It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gaga and beyoncé...and an alien head!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
ok i v just watch the new video of beyoncé with lady gaga for those who think that both of them use secret society symbol now i give you more to talk for those who did not notice at 4:00 miss beyoncé is wearing a shirt with a alien head a gray type with a cap write on it peace and two ring with the symbol of man and women...is she aware abot disclosure

[edit on 17-11-2009 by pitchdragon]

[edit on 17-11-2009 by pitchdragon]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I like the video! Yup GENERATION "X"

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Which phone manufacturer or telecommunications carrier did they wrote this commercial jingle for? I wonder what would be more scarier, seeing an actual alien or seeing those women without makeup? If disclosure means having to hear and see less of this pop trash, it cannot come too soon.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't think it has any special secret message. Just terrible sound. Is that music?

I don't know ...but I might believe they (CIA etc..) could use stuff like above to get information out of people with-out leaving physical marks on the person.

I myself could not watch the whole thing with-out intense mental pain.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
computer generated lack of human feel and dynamic garbage fed to the masses without substance or integrity.
barf bag required.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
sometimes I am ashamed I am a human... this clip is an insult to civilisation. Just disgusting from A to Z. This just reminds me why i do not have a TV anymore!

top topics

join