It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Today: Germanys sovereignty restricted by US and allies, insiders book claims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I found this video on youtube talking about how america and its allies are still running germany, and germany has no real voice in its on future still.

Here is the video...

I have always felt that there is something fishy about german so called democracy, and whether this book is true or not, there would be an agreement like this behind the scenes, to stifle german national pride. I think we all know they have squashed german national pride ever since ww2, and they are still doing it.

So what do you guys think. I think the book makes a good point and if its in english i may get a copy one day. Whether like i said, if the facts here are true or not, something like this is going on, and whether german people still do not have any real freedoms other than superficial, is debatable.

I like russia today and i think like the man said in the vid, it would be good for russia and germany to have strong ties, but whether anglo american empire will ever allow that is up to question.

Your thoughts....

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Why dont you just ask the germans? THe German people and Government are the driving force behind the EU. So much for stifling thier ambitions eh?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by loner007

But who really knows. I assume the book means that any nationalist tendencies from the germans are not allowed, and they do not have any say in the future.

We have seen it recently with far right politicians in europe dying, did we not, when they where starting something popular.

I think its debatable who is the driving force of the european union.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I doubt America and its allies are running Germany. Probably the shadow government running most of the west is running Germany also. America is not in charge of anything. It is an illusion that America has any control. Look at our economy. No native born American would want all this misery for our country.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hi i´m german and i can tell u a lot about this.
First, lets start in wwII. In 1949 a capitulations-contract was signed between the allies and germany. History.
BUT nobody talks about the !never! signed "peace-contract".
The full sovereignity would be given to germany back ONLY WITH a peace contract.
What does this mean for now?
It means that ALL laws and contracts started with the "Grundgesetz" (like us constituion) until the last government act is not legal!
They´re unguilty, because the BRD doesnt exist in this state of law. It is today as we speak, the law of the "Weimarer Republik"

On and in the german travel passport is a symbol its not the typical german eagel, it´s the former symbol the "reichsadler"!

A good old friend of mine had a interesting expierience. He was in conflict with law because of being too revoltic at a demonstration.
When the judge asked him for his statement, he told him he was unguilty because the law the judge and whole germany follows is not legal as above told. He went two times in revision and the highest constitution judge in Kassel spoke him free when he won´t go public...!

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JimIrie

hmmmm? quote from wikipedia

West Germany (German: Westdeutschland) is the common English name for the Federal Republic of Germany (German: Bundesrepublik Deutschland) in the period between its formation in May 1949 to German reunification in October 1990, when the communist East Germany was dissolved and the five states on its territory joined the Federal Republic of Germany, ending the more than 40-year division of Germany and Berlin. From the 1990 reunification onwards, the enlarged Federal Republic of Germany with sixteen states has been exclusively known as Germany in common usage.

The Federal Republic of Germany was organized from the initially 12 states formed in the three Western Zones or Allied Zones of occupation held by the United States, the United Kingdom, and France. City of Bonn was its provisional capital city. The fourth Allied occupation zone or East Zone (Ostzone) was held by the Soviet Union. The parts east of the Oder-Neisse were de facto annexed by the Soviet Union and Communist Poland, the remaining central part around Berlin became the communist German Democratic Republic, GDR (in German: Deutsche Demokratische Republik, DDR) with its de facto capital East Berlin. As a result, the remaining Western Germany had a territory about half the size of its previous democratic-capitalist antecessor, the interwar Weimar Republic.

Relations with the Soviet bloc improved during the era of Ostpolitik in the 1970s, and the two German states recognized the existence of each other. De jure West Germany formally maintained the exclusive mandate: it recognized the GDR as a de facto government still within a single German nation that in turn is represented de jure by the West German state only, while East Germany recognized the existence of two German countries de jure, and the West as both de facto and de jure foreign country.

The foundation for the influential position held by Germany today was laid during the Wirtschaftswunder (economic miracle) of the 1950s, when West Germany rose from the massive destruction wrought by World War II to become the world's third largest economy. The first chancellor Konrad Adenauer, who remained in office until 1963, had worked for a full alignment with the West rather than neutrality. He not only secured a membership in NATO, but he was also a proponent of agreements that developed into the present-day European Union. When the G6/G8 was established in 1975, there was no question whether the Federal Republic of Germany would be a member as well.

With the collapse of communism in Central and Eastern Europe in 1989, symbolized by the opening of the Berlin Wall, there was a rapid move towards German reunification. East Germany voted to dissolve itself and accede to the Federal Republic in 1990. Its postwar five states (Länder) were reconstituted, and along with reunited Berlin, which ended its special status and formed an additional Land, they formally joined the Federal Republic of Germany on 3 October 1990, raising the number of states from 10 to 16. The expanded Federal Republic of Germany, now exclusively known as simply Germany in the English language, retained its political culture, and it continues the memberships in international organizations, as well as its Western foreign policy alignment and affiliation to Western alliances like the European Union and NATO. The enlarged Federal Republic of Germany is the continuation of, and not a successor to, the (West German) Federal Republic of Germany with fewer states until 1990.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is true anywhere in the world where a "helping hand" is being offered. It is a intrusion. Debtor nations are often compromised on the sovereignty. "Third world" countries are often hit the worst. The network of the elite is based on franchises in exchange for favors and behaviors.

top topics

join