It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA to make an Announcement (More Exiting than "Just Water" on the Moon)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
How about one big raspberry to that news. Dheeeeeeooooph Nasa who cares. Bunch bombastic idiots.

link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

They weren't implying, they were saying the evidence says there may be.

Yes, they where implying it!

Who knows what NASA will release, if anything. But with the way things are turning around on this planet, I would not be surprised for a mayor announcement of life somewhere in our solar system. This may include or own moon!

link   
heres a dumb question. If they indeed did find water on the moon in liquid form or ice, wouldn't that also imply that the moon has at least a slight atmosphere?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I have often wondered if this has anything to do with the chandrayaan missions. Perhaps they saw something else as well and now Nasa is trying to beat them to the punch.

They found water first, yet Nasa takes the fanfare with media help. It would make sense to follow that whatever Nasa is going to announce soon was also seen in India.

[edit on 11/19/09 by IconoclasticTalamasca]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
relax everyone. THere is no big deal I will tell you whats going on now if you like. Here it is. THanks to bush and hsi surprise visit to nasa blah blah blah.. colonise the moon etc. well here is what we are doing to create new jobs. Nasa has decided to open a processing plant to freeze dry foods on teh moon, and a transportation depot to get the sh** out globally and possibly universally. They are building Moon farms for farm animals, fish etc so we can have much freeze drying and much eating of animal parts. The biggest feat is the new ability to make moon made jerky. fish, turkey, beef, whatever kind of jerky you like.. it wil be made on the moon too. but it will be slightly more expensive than regular jerkey because of shipping.
thats all.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IconoclasticTalamasca

LMFAO so india will beat them to the punch of "YEAH HOAGLAND WAS RIGHT>> THERES SH** UP ON THAT ROCK WHAT BUMPS IN THE NIGHT"
and they will end it with "Screw you NASA! You took our water, we take your life announcement BIOTCH!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieNakki
So, I was just watching that video....did anyone else notice that the bald guy sitting on the right is reptilian? Lol....I swear, you can see him flick his forked reptile tongue!

Annie

Yeah!! At first I just chuckled at your post, then went back and took another look. Amazing! Sure enough, right at 00:38 seconds or so, the bald guy flicks his tongue out and it darts out real fast, like he snags a fly or something and he even smacks his lips when he pull his tongue back in!

Annie - what an awesome keen observer you are.

Oh, and, as for the OP: *Yawn* Well, when NASA decides to parade a talking head out for the MSM and toss us a sanitized morsel that we've likely all already heard about, great. Until then - most of us won't be holding our breath. NASA - the most expensive spokesholes on the planet...

Man that tongue-flicking thing was incredible! What else you got, Annie?

p.s. Whatever happened to our man Johnny-Quest Lear anyway? He was sure a colorful fixture around these parts then had a little too much mud-slinging and bailed. Anyone heard from him lately?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I see the good in water on the moon, for setting up outposts and such, but just as a side thought, could it just be another story to take the worlds attention away from something else going on around us, something that they maybe don't want in the headlines quite as much as this, i guess what im saying is, what else are they signing over behind the headline here, and even if it is right, will they now tell us what is under the photo shopped photos we see where there is oblivious something their, lets face it we are a little behind in our technology whereas others just may have know and used the water and gas x and y, for their own benefit in the past, Just a thought

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Liquid water would require a substantial atmosphere. Frozen water does not.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Outrageo

See, I wasn't just being a troll....I saw the tongue flick and something weird with his eyes....just being observant!

Annie

top topics

<< 1   >>

join