It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful UFOs over Tracy, California

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hot off the presses:

Recently snapped UFO pics, Tracy, CA

Whatever they are, I think they're gorgeous.

I heard about this from Monique, whose recent and ongoing sightings are detailed in the following thread:

Night Lights over Livermore

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Without more data (such as exif, etc) it would be hard to swallow these pics. I emailed to see if they have the actual photos, and I would suggest others here do the same.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Those pictures look like someone elses digital art.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
The other night I saw a strange light in the distance,I ran and grabbed my binoculars,ended up being helicopters and appeared just like these pictures

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
GAH! is there a UFOlogist photography class where every picture you take has to be shakey? is this a requirement or what?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
they look very similar to the one a friend of mine accidentally caught.

We were just a block away from the lab while preparing for a motorcycle ride.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The link to the site with the pictures has several folks who witnessed this. So I'd say not CGI at least.

LEDs would be my strongest terran-based guess, but some who say this specifically said they thought of this, and no, it didn't appear to be a remote controlled aircraft with LEDs, due to the shape of some (orbs), and their movement range and distance.

Interesting anyways... hope we can hear more on this.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well if it was A single remote controlled plane...why do we see three of them in one of the photos??

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's worth noting that there are very few RC planes or helicopters that come from the factory with LEDs. Kits exist which allow hobbyists to add LEDs to RC aircraft, but models of this nature tend to be very small, and even the brightest LED is going to seem infinitesimally small when seen from a distance.

I'm not saying it's impossible, mind you, and I know of at least one well-known case in which a guy did use and LED-clad RC aircraft to pull numerous UFO pranks.

So it could be an RC model plane, but it's not especially likely that it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the pics were the small ufos, from Close Encounters of the Third Kind

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Those are pretty good pictures. It would be interesting to check out the originals. My husband and I were born and raised in Tracy, our UFO experiences as kids happened there.

Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories is also close by, so it could be something experimental they are trying out.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Why even bother to post something like this? Why Clearly it is a vague representation of a UFO, Or at least what the general populace thinks a UFO is. So Why bother to post this???

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Why even bother to post something like this? Why Clearly it is a vague representation of a UFO, Or at least what the general populace thinks a UFO is. So Why bother to post this???

Why bother to post anything at all, according to your logic, or lack thereof. If you bothered to check the thread that I referenced in my original post, you'd see that there's been a very recent discussion about ongoing sightings of "night lights" over Livermore and Pleasanton. Tracy is practically next door to these cities, so mysterious lights above Tracy are very relevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Wow, I currently reside in Lodi, Ca... minutes away from Tracy, Ca.

Didn't see a thing, and am always mesmorized toward the night sky.

Interesting though, real or fake.

Eerie enough as it may be, I see a lot of strange activity out here with
spontaneous/sporadic lights flashing out of nowhere. Wish I could post
pics, but unfortunately.... you know the rest!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Tek-Neek55]

top topics

join