It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Odd Contrail...

page: 1

join
share:
six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yesterday while driving in middle Georgia, I saw the oddest contrail I had ever seen before. I am hoping that one of the experts here can identify what I saw. I will try to descibe it as I did not have a camera available. It was a series of dots. 3 down and 4 to 5 across making a box/rectangle. All dots were eqadistant from one another. There were 5 of these "boxes" then a pause then another series of these "boxes" then a pause and another series of "boxes". Each pause between "boxes" was the same distance. There were approx. 15 of this series that I could see. Very similar to what is below, except there are 3 dots instead of 2 down.

::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: ::::: :::::

Any Ideas?

Edit for spelling....

[edit on 16-11-2009 by six]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Saw some of it at least. Very. Weird. It even had my husband wondering and he never wonders about anything. I haven't seen this sort of thing in a very long time, hmmm... since our drought ended.

I'm, sure some very smart ATSer will come along and explain it for us.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've seen a new form of sky-writing whereby a series of dots are released to spell the name or whatever. Rather than the cursive of old (as seen in cartoons), it's a 'digital version.' It looks like a digital readout.

Could it be something like that?

six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My father was involved with the USAF in some capacity or another for over 20 years, so I have grown up around planes. I have always had a keen interest in them, especially military. I have never seen anything like it. At first I was thinking "doughnuts on a rope", but that doesnt fit.

six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

I was close enough that I think I would have been able to make out any letters. I dont think so. The pattern never deviated that I could tell. It was always 3 down and 4-5 across.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Check to see if there were any air shows on that day, if not, then, I haven't the foggiest!

six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

No air shows in the area. Macon didnt have one this week end and this would have been north of their airport anyways. No other towns with a airport near enough for something like this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
What kind of aircraft?

It still may be a skywriter....practice?

The type of aircraft might give better clues.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sounds like skytyping. Maybe they just couldn't think of anything to say.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by Phage]

six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Badgered1

Never saw it, unfortunately....Sorry for one liner

[edit on 16-11-2009 by six]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ya I been seeing the same thing in the St louis area and the dupped chemtrails all day Saturday and these seemed much higher than they normally do them.

Sunday came around and its been raining since Sunday morning here and I am guessing it will rain a few more days since the last time they sprayed the sky all day back in Oct. it rained a week afterwards.

six

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Looked very similar to the first picture except there was no deviation in the pattern. Plus this was out in the middle of no-where. I was at least 40 miles north of Macon. Not much out there to benefit from sky typing. Although I could be wrong..lol

new topics

top topics

join