It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hologram UFO or a black project UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I am not sure about you guys; but I have been following Rod's videos on a daily to weekly basis, and the only evidence that I have so far stumbled across with major suspicion is this bit of footage of the craft/ufo/black project you name it, is changing shapes noticeably after the red lights are activated below the air craft. It is as if those lights are illuminating the presence of the shaping of the craft taking place.

Judge for your self.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Starscream you've failed me again!

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
yes this MUST BE a hologroam UFO. If this indeed is the case then it is 100% fact that this hologram UFO must be surrounded with millions of invisible UFOs and the hologram UFO must have a reptilian pilot.
Notice how you do not see the ground in this video? That is because is was filmed on planet draco durring the Serpo program exchange.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Perhaps you have posted a wrong video, as this originally looks like a Boeing and continues to look like a Boeing even after the sunset glare in the area of the undercarriage.

Unless there is something else that i fail to see.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Amazing footage of the sun glinting off a jetliner in flight.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Sounds like we have dozen of footages available to prove that theory, hey?

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
to answer the OP's title - Neither.

it's a jet with the sun reflecting off of it

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Let's see, a velocity displacement with a 12x (?+) digital camera zoom is sure going to see ground. Might as well see ground on a draco moon from that distance.

[edit on 11/16/2009 by krystalice]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by krystalice

Oh course i could be wrong this could just be a 5 min clip of a jet and a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
nice chemtrail footage pretty obvious its a plane with a glare

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Blowing this like this up into something they are not is just plain ignorance. Honestly, we toss around the term "deny ignorance" in this place a lot, but it does actually mean something.

I'm with the majority here, this video is nothing alien/ufo, but only appears that way to folks that want to believe so bad they turn of the centers of their brain that use logic, reason and common sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
to me it also looks like the sun glittering on the plane !

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
So.... what's this supposed to be about???? I see your Boeing 747 with the sunlight glaring off one of the engine cowlings.....but that's all this is. No chemtrails, no UFO's, looks like a United Airlines jet, or could even be Air China Cargo based on the livery. (That means 'paint scheme' to all those that see this as a ufo...)

oh and add a couple of these:

[edit on 16-11-2009 by SlinkyDFW]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
that was awesome
best footage ive ever seen.
im totally convinced now

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
I am not sure about you guys; but I have been following Rod's videos on a daily to weekly basis, and the only evidence that I have so far stumbled across with major suspicion is this bit of footage of the craft/ufo/black project you name it, is changing shapes noticeably after the red lights are activated below the air craft. It is as if those lights are illuminating the presence of the shaping of the craft taking place.

Judge for your self.

Jesus tap dancing Christmas, you have GTBSM.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Alright guys, let's just drop this UFO thing than. But still I am curious as to why the wing span on the aircraft appears to change shape? Is that perhaps some sort of light camera natural deception?

I would love for some one to explain that to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I have received some other feedback from some ATS users regarding Rod's videos, and to my surprise; I also have happened to have posted a skeptical comment on one of his videos, as a result I received from Rod nothing but abuse.

Sorry to people here who might have been deceived in his videos; I have unsubscribed from his videos as a result.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by krystalice
Alright guys, let's just drop this UFO thing than. But still I am curious as to why the wing span on the aircraft appears to change shape? Is that perhaps some sort of light camera natural deception?

I would love for some one to explain that to me.

As perspective changes so does the apparent "shape". If this were not true, a cube would always look like a square from any viewing angle.

top topics

join