It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasal Spray now available with added B. cepacia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Just saw this on Sky news, Nasal spray often used to combat cold and flu symptoms has become infected with a bacteria which can cause serious infection in those with a weak immune system.

If you have it then bin it, if you have had the swine flu jab I would book a doctors appointment.

Sky News

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I also just found this which I find a little odd, it appears another product has been infected with this! Accident or conspiracy?

Different manufacturer and both products can be used to treat flu symptoms?

Has the smoking gun just been found? I think this is pretty serious to be honest.

This bacteria is extremely hardy and can even live in antiseptic! It sometimes displays no symptoms of infection and in a host with weakened immune system can lead to a rapid decline in lung function and result in death. With Wiki claiming a 35% death rate back in the 80's.

"BCC organisms are typically found in water and soil and can survive for prolonged periods in moist environments" Wiki Quote: So it will do just fine in a flu spray for quite a while, and any infection could be blamed on natural causes. I guess P&G and J&J don't have that "you can't take me to court card" hence the recall announcement, but no mention of batches to be recalled. This could be the ticking bomb waiting for the vaccinated.. What else is out there waiting to be discovered?!?

Recall News

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Bunker or Bust]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Shameful bump for US hours, would really like a second opinon on this.

If the vaccine is to de-populate (not saying it is) then this is the perfect attack vector.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I saw this on Sky News late last night but haven't yet had time to do any research on it.

Thanks for the more in-depth info and link which I'll go an read now. Hopefully others will also post their views and any further info and articles.

Sadly, this doesn't surprise me at all.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Looks like a non running thread which is a shame, thanks for taking a look though let me know if you find anything else. This looked a bit strange to me so I thought I would throw it out there!

top topics

join