It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccine injury

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
A group us got together and talk naturally turned to the flu and vaccines. After a while, it turned out that two locals had strokes within one day of taking the the 'normal' flu vaccine. One of these stroke events occurred 15 years ago. The second event occurred a few years ago. The people who had the strokes did not tie it to the vaccine when it happened -- but it now it seems a little much for coincidence.

Do you know someone that had a stroke or other serious medical condition within a short time of having a vaccine?

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Seems to me that stroke would be written off as preexisting condition. Like Billy Mays who hit his head on the overhead compartment on a plane and died a day later from natural causes.
But I believe vaccines are harmful. The design of the body didn't intend for a general medicine to be injected into it in order to save it from disease. I disagree with the whole vaccine program because it messes with nature.
Your thread is the same method of collecting numbers that the CDC uses. Well done. Good luck with this poll.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

I agree, the normal immune system I believe, gets to a point where it just stops doing what it was intended to do. I keep telling one of my older friends that he may as well get use to having a shot every year from now on, because if he stops getting them, his system may not do it`s normal job of fighting off viruses. The body gets use to having something else do the job that it should be doing.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by FiatLux]

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
National vaccine injury compensation.

This is a good place to poke around and gather some information.

It is worth noting that a lot has been paid out in vaccine injuries and deaths. Many of these cases are still pending.

The cdc and the medical complex accept it as a numbers game. If the vaccine saves millions of lives, and ruins dozens it is acceptable risk. I'm not agreeing with this sentiment, just explaining why they'd back vaccines that are known to harm some people.

top topics

join