It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European President? Is that Prophecy fulfilling? Will Tony Blair come back to the scene?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There have been a lot of rumours that the Pope will be the false prophet and there will be a political leader and the devil behind the unholy trinity when the tribulation takes place. A lot of eschatologists suggest all this will happen in Europe and the Vatican will go into evil mode and force everyone to have the mark of the beast with a one world currency.
I won't go completely into the symbolism of prophecy and try and explain to you the verses, so it is best for those who know the subject to answer rather than me explain the details.

Tony Blair has been behind the scenes trying to sort out Israel and the Palestine negotiations trying to bring some peace there. Tony Blair could be up for the Job of European president, but it could go in many directions, he may not be leader at first but is in line to do so in some future, what if the first president of Europe dies or something, he may be forced to take on that role even if he is not admitting he could be one of the favourites to be part of it.

Again this sorting out of Israel is also very prophetic in the Tribulation with the 7year peace treaty.
Which in turn makes Tony Blair the centre of both Israel and Europe somewhere in events of the future.

The only thing is that we now know that the wars in the Tribulation period will be centred with Israel and the Middle East and 2/3 of the Jews will be killed off, maybe two thirds of all the people in the Middle East, as interpreted in the Book of Revelations.

So the branches of the timeline and interpretation looks very Evil European Roman Empire but the fact is Babylon Is Iraq with the River Tigres and Euphrates mentioned in prophecy as well as Iran mentioned in Ezekiel 38 and Psalm 83.
All prophecy concerning Israel’s enemies is not Europe but the Middle East, like it always has been from the start with Hebrew Israelite verse Arabic bloodlines.

Anyway I will add Bible quotes later if this threads takes off, no point making it big if no one answers it.

www.thesun.co.uk...

TONY Blair is set to be made the first President of Europe in weeks, The Sun can reveal.
He will be nominated by EU leaders in Brussels if, as expected, Ireland backs the hated Lisbon Treaty in tomorrow's referendum.

A senior Government source said: "If we get a 'Yes' vote it will all move very, very quickly. Tony could be named by the end of October."

The leaders of the EU's 27 nations, not the voters, will choose the president.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Looks like someone else started thinking before me and doubt many others will too be making these assumptions.

www.christianforums.com...

Blair appointed Middle East envoy - google it

Secondly then not to long afterwards Blair converts to catholicism which the antichrist many agree has to have ties with as the catholic church will play a important part in the coming lie

Tony Blair joins Catholic Church - google it

Thirdly he has purchased a palace in Jerusalem for him and his family to live in and he is also of European descent

Blair to inspect Jerusalem palace as home for his peace envoy role - google it

Then he is the most likely candidate to be president of the new EU constitution which will come into effect very soon despite Ireland's rejection of the treaty as Brussels is pushing for

Tony Blair could be EU President - google it

Then he is well mannered and people look up to him and a man who is smart and understands riddles i expect and he has just been recently nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize

Then

Blair could be next World Bank president - google it
Which would give him standing to use this to bring about a one monetary system spoken of in Revelation 13

Then most recently he has set up a new faith foundation in which it is his goal "to tackle global poverty, challenge conflict and unite the world's religions". A one world religion united so that all faiths can be gathered together into a new greater belief system and become one.

Check it out...there's a speech by him on the bbc link

Blair launches faith foundation
google it

Does anything here make anyone think that it could be him? he is fulfilling all that is required of the antichrist and is progressing even saying in his new faith venture

In an earlier interview with Time magazine, Mr Blair, who is now a peace envoy to the Middle East, said the foundation was "how I want to spend the rest of my life".

Text

Blair appointed Middle East envoy

Tony Blair stepped down after a decade as Britain's PM
Tony Blair is to become a Middle East envoy working on behalf of the US, Russia, the UN and the EU.

During his final prime minister's questions on Wednesday, Mr Blair was asked about the Israeli-Palestinian dispute.

He told MPs: "The absolute priority is to try to give effect to what is now the consensus across the international community - that the only way of bringing stability and peace to the Middle East is a two-state solution."

Text

Text

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Former UK Prime Minister Tony Blair has dropped out of the race to be European Council President - just as EU leaders meet to decide who to appoint.

source

Guess this is one prophecy that's not meant to be.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Like I said maybe he might be forced into it, two ways really, one he maybe left behind in the rapture, and the other, what if some terrorist does something and he has to take his place? I say it is still interesting, plus he has one foot in Israel.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Although the Bible prophecies do hold some weight IMO the Bible is open to interpretation as is reading star signs and the like.

Different religions have different prophecies and they all claim that each one is coming true.

Its well known that without Revelation in the Bible it would have a shallow basis from which faith can be derived from.

Star & Flagged as its an interesting topic.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
The Bible has specific symbolisms, if a Star represents an Angel then an Angel it will always be in prophecy, it won't be horse or any other interpretation. No doubt the first interpretation is true, if it has a basis for other interpretation then that is the type of flower it is. The Bible is 1/3 prophecy, of past events that have occured and future events needing to happen. The Old Testament was for the Israelites only and the New Testament is for the rest of us to follow who believe in God.

There is hidden prophecy in the Psalms like Psalm 38, both Eziekiel and Daniel are about prophecy of the future and it predicts it self as in the comming Messiah as in Jesus in the New Testament. But I won't try to convince just say it is not as outdated as people think.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It's quite unlikely Blair will get the job. They seem to prefer Junckers.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Tony Blah will definitely not get EU presidency. Baroness Ashton of Upholland is the new favorite.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Okay at least that has been dealt with, Tony Blair is not European president, but I still feel he could get reeled in if it needs to be.

As for Europe being the new Roman Empire, the Iron mixed with Clay in the book of Daniel as the last world empire that effects Israel, well in a way the Islamic religious empire, although seperated as nations but unified through faith have more a threat to Israel of the end of days than let say what Europe is. If Christians are all accepted as the seed of Abraham in the Bible then Muslims who seperate them selves as being the seed of Ishmael are not, meaning by their own accord and in directly speaking. Could the new Rome be Mecca? Is the Seven Hills also surrounding Mecca as some suggest?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
Tony Blah will definitely not get EU presidency. Baroness Ashton of Upholland is the new favorite.

Huh? I heard she will be the new minister for foreign affairs and not the president... but maybe I didn't get it right...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Blair is out.
Herman van Rompuy is in.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trinitrytoluol

Sorry I meant she's the UK favorite for top bureaucrat, not favorite in running for Presidency. Blaire is an idiot and not the sort of guy the rest of the EU is interested in.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well it is an interesting subject, going from memory, the so-called top ten candidates are mostly Catholic , maybe eight out of the ten anyway. Most likely the Rev. Ian P will "coup" when it dawns on him,(maybe it already has)

to edit,
Herman Van Rompuy is the new president of the EU council it says in my BBC mail. He is a devout Catholic.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by smurfy]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What I'd like to know, and maybe some of you that are more well versed in Euro-history than I can enlighten me-are these people that were named people that were elected by their countries, or appointed? Do any Euro-states use hereditary rule?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I seem to recall that the events portrayed in Revelations and most prophecies in the Bible were written with the expectation of coming to pass within the lifetime of the writer. I.e. Jesus' return was within the lifetime of the disciples to kick the Romans out of Israel.

Is that true or am I remembering it incorrectly?

And if it is true, why does Revelations, a book written by Jews for Jews about a Jew in the Middle East, include prophecies about Western European politics but says nothing about Asia, South America, North America, Africa, etc?

Not trolling, I'm asking seriously.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Egypt is part of Africa, they had the the biblical plagues I think.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
First off Bible prophecy is about Israel because the Jews have a promise to fulfil with God, but the Jews keep straying away from God and their enemies gather towards them to slaughter them and God's promise out of the way. Usually they start acquainting with Satanic influences and then when they are divided the locust armies come in for the final clearing up. The armies are usually satanically driven. This has been going on since Noah's time and has been repeating itself over and over again.

Secondly Bible prophecy mentions, Iran, Turkey, Egypt, Ethiopia, Russia, Syria, Palestine and the Ishmaelites (Arabs) and surrounding countries as coalition against Israel. But this group will be wiped out by God and will cause the rest of the world to come in and probably nuke Israel off the planet in this grand scheme deception of events.

At the moment I don't think Europe, America or China wants to wipe Israel off the map yet.

top topics

join