It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clas Svahn Interview ~ UFOs in Sweden

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Hehe. I had a discussion with him before I left for Canada to hunt down the Niagara Falls UFO. He was 100% convinced it was just a weather phenomenon, despite never seeing one acting quite like this before.

Guy's.. well, not a fraud, but definitely not too bright if you ask me. He jumps to conclusions too fast based on too little information, at the very least. I think he's subconsciously a debunker.

Drexon, are you sure you've posted this one in the right thread?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Further information on the Swedish 'ghost rocket' phenomenon taken from the free E-book 'The Challenge of Unidentified Flying Objects' by Professor Charles Maney:

Chapter 4 - The Swedish "Ghost Rockets"

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Clas Svahn, Chairman of UFO-Sweden, discusses more Swedish UFO cases including Operation 'Sea Find':

Every year more than 300 reports are forwarded to UFO-Sweden. In the first hour of this interview, we talk about the most interesting UFO cases and reports going back to the famous "ghost rockets" of the 1940's. Then, we talk about sightings and UFO activity around Scandinavia and discuss Clas' own sightings. We also talk about the intriguing case of several objects that crashed into different lakes all around Sweden. The Swedish military became involved in the case, calling it "Operation Sea Find"..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12

I've once seen these UFO's flying over my house ,and also in the day time but they are hard to see because they fly so fast. they are very playful things, when they past over my house I saw them playing with each other very strange, like small white energy balls , not like any metallic disc or something like that. Never knew what they were.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
'Uncertain Future For UFO Archive' sourced by Anomalist

AFU-Sweden's Archives for the Unexplained is facing a money crunch as government-sponsored funding for its workers is ending and the institution is being forced to look for other financial support. Anders Liljegren and his collaborators are hoping that new volunteers will self-identify for the sometimes onerous but important work of preserving material on UFOs and other anomalous phenomena.

www.nt.se...

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I live in sweden and yes Clas Svahn is a giant duche.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join