It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Eyes on the Zoo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's common knowledge that some animals are keen to natural disasters well in advance.They shake and jolt around in their cages in an effort to escape into freedom and run to the mountains to saftey. We all could learn a thing or two from watching the zoos.

Of course, in this current global climate, we have more then zoos to keep an eye on. We have Wallstreet, Silicon Valley, D.C., the United Nations and others.

This thread should be dedicated towards keeping an eye on the world Zoo. The Elite and powerful are our animals to observe. If they all jump into their jets on a Monday, then you better believe that SHTF before Friday. If any interesting news articles or events pop up, please post them here.

[edit on 16-11-2009 by patmac]

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Reply so that this goes into my faves! Great angle, I totally agree! Our financial gurus should be watching "short" positions of key stocks, and our domestic and international political gurus should be watching for odd absences of news or appearances!

It is always the slow news days that are the scariest!!

Keep on eye on the monkey suits!

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It's been a while since I've thought about this old thread of mine, and instead of posting an entirely new and redundant copy. I'd like to bring it up again.

To re-iterate, can we keep an eye on our political elite for a few weeks?
They track us enough, and everyone I know would like to be aware if they ever collectively flee the coop. To be honest, it may be the last and most blatant warning sign we get.

[edit on 21-6-2010 by patmac]

posted on Jun, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
edit: lol, thought you meant actual animals

But, still a good idea. What things to look for, though?

[edit on 25-6-2010 by The Dutch]

top topics

join