It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Cures DB2]: Flu Immunity and Cytokine Prevention

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
A general question is: What is better, total PREVENTION or CURE while suppressing the Cytokine Storm ?

Lets discuss CURE first, because there are people out there, which think that they can beat or cure the Cytokine Storm (CS) triggered by mutated H1N1. To beat the CS, you will have to know first what really a CS is and how it manifests in the body. Also you will have to know the timeframe of its dynamics, because there might be a situation where you will ask yourself: WHAT TO DO NEXT? Just one wrong or delayed decision will cost your life.
A typical schematic is :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0fa87a43b12.png[/atsimg]

So it is clear that it’s just a matter of hours to do the right thing. But what exactly?
I have mentioned the trial of the drug TGN1412, which caused a Cytokine Storm in the tested persons. It’s good to make mistakes, because it accelerates the learning process. The concentration of certain cytokines vs time was measured during the trial:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eb89bde48830.jpg[/atsimg]

This test person was monitored by medical professionals 24 hours in a hospital with all facilities at hand. Without that its absolutely sure that the person would have died. The triggering substance was administered only once at the beginning.
I do not now the level by which cytokines are causing irreversible havoc in the body, it might be individually different, but I do know that only 20 minutes after injection of TGN1412 an indescribable agony started for the test persons (see previous posted link). I you look at the graph, it gives the start of the agony at a level below 100 units for all measured cytokines, except the “Blue “ one which is below maybe 500 units after 20 minutes.
It means that if you want to avoid a CS you will have to suppress 95-99% of the production of cytokines. That’s for a one time dose of a triggering substance during a medical test trial in a hospital. But you will be at home with a fast growing number of viruses in your lung !
That’s a dim outlook.
Several commonly available substances have proven to be effective as suppressing the immunological response: Garlic, Ginko, Green Tea, Cod Oil, Turmeric, Milk Thistle, Ginseng, St. John Wort , etc.
But how much will they suppress the CS? Here some data:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

The level of Curcumin in the blood peaks 2 hours after Turmeric intake and lasts for 12 hours. The bioavailability of Curcumin is increased up to 2000% (times 20 !!) if taken combined with Piperine (Pepper).

I do not know whether the different substances will work additive in the CS suppression or just overlapping. I guess that, if a combination of above mentioned substances are taken in simultaneously, then there shall be an advantage against the intake of just the best suppressing substance.
The main point is: NONE of these substances is coming only near the required 95-99% suppression !!! They are definitely helpful during a “normal” pussy-cat flu, but not in fighting this Tiger.

The question is also what is happening in the lungs while you are fighting the CS. Because ANY damage done there is more or less irreparable. Maybe you can survive the CS, but may end up livelong on a 100% oxygen respirator.
Here some pictures:

This is how healthy alveoli look like :

files.abovetopsecret.com...

There about 400 Million alveoli in each lung. It’s obviously a very fragile structure.
The CS in the lungs is just like an elephant in a china shop.
Here some post-mortem pics:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0445fd3e2eff.jpg[/atsimg]

Original text:
1. “The specimen shows necrosis of bronchiolar walls (top arrow),
2. a neutrophilic infiltrate (middle arrow), and diffuse
3. alveolar damage with prominent hyaline membranes (bottom arrow). “

Translated:

1. Dead alveolar walls (top arrow),
2. Too many White blood cells (middle arrow),
3. Blocking of the alveolar membranes by a fibrinogen process, the same as an open wound would built a crust. On top of that an additional airtight seal (bottom arrow)

A more clear picture of the hyaline seals is :

Original Text:
“Early hyaline membrane disease. Note the fibrin condensed in the alveolar space (hematoxylin-eosin, original × 10). Thin arrow = hyaline membrane lining the alveolar space; thick arrow = fibrinoid necrosis”

and

Original Text:
“Loss of capillary structural integrity, with alveolar and interstitial hemorrhage (hematoxylin-eosin, original × 20). Star = pulmonary edema; thin arrow = hemosiderin-laden macrophages; thick arrows = early alveolar hemorrhage.”

The hyaline membranes are made out of proteins and saccharides from the blood-plasma which has leaked into the alveoli. They are additioally blocking the oyxgen transfer very effectively .
It looks as if the damaging effect of the white and red blood cells are different:
The White Cells are flooding and clotting the lungs during the infection. They can do that even without a CS. Because they have the ability to penetrate normal fuctioning membranes. The clotting is maybe due to the massive viral load.
The red cells can only penetrate into the alveoli after the CS has opened the membranes. After direct contact with oxygen, the alveoli membrane is blocked by building a crust.
In any case, it becomes clear that the Tiger is causing irreparable havoc in various ways simultaniously.
Therefore the better approach is to concentrate on PREVENTION than on CURE. You have to stop the Tiger right at the window glass.
I am working on that post...

Here are two pictures for SCARCER, so that he can leave the fence:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/988604485296.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/426614699b1b.jpg[/atsimg]

It is very clear that more of the younger ones are dying in 2009. But most importantly, it clearly shows that in 2009 the old ones are getting sick, but are NOT dying as much.
That´s a clear indication that the cause of death in 2009 is the CYTOKINE STORM AND NOT THE VIRUS !!! What do you think CARCER?

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Scarcer, thank you very very very very very very very much for posting this information!!!

You will probably get a good mention in the history books. Let's just hope there's someone left to read.

S & F'd!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here is something i stumbled upon. It’s a professional pandemic model study from 2006, in which they are using different hypotetical parameters. These models are used for insuring risk. The worst case scenario is:
A “reassorted” virus with a mortality rate of the H5N1 (here assumed to be 33%) and the infection rate of H1N1. It is assumed that new virus kills by a cytokine storm (how good they are at predicting…). They call the virus “The Nigerian Virus” :

The overall mortality level is not publicised here, just a general “More than 1 %”.
Maybe they were afraid to become Prophets of Doom...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Everthing is so quiet. I hope i have not scared too many people away....

[edit on 4-12-2009 by bashibazouk108]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well, Antoniastar, its CARCER´s thread, so lets work together that the entire thread will enter into the “Hall of Records”.
Meanwhile lets prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
So now finally, here comes the positive section. If you dare to prepare, then you will not fear the Tiger.
A temporary collapse of the infrastructure is more than likely In case of a global very severe pandemic. It means that, while Garlic and fresh things might be good for prevention, there might be a disruption in the supply of fresh things. So to prevent/cure practically, something is needed that is very effective and has a long shelf-live. Something is needed which can be stocked now and will remain effective even after years…

If the mutated H1N1 attacks, then you will face this situation:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f7d361faf83.jpg[/atsimg]

I just like the picture. As long as the Tiger remains behind the glass, you will be OK. Prevention is like you will push the glass back in order to avoid it breaking. But once it is broken, the whole game will change completly. A deadly combat struggle will ensue, where you will need to take drastic action in order to survive.
It means as long as you can prevent the virus from penetration or settlement into your system, you will stay out of trouble. But once it’s in and the Cytokine Storm starts, the chances are high that you might go down, if you are unprepared.
If you are “lucky” you will be admitted into ICU and the following might happen:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d7f7e08b86c.jpg[/atsimg]

or end up like this...

So, I prefer to remain “unlucky” and do my own stuff. I have roamed in different continents for centuries and got nearly every nasty sickness you can imagine, except Yellow Fever, AIDS and Lyme. But Typhus, Hepatitis, Malaria, Dengue etc., they were all my good pussy cat friends…

Regarding prevention, let me mention first what I would NOT do:
1. Vaccination.
The H1N1 virus mutates very quickly. During the time needed to develop a vaccine, it has already mutated into immunity against that vaccine. The (mutant) H1N1 is a very fast replicating organism. The influenza virus has no proof-reading mechanism to detect and correct small errors that occur when the virus copies itself. This allows for constant stepwise changes in their genetic makeup termed antigenic drift. Although small, these slight variations keep people susceptible to infection even if vaccinated (with an already outdated vaccine). Not to mention the side effects…

2. I would NOT take honey, Kimchi, chocolate, elderberry, Echinacea and Spirulina (has been posted before), Aspirin and Hydrogen peroxide.

About Aspirin: Some people in the net are suggesting Aspirin as prevention and cure. In my opinion you will just kill yourself if you use Aspirin during a CS. First, it will suppress the initial symptoms, if the flu starts. So you might not notice them until it’s too late. Second, it will dilute your blood, which is not very helpful during a CS, because it will increase the seeping of plasma and blood into the lungs. Third, it will not effect the virus itself.
Although Aspirin is a COX-2 inhibitor (COX-2 is a precursor for cytokine-production), its damage during a Cytokine Storm (CS) by far outweighs its benefits. In WW1, during the Spanish Flu, very often Aspirin was given as medication. In 1918 "The Journal of the American Medical Association” suggested a dose of 1,000 milligrams every three hours.
Here are some cut-outs from that time, reporting the results :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b038567585c7.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fba249c633ca.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b4ae2e16c394.jpg[/atsimg]

I think that says all about Aspirin during a CS.
By the way, Dr Dudley was using homeopathic medicine…

About Hydrogen peroxide (HP): It has been posted before that the oral intake of Hydrogen peroxide (HP) had been beneficial. I urge the poster to shed some more light about that. Because I do not have an experience in taking HP orally(and probably will never have). If somebody has some definite and positive info, then please post it. But I can tell you what the untainted medical knowledge is:
HP is a very strong oxidant. The second strong one after Ozone:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/84e8bc0f4d95.jpg[/atsimg]

HP is known to kill healthy living cells in vitro and in vivo.
You might end up like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/02e50158a707.jpg[/atsimg]

HP actually plays a VERY important role in the way how macrophages are eating bacteria and viruses. After getting into the physical vicinity of the virus, the macrophage (another name is phagocyte) will attach itself to the virus or envelop it:

In reality it looks like:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0e15b35e0dd.jpg[/atsimg]

In the picture is actually shown how a macrophage eats two bacteria. Viruses are much much smaller and would not show up at this magnification.

Then the macrophage (or phagocyte) produces the HP locally at the macrophage-virus-joint. That HP is used to destroy the shell or other parts of the virus by oxidation, a so called “oxidative burst”. That burst destroys the virus (Lysis) :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac1c08cbff31.jpg[/atsimg]

The pic shows a virus being destroyed by Lysis.

After the macrophage has digested the bacterium or virus, it will die and dissolve itself. That’s what actually creates the white pus.

Back to the HP. The body takes care so that the HP is not spreading because it will do damage also to the surrounding healthy tissue. Therefore it surrounds the active region where the Lysis takes place with an enzyme called Catalase. The Catalase guards the healthy tissue and contains the destruction via oxidative burst to occur only inside the designated area.
The Catalase will neutralise any HP that tends to leave the Lysis-area. Thus it effectively contains the lethal effect of the HP.
What would happen if you have unguarded, free HP in your blood-vessels?
The same question is: What will happen if you block the Catalase?
A well known Catalase-blocker is CYANIDE. The intake of CYANIDE will release the unguarded HP into the system, causing Lysis of vital cell-membranes which will cause death.
That’s why I will not take Hydrogen peroxide.

But, as I said before, that’s only knowledge by the books.

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” Marc Twain

So, if somebody has a positive info on Hydrogen peroxide, then please post it.

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bashibazouk108

Many people recommend drinking H2O2 (HP). There is a regime where you dilute 35% medical grade and add a few drops into a glass of water several times per day.

Some people say its good, some say its not.

Intravenous H2O2 obviously goes straight into the blood and is becoming a common treatment for many ills. I can't find the pdf online but do have a copy - in 1919 IV H2O2 was used to cure flu victims with a high success rate.

Bathing in H2O2 is also good, just add a few bottles of 3% into your bath. Not as effective as injection, but safer than drinking.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
High Common.. I think that info would be very interesting. Pls load it up through “Member Tools” – Upload Media and then link it.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

ok, ATS media wouldn't let me upload, so I've put it on Scribd.

Its from the Lancet Journal in 1920, titled Influenzal Pneumonia: The Intravenous Injection of Hydrogen Peroxide

Here is the link

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The prevention during a real emergency:
I will not mention all the normal survival-stuff. But get a good mask.
Not the N95-type, that’s total nonsense. These masks are meant for medical staff, so that they do not infect the patients in the theatre. They are not airtight and therefore very ineffective. I have this type of mask:

They are light, airtight and have a valve for free exhalation. I think a good compromise. Got it from e-bay (last year).
The virus can enter through the eyes, so wear swimming-goggles outside when the viral heat is on.
If you wear specs, get one of the big protective goggles so that you can wear your goggles under it. Close the vents in these goggles with light tissue. Ignorant people will start looking at you – never mind.
Get insect nets for windows. A small infectious fly can be the beginning of the end.
Get disposable rubber gloves, disinfectants and duck tape. Duck tape is just great for anything. Replace any hanky by simple disposable tissue. Make a broth of Garlic, Ginger, Turmeric, Pepper, sea salt etc.. Just use whatever you know is good for you. Freeze the broth and use it with ease when you are sick and weak.
Think first and then change behaviour: In the open, without being in a liquid , the virus can remain viral even after hours. So avoid going out during rain. When re-entering, carefully change shoes and clothing in a designated room. Whatever you have brought from outside, make sure it has dried up for at least 6-8 hours in the designated room, before moving it to the destination.
A worst case scenario would be for example: You buy fresh veggies in an open, crowded market during a light rain and carry them home in a cotton bag. At home, you immediately carry the wet bag into the kitchen without changing shoes and dump the bag on the table. You clean the veggies briefly with water in the sink, and place them in the fridge.
In this way you have potentially contaminated your kitchen floor, table, sink and fridge. ( Hell, I like these paranoid scenarios !)
But even when the viral heat is on, you will still be able to enjoy a fresh salad. Just soak the veggies for 1 hour in water mixed with bleach. That’s just one way and there are many; just use common sense.

Now we enter this section:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1fffa1ee40f.jpg[/atsimg]

LEGAL NOTICE - DISCLAIMER
”Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.”

My personal prevention, apart from fresh garlic and Turmeric with Pepper, is

Vitamin D

A dose of 2,000-5,000 IU daily. Why? Because of this:

With 5,000 IU per day you will NEVER get a flu. You can’t overdose, because anything below 30,000 IU per day is harmless:

The second thing is

Vitamin C

My dose is roughly 1-2 (1 to 2) grams per day. I take pure Vitamin C powder with a small spoon. You can´t overdose it either.

For prevention, that’s all. For me it keeps all Influenza viruses at arms-length. After all the dramatic noise, that’s quite unspectacular, isn’t it? But for me it works perfectly.
Keep it simple, folks !

What I will do, if the Tiger breaks the glass and comes for me?
That’s Plan B and a whole different game.
This is combat with a Tiger and it needs some detailing. If you are entering a situation like that, then you have to do it right. There is no time for trying or testing. A mistake is done only once. If you find out that you have fooled yourself or have been sloppy, then most likely you will go down before being able to rectify the mistake.

If I would get any fever now, then I would immediately change the substances to fight the Tiger. If Vitamin C+D could not fight the infection off, then chances are low that they can do it after the fever has started. Of course you can increase the dose, but there are limitations. You can not increase the oral intake of Vitamin C too much, otherwise you will get diarrhoea. Later more to that.

Basically during Plan B I will

inhale colloidal silver-water and take MMS solution

Its MMS after Jim Humble. I have used MMS by oral intake and it proofed to really work. I think it’s the “radical” treatment necessary for the Tiger. The silver will attack it from the open alveoli side, while the MMS does the inside job through the blood supply. Now we will chew some numbers.

Colloidal silver inactivates viruses:

www.physorg.com...

Somebody posted somewhere that Collodial Silver can cause a CS. That’s complete BS! Use your brain and do not go for that.
But there are also quality issues with Colloidal Silver.
First, it has to be real colloidal silver, neutrally charged. Not the ionic type or Protein Silver. Otherwise you can get Avatar-Blue:

www.youtube.com...

Second, the particle size is important: The smaller, the better.
In the above linked article is stated

“Size also played a role since NONE of the attached nanoparticles were greater than 10 nanometer.”

It has to do with the surface-structure of the virus:

“Scientists think the nanoparticles bonded through the gp120 glycoprotein knobs on HIV-1, using the sulfur residues on the knobs. The spacing between the knobs of ~22nm matched the center-to-center nanoparticle spacing.”

Here the model:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/26941b7b0922.jpg[/atsimg]

And the real thing:

So you have to know what the particle sizes are within the colloidal silver you are using for inhalation. Because you want to jam these knobs.
If you go for silver inhalation, then that can be lifesaving info. You don’t want to be fooled with a product like this:

This silver has a distribution maximum at more than 100 nanometer, that’s 10-100 times bigger than the required size. Its like you try to hit a fly with a heavy pole…

Luckily some brands have been tested:

www.silver-colloids.com...

You will find that some of the more interesting ones are:

There are (of course) commercial links in-between the testing institute and one of the producers. But they still did a great job.

I don’t want to downgrade the biological effectivity of any other product, if taken orally. But for inhaling I would not joke and go for one of the best. Forget about using self-made Colloidal Silver for inhalation, it’s normally just to coarse. (Maybe more about it later)

If you are not familiar with MMS, google MMS + Humble.

Jim Humble has done a great job for humanity, kudos to him!

His protocols are here:

jimhumble.biz...

You can get MMS now in many places, but do not try to mix it by yourself.
Warning: Chlorite is not Chloride or Chlorine !
MMS you can get here:

mmswebsites.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
”Warning: Statements expressed within this site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Any and all information and/or statements found within this site are for educational purposes only and are NOT intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease or replace the advice of a licensed healthcare practitioner.”

So back to the scenario and again, the worst case: You are getting sick with this flu, despite of all prevention. If you live alone, you have to have everything ready and at hand, or you will die. You will start vomiting and diarrhoea. Basically your entire digestive system will shut down. You can just forget about green tea parties, turmeric barbeque and all the nice remedies you have ever imagined. Because whatever you take in, will come out again without entering into the blood stream.
The only way how to get something in the body is through:

I. Inhaling
II. The skin
III. Injection/Intravenous

I.: Inhalation: I will use an Asthma inhalator to get colloidal silver-water into the lungs. The virus will sit deep in the lungs, where the fine alveoli are. For a droplet of water to reach the smaller alveoli, a drop-size of max 6 micrometer is required:

Most cheap inhalators will create much bigger droplets. Then the colloidal silver will never reach the alveoli and the virus - with known consequences. There are definitely other very good inhalators in the market, but here is what I know:
A reasonable inhalator which can produce the required drop size is the OMRON C28 or C29.
The average mean diameter of drops produced by the C28 or C29 is 3 micrometer:

C28
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b6a616d2b6e.jpg[/atsimg]

C29
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7bde0077869.jpg[/atsimg]

They are nearly identical.

Deep inhale through the mouthpiece (not the mask) and exhale through the nose.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a94d5e9f371.jpg[/atsimg]

That will do.

II.: Through the skin: MMS through the skin can be taken with DMSO. The catch is: The activation of the MMS will create free radicals, while the DMSO is well known for deactivating free radicals. It’s been reported that it will still work, but with less efficiency for the MMS. Try DMSO out before any emergency. If you have a weak liver, then forget about it.

Another option to get MMS into the body through the skin is by mixing it with MSM (MethylSulfonylMethane). MSM is not deactivating the MMS, but its absorption through the skin is much slower. It can be taken in faster by placing it under the tongue/in the mouth. That’s I think the best way during a CS, but I have not tested it (yet).
DMSO and MSM are widely used by vets or you can get it in feed-shops.

III. MMS through intravenous infusion: Get infusion-sets (e-bay) and isotonic NaCl. Use 250 or 500 ml only. Learn how to set the needle (Red cross, friends etc).
Here is how it is done by good old Jimmy:

jimhumble.biz...

Important:
I will not take any Vitamin C, if I start the intake of MMS. These two substances will only neutralise themselves. There should be a gap of minimum 3-4 hours between last Vitamin C intake and the start of MMS.

The effective substance in MMS is Chloride-Dioxide, ClO2. It’s a radical oxidizer like Hydrogen Peroxide, but with much less or no reactivity towards healthy tissue. ClO2 attacks only unhealthy tissue and particles which are foreign to the body. The mode of attack is the same as the macrophages are doing: By oxidative burst. But because it does not attack healthy tissue, no safeguarding by Catalase is required.
One symptom of lung-damage during the Cytokine Storm is the clotting of the alveoli by dead macrophages, because it’s natural for them to dissolve after digesting the virus. But that results in depositing a lot of waste in the alveoli. That’s actually the same process which creates the white pus in an open wound. But that mucus in the lungs is not very helpful, because it will clot the alveoli.
By using ClO2 to combat the virus in the lungs, it is likely that less mucus will be created there, which increases the chance of a recovery with healthy lungs.
We are talking here only about MMS, which is acting out from the blood-stream.

WARNING: Do NOT try to inhale the MMS. It will only cause damage.

“Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.” Marc Twain

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
[edit on 7-12-2009 by bashibazouk108]

[edit on 7-12-2009 by bashibazouk108]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   

About the dosage of MMS: In a normal situation you start the therapy with 1 drop and increase it by one drop at a time every 12 hours. The protocols are in the above mentioned links.
You will increase the dosage until you get the detox reaction (Herxheimer reaction). Then you decrease a little bit until the symptoms subside. From there you slowly move ahead in time.
But an impending CS is not a normal situation and time is too short to test something…
Jim says that a 6-8 drop dose is to start with during an acute malaria episode. If you are not used to it, then you will have a very heavy detox reaction. It manifests in vomiting and diarrhoea. In a normal situation that is quite stressful.

But if you are fighting the Tiger in combat, then these symptoms have already started, so less to worry about it..
Its a Joke

What I mean is, it would be best if you prepare yourself and find out your detox-level and push it up BEFORE you have to fight the Tiger. Some people have pushed their level from 4 drops at the beginning to 15 drops every 12 hours, or more. They cleared the system of all “garbage”, so that they do not feel any detox stress any more at that level. But if a rookie starts with 15 drops, he WILL have a VERY difficult time with the Herxheimer Reaction for 24 hours. (Believe me, I know…) There are several threads discussing the effect and dosage of MMS.

You can save a lot of stress by getting used to MMS. Imagine a situation where you and your partner are unprepared and will get a little fever. You might think: “That’s it !! Quick some strong MMS !!” As a result you will get a strong detox reaction which is unknown to you, and you are misjudging it to be the flu. You might think “Oh god, the Cytokine Storm will hit any moment, fast more MMS to block it.” That will increase only the detox-effect. You have created a self-enhancing dilemma...
You will be in extreme emotional stress while vomiting and having continuous diarrhoea. Lying near the toilet with DSMO puddles on the floor and a needle in your arm, you will be unable to speak, because MSM is under the tongue and you will expect that the CS will bloat you any minute. Your partner might just eat an orange and be ok after that. But by watching you, he/she might think that this damned internet should be banned.
Because instead of being a (CS) Storm-tooper who kicks the flu, or a Light-warrior who dissolves the flue through spiritual energy, you have just turned into a Hypochondriac who does rodeo on the Swine.
So better to get acquainted to MMS.

During the real flu with an impending CS, you should really not add the stress of a Herxheimer reaction to it. If you have cleansed the body, so that 15 drops does not do anything to you, then you can quite comfortably face the Tiger.
Jim Humble used MMS 2009 in New Mexico, when he got the flu. Even he, as a professional, took too much in the beginning, with a Herx reaction. Here is his recommendation:

“THE MMS PROTOCOL FOR THE NEW FLU (GOVERNMENT GENERATED FLU) THAT THEY LIKE TO CALL H1N1: THE PROTOCOL IS SIMPLE.

1. JUST TAKE MMS EVERY HOUR STARTING WITH 1 DROP AN HOUR. REMEMBER, TOO MUCH CAN BE VERY BAD. TAKE 1 DROP AN HOUR FOR THREE OR FOUR HOURS AND SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING. IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WORSE, YOU CAN GO TO 2 DROPS AN HOUR. DO THAT FOR THREE OR FOUR HOURS AND IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WORSE GO TO 3 DROPS AN HOUR.

2. IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING BETTER YOU REALLY NEED MORE DROPS, BUT IF YOU ARE FEELING WORSE, YOU NEED FEWER DROPS. YOU MUST NOT REMAIN STATIC VERY LONG. THE FLU CAN GAIN ON YOU. THE IDEA IS TO TAKE AS MANY DROPS AN HOUR AS YOU CAN TAKE WITHOUT IT MAKING YOU FEEL WORSE. YOU MUST DO THIS AT LEAST 8 HOURS STRAIGHT DURING THE DAY. IT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER IF YOU DID IT FOR 12 HOURS STRAIGHT. DO THIS EVERY DAY UNTIL YOU ARE WELL.

3. USE THE SAME PROTOCOL FOR CHILDREN. START WITH 1/2 DROP AN HOUR. OBSERVE THE CHILD CAREFULLY AND ASK QUESTIONS. INCREASE THE DROPS AS YOU CAN, BUT DON’T GIVE THEM TOO MUCH. YOU WILL BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT IS NEEDED, BUT NEVER GO MORE THAN 2 DROPS AN HOUR FOR EACH 50 POUNDS OF BODY WEIGHT (ABOUT 23 KG) AND YOU WOULD NEVER GO MORE THAN 4 DROPS AN HOUR FOR EVEN A LARGE CHILD. BUT CHECK CLOSELY AND NORMALLY DON’T GO OVER 2 DROPS AN HOUR FOR A CHILD.”

Complete story at

jimhumble.biz...

You might wonder why a guy like Humble, who supposedly is very much used to MMS, will start with a mere ONE drop. The flu had already massivly multiplied in the body when he took the MMS. I guess he was using a dose which he is normally used to and which has proven to work well in other infections. But in this case it was too much, because the virus has already spread massively. By taking a dose which has proven safe with other sicknesses, he made a mistake. He was just killing too much of the virus too fast and the body became flooded with the toxins from the virus-lysis. That’s why to start slowly. I think, that he is more concerned about the Herx, because this volatile reaction might impede the intake of MMS. Important is also the continuous intake every hour, so that the virus is not getting a brake and start multiplying again.
The fact that even an experienced man like Humble has completely underestimated the virus, sheds light on the unusual massive onslaught this virus is up to.
Obviously the MMS alone can beat the Tiger. The silver inhalation is just a support. It might be not necessary at all, but I do not want to take chances.
If you are prepared, then most of the MMS will go only for the virus. Only then you will have an extremely good chance to beat the Tiger. It’s not anymore a hand to toe combat in a dark and dense jungle, but more like a cake-walk. It’s like sitting comfortably behind a Gatling Gun in an opened up field, waiting for the Tiger to approach from a distance. It can’t hide or cover anymore and unless you make a mistake, the outcome of this (now very unfair) fight is merciless clear:

www.youtube.com...

If you got sick after seeing the video, just take MMS

But that’s what it is about: Confront a brutal onslaught with a radical reaction.
Only then the Tiger will become smooth as silk, and you can ride it out:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/226e65ac7317.jpg[/atsimg]

There are many other ways to beat the tiger:
A German hospital uses high doses of Vitamin C through infusion to beat cancer. Their intravenous dosage creates Vitamin C levels in the blood which are 500-2000 times higher than the max. tolerable dose for orally taken Vitamin C (approx 2-5 grams). They found out that the Vitamin C creates a high level of H2O2 around cancerous cells in the body of patients. It’s the same principle as with MMS. The oxidative burst!
That’s their dosage:
Vitamin C in Liquid
10 - 15g 250 ml
30 g 500 ml
50 g 750 ml
75 g and more 1000 ml

They use Ringer-Lactate or Aqua-Dest. as carrier-liquid. They give max 1000 ml per day and always remove a similar amount of liquid from the patient before that. They use max 2 infusions per week.

Or

“A report to the American Insitute of Homeopathy in 1921 documented the dramatic success of homeopathy in the worst flu pandemic in history. Of 24,000 flu cases treated with conventional medical care, the death rate was 28.2%; of 26,000 cases treated with homeopathy, the death rate was a nearly miraculous 1,05%.”

Today they still use a medicine derived from the 1918 flu. I think they call it “Influenzium c200"

I wish you good health and a smooth ride through this (Cytokine) Storm.

Namaste

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CommonSenseRules

I also had problems with the Media Upload. If you are at step 2, then just skip the Thumbnail Upload. The next box, the Media Upload looks like as if the buttons are not activated, but they are. Just browse and then upload.

Is it this article?

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

yes, that is the same article. I've also uploaded it to Scribd, link a few posts above.

As far as inhaling colloidal silver, its is pretty easy to buy a Nebulizer. Nebulizer can also be used for H2O2 however its dangerous for people with emphysema, and probably all severe lung problems.

Have you read anything about MMS2? (calcium hypochlorite), just google it, on Humble's site.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Common, thanks to you I have a second thought about Hydrogen Peroxide (HP). In the Lancet article they still had a high death rate, which might be because of two reasons:
First the HP might have been given only as a “last resort”, when the patients condition was already very serious and maybe beyond repair,
and second,
they might have used a too high concentration of HP, in this case about 3%. If too high concentrated, then the blood gets oversaturated with Oxygen, and the H2O2 will form gas in the blood-system.This occurs most likely by reacting with the Catalase.
Gas in the system is very dangerous. If you ever had air in the hydraulic brake-system of your car, then you will understand. This causes complications, so called embolism , which can end fatal. See a case here:

“Ten mL of O2 are released from every mL of 3% H2O2,
and 60 mL of H2O2 was injected; therefore a large
amount of O2 could have embolized to the heart…”

HP can obviously be given orally, see here:

The protocol for 35% drops of HP is here:

It is extremely dangerous to handle a 35% HP solution. I recommend to dilute it down to a 3-4% solution and to adjust the number of drops accordingly.

For a list of docs using HP therapy and the intravenous HP protocol is here:

They are using a 0.0375% HP solution, which is about 100 times weaker than the solutions which have caused embolic symptoms.
Please notice that the intravenous protocol requires the fine-filtering of the solution before administration. You do not want to inject dust or dirt into your veins…
In other literature about HP therapy is also the occurrence of a Herxheimer reaction mentioned.
All this is similar to the protocols given by Jim Humble.
I have not found reference specifically against the flu, but the mechanism involved seems to be the same.
If you contemplate this as a possible flu treatment, then let me urge you to get acquainted to the routine, dose and effect of it BEFORE you get the flu.

WARNING: Use only Food grade 35% Hydrogen Peroxide for the dilution. Use only distilled water for the dilution.
Do NOT use ordinary 3% bleach or what so ever for intake. They contain additives which are very unhealthy. You might poison yourself!!

“There are two ways to administer hydrogen peroxide for medical
purposes. Both means require a pure grade of hydrogen peroxide
which is something different than one can purchase at the drug store
for topical treatment of sores and wounds. The 3% drugstore hydrogen
peroxide also contains tin and phosphate compounds that are dangerous
to consume either by means of IV (intravenous) or orally.”

I have 1 litre of 35% analytical grade HP, which I will dilute and use, if I am low on MMS. (That might take a while...)

Regarding MMS2:

I think Humble is a little in panic that the FDA might come after him or that CODEX will cut the supply of MMS. Maybe that’s why he stormed forward with the info. If MM2 works (which up to now is not sufficient documented), then fine. But that’s only for the hard core group of people which already know that MMS1 is working. If you are a member of that group and concerned about availability of MM1, then that’s the way to go. But for a newbie, it’s a long stretch.
I have Calcium Hypochlorite to make bleach. It has a long shelf-life, because it does not attract water. But to advertise it as a cure, I don’t know… There are psychological issues involved.
You are using the stomach like a laboratory container, by mixing the Hypochlorite with water in it. You are creating a mix which is much stronger than ordinary bleach, and what happens if the dilution-process is not working properly?
If you make a mistake in counting the drops of MM1 into the glass, you will just throw it away. But MMS2 will mix in your stomach, with no way of knowing whether everything is the way it is supposed to be.
In the stomach is also HCL. Calcium Hypochlorite might react with HCL in a standard textbook reaction to:

Ca(ClO)2 + 4 HCl > CaCl2 + 2H2O + 2 Cl2.

That will produce Chlorine in your stomach, the very same chemical which Jim warns of.

During a CS with worst case scenario vomiting, this mixing in the stomach WILL NOT WORK AT ALL.

I think that MMS2 should not be mentioned during any advertisement of MMS in general. Imagine you are approaching your sick aunty, which has a kidney infection, by talking about MMS2. Do you think she will swallow a big pill of “pool shock” substance?

And what will the people in Africa think about MMS2?
Most probably something like
“ The white massa has gone crazy: He is telling us to swallow a big dangerous pill, which do me harm if I not drink fast fast water to make the poison less.”
I stayed more than 12 years in Sub-Sahara Africa so, believe me, he will have a hard time there in the bush.
And don’t forget the MSM (Main Stream Media). They will have a field day with MMS2…
So in all, I think the hype about MMS2 is only affecting the broader acceptance of MM1.
From what I know now, I would choose HP therapy before gulping “pool shock”…

There is some more info from the Cytokine Storm (CS).

A statistical approach to 32 flu fatalities is here:

Picture F is interesting: It shows clearly how the alveoli were completely filled with mucus/pus.

Interesting is the correlation between obesity and death:
Nearly 72 % of all fatalities were having a body-mass index (BMI) of over 30 !!
The BMI is calculated by

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df759a592914.jpg[/atsimg]

Height/length in meters, weight/mass in kg.

Why are obese people dying? Obesity is not necessarily correlated with a weakness of the immune system. You can be fat with a healthy and strong immune system. But obesity is related to general (un)fitness. If you are fat, then your body is already under permanent stress, because of the obesity. Add the stress from the CS, and you will die.
In Europe - with a BMI over 25 - you are considered obese.

During a CS with an obese person, the IV liquid bloats the body and might cause the skin to rupture. Then you can see the whitish fat being squeezed out through the rupture. I will not upload a picture, but believe me, it’s quite ugly to face the Tiger unprepared.
Sports and diet are definitely part of the preparation.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One of the Simplest CURES ever: HOT WATER! Add a bit o' Iodized Salt to it (1/4-1/2 teaspoon per quart). And drink the 32 ounces once every 24 hours. Just a natural old school remedy. At the recommended DOSAGE the Salt basically STIMULATES your IMMUNE SYSTEM to do its thing.

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Konspiracy Brotha
One of the Simplest CURES ever: HOT WATER! Add a bit o' Iodized Salt to it (1/4-1/2 teaspoon per quart). And drink the 32 ounces once every 24 hours. Just a natural old school remedy. At the recommended DOSAGE the Salt basically STIMULATES your IMMUNE SYSTEM to do its thing.

With so much emphasis on low salt diets today people are trained to see salt as the enemy.
However you are right. Many infections, including influenza, increase the body's need for salt. Taking the right amount, (not too much,) can both help ease symptoms and help you regain your strength afterwards. This works even better with unprocessed salt, Trocomere or a mixture of sodium chloride and potassium chloride.

When I get a sore throat I sprinkle a little Trocomare on the back of my hand and lick it off. The few times it doesn't fix a sore throat immediately it makes it feel much better anyway.

By the way, the propaganda to reduce salt intakes was for the one in ten who have trouble excreting salt. Most of us are not harmed by extra salt.

posted on Jan, 23 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thank-you for all the new information, sorry, I haven't kept up to date with all this new information yet.

I'll have to start recompiling all the information into a 3rd thread. But it's best to wait till the time is right and people will be interested in it, otherwise people wont really know about it and it and the knowledge will just sink.

I've got a lot of catching up to do lol.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I'm new here but have been lurking, and I'm wondering if I've had some kind of bizarre cytokine storm?
I've noticed the two doctors I've seen have avoided blood cultures of any kind, and I'm starting to get suspicious about that...
I've read a couple of things about smoking possibly nipping a full blown cytokine storm in the bud, and though I don't smoke regularly, I'll note below where I had a perhaps luckily timed "social cigarette" or two. (Could they have saved my life?)
While I still felt healthy in late December, I smoked a couple of cigarettes while on a trip by air to a popular tourist spot where I was around MANY foreigners visiting the U.S. When I returned home a day later, I felt bad, and it started with a bad cold: sneezing, chest irritation & phelgm, extreme tiredness. About 5 days later these symptoms disappeared suddenly, but things got worse: fever, teeth chattering chills, and what seemed like HORRIBLE gout attacking my joints pair by pair (hips, then ankles, then knees, then shoulders, then hips again, etc., in a repeating migrating pattern). About a day into this while just one pair of joints were hurting, I smoked a single cigarette. Severity of this fever, chills, and allover pain and swelling and redness peaked after about 14 days when I finally saw a doctor who gave in and gave me antibiotics which helped overnight although joint troubles were not completely gone for another month. My 2nd doctor later said he thought I was having an autoimmune response that the antibiotics perhaps had ameliorated. Did he really mean I had a "cytokine storm?" At the time, I knew nothing about "cytokine storm."
Only testing my doctors have been willing to do have shown a sed rate of 80 to 90 (each time), negative autoimmune disease indicators, normal WBC with high neutrophils and low lymphocytes, and supposedly negative Lyme.
My history leading up to this was very healthy. Some noteable things I've wondered about were the facts that about a month before all this I visited a store full of caged birds waiting to be butchered in Chinatown, S.F. Could I have picked up Avian Flu? About two months before all of this, I had only the second regular flu shot of my life. Could that have triggered it? Finally, I went online to research chemtrails or toxic rains since I was exposed to rain for a pretty lengthy period the day all this started.
All I know, is that I felt like I'd been poisoned or something, and my doctors sure seem reluctant to try to find whatever bug it is.
I finally began to turn around in my health when I started taking natural supplements such as garlic, coconut oil, colloidal silver, peroxide baths & sponges, etc.
Was this a cytokine storm? Was it a chemically toxic event?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by lobsterclaws]

[edit on 7-3-2010 by lobsterclaws]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join