It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PORT GLASGOW ,SCOTLAND,UFO SIGHTING 13/11/09

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

full link;
www.greenocktelegraph.co.uk...

INTRIGUING internet footage of a mysterious disc seen hovering in the skies over Port Glasgow has sparked an Inverclyde UFO hunt. The mysterious craft was seen floating high above Coronation Park late on Friday afternoon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It could be anything,bad video,bad picture........bad

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Could you show me where the UFO in this video is?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I didn't want to post the same question myself because I feared being seen as sarcastic.

I don't see it either? Please help us out here.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Whatever it is (seems to be a cellphone video so very blurry) it appears to be quite large. If it's some kind of lighter-than-air craft, it's hovering seems odd. That said, I don't know the flight plan!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Obviously it's the black dot in the middle of the screen as far as I know it could be a cloud, that is why I posted to find out what you think.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I see a dark obeject in the middle of the cloud. It could be the camera, but it looks a little blurry, like heat distortion. I am not a meteorologist, but it does not look like it is part of the cloud.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I thought my eyesight was bad since I am an "old goat". There clearly is something hovering in the cloud. It is not part of the cloud and it is not a balloon.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
To me, it looks like the bottom portion of a water droplet on a window pane. I noticed how the video compression around the object also resembles a water droplet.

This is only my interpretation though

edit: on second viewing I can hear the wind outside (didn't have my speakers on!) Disregard my first commentary.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DARKJEDIG]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKJEDIG
To me, it looks like the bottom portion of a water droplet on a window pane. I noticed how the video compression around the object also resembles a water droplet.

This is only my interpretation though

edit: on second viewing I can hear the wind outside (didn't have my speakers on!) Disregard my first commentary.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DARKJEDIG]

But wouldn't you see the rain drop no matter if the camera is zoomed in or pulled far back. The dark object is only seen when he zooms in on the cloud.

EDIT: Nevermind..just saw your edit.

[edit on 11/18/09 by IconoclasticTalamasca]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Very strange indeed.

It does annoy me that people only seem to film these things for a minute or two. If he had filmed for a longer period, it may have revealed more.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Jesus Christ!
Nice video
That looks very convincing
There was a sighting in Livingston, Scotland recently also.

new topics

top topics

join