It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Embrace Punishment by the Law To Beat the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
It's time to beat your fears of the law's punishment. And do it all in together now.

Do you think you are free right now? No, you're not. You each are already in a prison made up of laws, you know? So why run from your fear of breaking the law? You should embrace punishment by the law whenever having stood up to do what you wanted to do in the first place reguardless of the law.

It takes a new world order to beat a new world order. But my version of a new world order is rather a new world law break era. Are you with me, folks? It's taking a break from all these laws as one sees fit to. It's doing whatever one wants with no fear of the law's punishment for doing so. It's where much of the world fades the law to an all-time low in their ears.

If the world outside working for the law would embrace punishment they may get themselves into, then a new world order becomes a new world law break era. Then are we free at last since much of the world cant fit into all the prisons built this far. Then we have the upper hand to cause a change in times and in laws. And what I am saying is, is through all of us embracing punishment by the law we'll (much of the world will) overthrow all the systems which have been imprisoning us.

We need a new world law break era to: 1) just go about life freely the way we each individually want to. That should be our main priority, correct? Of course.

With a new world law break era the juries will see to it you go free when they are just as much as in on it as you are. Ha! Then will actions continue doing things voicings just can't.

Which of you think a new world law break era would be useless? Expond a bit. And which of you think a new world law break era is useful? Expond a bit.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Personally,I think the 10 Commandments would have been good enough!

The Golden Rule
o unto others as you would have them do unto you!

Love your neighbor as yourself!

As for now,I wouldn't go asking for trouble! (I like your spirit though!)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Have you ever been to Jail?

How will I be free in a 4 by 4 cell?

What Laws do you me to break in order to Fight the System?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
If we all started doing it, they would probably decide it was a conspiracy, therefore a "serious" felony, and after a few days we'd have our three strikes and never get out of jail.
To quote CowboyDrifter, "Have you ever been to jail?" They really don't care how many are put into a cell. Even if you do get to leave, whatever disease your cellmates are carrying will be coming home with you.
I understand your reasons, but it's going to have to be better thought out than to break the law to overfill the jails.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Look on the bright side...

Punishment doesnt last forever. Once we get on top we will see to it the prison gates are opened up. Yes, so that everyone during the era can be free at last. We will curve the darkest sentences. But this is only if we are all in this together. Then it should work. Then laws and sentences will be cut like price tags.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

"Rev 13

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints."

^^This is a good and wise thing if you understand by having an ear. And with the juries recycling people up out of doing jail time you can see how it must also take a sword. Like I said then actions will continue doing things since voicings can't do much.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Tormentations]

top topics

join