It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going back to sleep until it's the year 2010... I recommend you do the same.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
This is my official Hibernation thread. I might bump it up a few more times this week, but as of now I don't plan on making anymore contributions to ATS until we hit the new Decade. All my research indicates that nothing will happen in November, December, and probably Jan & Feb of 2010. But once Spring time approaches in 2010... In the month of March, all I can do is suggest that you be ready.

Look people, take a break from "denying ignorance" and focus on the Holiday Seasons with your friends and family. You need a vacation, and if that vacation means you have to go back into the world of the Matrix... then so be it.

I will admit, we should all keep an eye on this Ukraine "Super Flu" that is spreading... but other than that... Celebrate your life for a change. I just went to a NBA game tonight and was an experience that I needed to have. I cooked dinner with my wife the night before, and was the best dinner I had in a long time.

How do I simplify what I'm saying? Pretend the Alien World, the NWO World, the Middle Eastern World, The Economic World, The Political World, and Secret Society Worlds don't exist for a few months... You can go back to sleep and keep one eye open just incase a major story hits ATS, but it's time for us to get into the Holiday Spirit and enjoy the next few months with our friends and family without the knowledge we obtain becoming a conflict.

Here's a good analogy: It's time for us to blend in with the sheep for a brief moment.

If you feel like you can't stay away from subject of Aliens... Go see the movie Avatar when it hits the theater December 18th

If you feel like you want to stay updated in the subject of Survival... Go see the movie The Road.

and if you can't stay away from the subject of 2012... you know what to do (The movie wasn't that bad, I watched it with my son).

I'll keep an eye on this thread for a few days... and I'll make few more posts here regardless of who replies... But my message is make tis Holiday Season Count because it very well could be the last Holiday Season we get to enjoy in our so called "regular" lives.

Love You Guys. Always Will... and maybe I'm only speaking for myself, but it's time for a break.

And one last thing... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I can't believe 2010 is right around the corner.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I'm currently planning a trip to buenos aires in Argentina, never been , but always wanted to go, so January will be spent in the South American heat checking out the hottest women on the planet. So instead of hibernating, do some travel. go to countries you wouldn't normally think of. See how the world is outside your own borders. see how others live, enjoy themselves etc. See countries poorer than your own. leave your laptops and mobiles behind.

that's the best way of returning to the "matrix", because you will soon see it's not really a "matrix"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
You really don't have to Sleep. You could just Take a Nap. Maybe it would Help to Ponder more Universal Problems, instead of Day to Day Politics as the Previous Poster Pointed out. Alliteration aside, Have a Good One.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Perhaps we differ in intensity and philosphy

I suppose you call me a casual browser. In effect, ATS is part of my daily "fun". I tend to take what I read here with a mix of entertainment and my insatiable quest for knowledge.

The only thing that make me burn out are the plethora of cyclically ressurecting political gridlocks that are the real influenza on these forums.

Happy holidays

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Oh I've spent my fair share of time in Mexico... it's funny you mentioned this, because I just spent the last 5 minutes thinking about the time I spent there.

I saw a beautiful city in Mexico back in 2006. I spent about three months time visiting this place. It's my wife's home town, and I couldn't believe how culturally blind I was when I discovered this New World.

Sadly, I've been informed that this city now has a McDonalds, Burger King, Target, and other various corporations that are Sucking the culture right out of the city. Oh well, about 5,000 retired Americans live in this city and it attracts numerous tourists so maybe I'm just being a bit too liberal.

I would love to go back, and I planned on sending my wife and oldest son their for a few days this December, but because of financial restrictions I'm going to stay here with my youngest son and spend time with other members of the family.

I guess the culture here in America during the winter is Football, Basketball, Shopping, Video Games, and lot's of Television and Internet. Well, I'll be enjoying these aspects of life with a smile on my face this year... and I'll be writing down my new years resolutions as well.

I think it's interesting when you take a step back from America and observe it for what it is... the only way can truly analyze your country for what it's worth is when you experience another nation and compare the two... Take Argentina for example.

Look, all I can say is that is America is the most diverse nation on the planet. Sometimes I wonder if that diversity is a tornado, or is it harmony? People in Argentina will never experience the cultural diversity that I have... But at the same time I will never experience a life of pure culture that they have embraced.

Anyway... You are right, travel is good for the soul.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I already hibernated for 5 months before I decided to come back this week. Mainly, the swine flu was getting on my nerves, my house had to get done, and I was heading off to school. Now I come on because I felt lead to, to see Ukraine has a nasty plague going around, and everything is not fine as when I left. I am here to stay for awhile or until i get bored again!! Enjoy your time off though!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I've taken up a university paper on East Asian Religions, it is occupying my thoughts with the unknown ancient mystic of the oriental nations which shades my head. Been going to a park near a river to play football with mates again, which we did last summer.

I do agree with you friend, I don't post much anymore on ATS, maybe once or twice a month, it has got to hectic on here with a flux of irrational and rational members conflicting too much. I read here constantly though, very interesting threads popping up still, which originally drew me here in the first place.

I'm glad you made this thread, I guess it allows for a personal reflection on what one has to think about before some perhaps looming large changes will occur in the years to come, maybe good or bad, we won't truly know till we get there.

Many interesting talks with two of my professors during the year when I go to talk to them, one of them is back in the U.S now, a great man, he told me most definitely to savor the holidays, he himself, a man who has worked with many international organisations is convinced that we will see some change within the coming years, one what scale, he just wasn't sure, but we will find out.

Love to all, though I may not know you or have the same thoughts as you, am glad You are here.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   
What is supposed to happen in March?
Er… Did I miss something?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Oh sorry, it must 'be all Greek' to You. Maybe you should See a SoothSayer

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I just went to a NBA game tonight and was an experience that I needed to have. I cooked dinner with my wife the night before, and was the best dinner I had in a long time.

if you're not normally doing that kind of stuff because of conspiracy stuff, you probably do need to step back for a while.

as far as i'm concerned, there's no point in worrying about losing your life and liberty to such an extent that you don't take the time to savour your life and liberty.

a little time away is always a good idea

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JacobTeDreamerIV.

I guess I am really tired this morning, because I do not get what you are implying?
You talking about the Oracle of Delphi?
Seriously, what is supposed to happen in March?

[edit on 11/19/2009 by defcon5]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I must say I agree with what you said.

I will go and watch a movie at the Cinema because the last time I went I was about 17. I think I will watch Avatar & The fourth kind.

Happy new years to you also & Merry X-Mass(even though I do not believe in X-mass,lol)

Please don't forget to wish me Happy 22nd Birthday on the 1st of Jan, coz everyone forgets

I will be partying at Vortex with open minded people in December! So will be spending little time on ATS.

Sweet Dreams & Sleep tight!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Star and Flag for you Doomsday 2029. Finally.... someone that realizes that all the doom and gloom isn't as close as ATS would love everyone on their site to think. ATS survives and grows with more and more people believing that the end is nearer than it really is. The world doesn't revolve around ATS. People that are on ATS too much have "ATS Disease", where they eat, breath, speak and type doom and gloom.

People need to realize that life is about living, being with your family and enjoying whatever one truly enjoys. ATS can be considered a trap for people that are obsessed with doom and gloom and can become addictive just like nicotine to a smoker. Enjoy life and your family, and forget doom and gloom; get out and experience the world.

ATS sent your thread to the Skunk Works because they wouldn't like to see all of their members up and leave ATS until March, it wouldn't be good for their business; after all ATS is nothing more than a Business run by a Businessman wanting to make more and more money off of doom and gloom.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So, it sounds like you are hoisting the white flag of truce for the immediate future? Perhaps, a steady break from the doom and gloom is in order from time to time, friend? However, the fight goes on, as well.

There is still so much to be deliberated and discussed, and like, you, and others, I feel a turning point is upon us, very soon. What the turning point will entail, who knows, but it gives us a lot to speculate about on here and elsewhere. Perhaps, a cat nap is in order for myself as well? On the other hand, perish the thought, still so much happening around us to take a nap. Enjoy the holidays with your loved ones.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i am also curious as to whats suppposed to happen in march
very curious

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yeah, let them pass the Copenhagen treaty, cap and trade and health care take over... GREAT IDEA...NOT.

Then after they are finished with that, it will be amnesty for illegal aliens and taxes on ammo and guns.

Just you watch.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hmm.. OP has a movie as a display picture and has suggested I get off of ATS and see three crappy movies..

Hollywood Viral Marketing?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Well, I'm not really A Law'd to Tell you, but If you were Christian Bale then Maybe you could Figure sUmthing out.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
I just went to a NBA game tonight and was an experience that I needed to have. I cooked dinner with my wife the night before, and was the best dinner I had in a long time.

if you're not normally doing that kind of stuff because of conspiracy stuff, you probably do need to step back for a while.

as far as i'm concerned, there's no point in worrying about losing your life and liberty to such an extent that you don't take the time to savour your life and liberty.

a little time away is always a good idea

Well, it's not consuming my life like some people I know personally would like to tell me... but I obviously spend a lot of time researching and discussing certain topics that are ATS related.

And I don't really view it simply as "conspiracy stuff". I tend to think that ATS keeps me informed on certain issues that most people in the world are not aware of, and these issues are probably the most important subjects that we will encounter in our near future. I mean, I think some of these subjects are so important they can become mentally exhausting to a certain extent.

I mean, there really are some topics here on ATS that we should all take very seriously... I know I do.

To answer or reply to some of the other comments made:

i am also curious as to whats suppposed to happen in march
very curious

Probably nothing will happen, but for me personally I'd like to have all my supplies in place just in case something does go down. And while I'd rather not discuss subject, something tells me that we could see something in 2010... A gut feeling mixed in with a little research.

I mean the tension between Israel and Iran only seems to be escalating... and trust me, the world doesn't want to see how ugly that war could get if it happens.

Yeah, let them pass the Copenhagen treaty, cap and trade and health care take over... GREAT IDEA...NOT.

Then after they are finished with that, it will be amnesty for illegal aliens and taxes on ammo and guns.

Just you watch

One way or another they are probably going to get what they want. We just have to except the fact they have the bigger guns (nukes)... they have all the money (they can print it)... they have the upper hand in science & technology... and they decide when it's time for war. They basically run the show.

You will know when it's your time to act... I hope your ready for that time.

Hmm.. OP has a movie as a display picture and has suggested I get off of ATS and see three crappy movies..

Hollywood Viral Marketing?

I'm hollywoods biggest critic... It has Illuminati written all over it... But you know what? So does the $1 bill.

All I was doing was suggesting that we get out and "play" a little bit. Go to Disneyland like George Bush said shortly after 9-11. I mean seriously... you might as well do something fun while you still can, because #1 life is short, and #2 the world might not be such a fun place to live in next year.

Do something that's on your bucket list while you have the opportunity and savor that moment.

People need to realize that life is about living, being with your family and enjoying whatever one truly enjoys. ATS can be considered a trap for people that are obsessed with doom and gloom and can become addictive just like nicotine to a smoker. Enjoy life and your family, and forget doom and gloom; get out and experience the world.

Speaking of Nicotine, I'm gonna get an early start on my New Years Resolution and conquer the addiction of smoking. The time I spend on the internet researching doom and gloom can better be used for cooking and exercise to help combat my cigarette cravings.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

My sentiments exactly Doomsday....I suppose great minds do think alike

I have been so fortunate to have a family that for the most part is all in unison in regards to the dramatic changes that are heading our way faster than a speeding bullet.

What such changes there will be, well that still remains to be seen..............

However, with that being said, life is at more of a premium then it has ever been, so while the playground is still open better take advantage and get it while it's still hot.

Anywhoo....I don't think you could find a more fitting video in regards to the topic at hand....enjoy!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by OnTheFelt]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join