second malformed fruit to grow at the base of the main fruit. The mutation also rendered the orange tree that carried the mutation utterly sterile (seedless). It was discovered in the orchard of a Brazilian Monastery in 1820 - and the navel oranges you eat today are not the descendants of that tree - but are FROM that tree. It has been kept alive and propagated artificially by man through cutting and grafting techniques.

So what is the value of a Navel Orange? Evolutionary value? None. It was a dead end with a fatal mutation which prevented reproduction. The only value it has, is that it bore fruit in a time when there was a species around capable of assigning value to it - and valued it worthy enough to take an active hand in ensuring it's continued survival.

I wonder if such a fact has ever come across his mind and given him pause for thought. This, and other statements he makes which imply shallow cursory understandings of our reality, inspire little confidence that he understands the "Nature of our World".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. I wonder why more people don't make the effort to seek out this type of information. Of course, I also wonder why the police, TPTB, and so many you run across in every day life, are not aware of their vampirism.
Twenty two million people, with twenty two million laws. That's amazing. Maybe watching this video should be required, too.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Lasheic

I like how you twisted the metaphor to completely change the subject of the video. Your conclusion that he would need to understand the history of navel oranges in order to use this allegory (almost) leaves me speechless.
Actually, I use this same technique to piss-off my wife. She just tells me to shut up.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
All of Maxes videos are tunning you deeper into subject ... and these kind of subjects are the most important subjects nowdays as we can see it unfolding day after day.

Max is going to hold a seminar in Opatija under the name "Confronting the truth" together with Rick Simpson and jindrich Bayer, so it should be very intersting, as these two guys have a lot to say about pharmaceutical fraud and doctors that are issuing prescriptions full of toxical chemicals....
So that should be great to watch and listen

There is also live PPV available and it doesn't cost much, only around 12$ for 8h, so it's worth it IMO
Here's the link so check it out:
speechevents.com...

new topics

top topics

join