It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

greetings from the west coast of canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello, I have been visting ATS for over 6 months on a daily basis and am quite enjoying it. So I thought that I would finally register and be part of the discussion. I find the threads about 2012, ufos/ET's and NWO the most interesting. I'll leave it at that and say i look forward to contributing to threads and getting my alternative education here at ATS.

westcoast_520

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well hello there!

Glad to meet you.

I can't wait to see your many contributions to ATS!

Here are a couple of links to look over that will help you get started. Although you have been visiting us for over 6 months so you may already know this stuff... Just to be sure though

First here are the rules of ATS, also known as the Terms & Conditions Of Use,

If you are curious about getting an avatar you should read this too.
ATS Avatar & Signature Guidelines.

Also if you have any complaints or suggestions you are always welcome to send a U2U to any staff member or click hereATS Complain/Suggestion

There is also the 20 post minimum rule. This means that with the exception of creating an intro thread you must post 20 on topic posts in other peoples threads before you are allowed to make a thread.

Now everything above is not required reading but it most certainly is recommended reading!

Now, remember open up your mind, but not so far that you brain falls out!

Have fun and welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast_520

Well it Certainly is a Pleasure to have a new Forum Sibling. Enjoy your stay here and Do try to Remember to Be Polite. Some of Our more Analytical members forget to Respect the Emotions of Fellow Posters. Of course, that doesn't seem to Apply to you Judging by your Words. Have Fun!

Respectfully,

AIJacob

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
im in a similar position to yourself but im in the west coast of ireland , id swap it with you anyday ..

top topics

join