It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12-12-12 Stellarium Video and 12-2-12 Picture

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
So since the alignment of the Sun with the center of the galaxy happens every 26,000 years I decided to go forwards and backwards in time to see if planetary events similar to this have happened before around those times.

I discovered that a very similar event as the one between 12/2/12 and 12/12/12 occurs again in the year 28012 during the time around 7/12/28012. However the rising of these three planets is not as linear as it is in 12/12/12 and the moon doesn't appear to be involved.

Also in 23988 BC (-23988 in Stellarium) around 12/12 Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Luna and Sol all rise in a fashion very similar to that around 12/12/2012.

Just food for thought.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seventhdoor
So since the alignment of the Sun with the center of the galaxy happens every 26,000 years I decided to go forwards and backwards in time to see if planetary events similar to this have happened before around those times.

I discovered that a very similar event as the one between 12/2/12 and 12/12/12 occurs again in the year 28012 during the time around 7/12/28012. However the rising of these three planets is not as linear as it is in 12/12/12 and the moon doesn't appear to be involved.

Also in 23988 BC (-23988 in Stellarium) around 12/12 Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Luna and Sol all rise in a fashion very similar to that around 12/12/2012.

Just food for thought.

Yes Seventhdoor I noticed the same thing! It makes me believe Stellarium is only accurate up to the year 1000 AD. Because when you go to 999AD the planets viewed in Stellarium via Egypt changes drastically. And doesn’t start to head in a more western/southern direction until the year 26,800 BC. That alone makes me go, no way in hell! I mean, I strongly believe man built the pyramids, and I strongly believe they used ancient wisdom we have lost… but over 28,000 years ago? I mean I went year by year and if I saw something that even looked close I followed it for weeks and sometimes months, until I reached the year 6000BC… Then I started to fast forward every thousand years until the planets starting moving south again… but 28,000 years… That just seems ridiculous on so many levels. My conclusion right now is… Stellarium does not give accurate information passed the year 1000AD.
Because…
If you fast forward Stellarium to Dec 10 3131, you get something worth looking at… its not even close to correct, and doesn’t line up like 12/2/12 nor does the eclipse happen nine days later… however that is the closest date I could find even after forwarding 3000 years before I decided I needed a break. Oh there are other days to point at, but not one that does what the moon does on that date in 3131... So obviously what I discovered is something that is very unique… Do I believe it only happens every 28,000 years… NO! Could I be wrong… YES! But I need something a heck of a lot more accurate then this free program to know for sure.

The more I research ancient text about this reBirth the more scarier 2012 becomes… I don’t believe that (or perhaps I don‘t wonna believe that) … but I have to admit ancient man most certainly did! This whole accidental discovery of mine is getting spooky!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

There will be two solar eclipses in 2012.

On May 20th an annular eclipse will be visible from China, across the North Pacific, to the southeast US.

On November 13th there will be a total eclipse which will be visible from northern Australia, across the South Pacific, not making it to South America.

There will be no other solar eclipses in 2012.

www.seasky.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

There will be two solar eclipses in 2012.

On May 20th an annular eclipse will be visible from China, across the North Pacific, to the southeast US.

On November 13th there will be a total eclipse which will be visible from northern Australia, across the South Pacific, not making it to South America.

There will be no other solar eclipses in 2012.

www.seasky.org...

Not that I totally disagree with your source... however, if that is true, then Stellarium is a broken and worthless program... Is that what we are to believe? Because if you use Stellarium... either it is stupidly wrong or that link/source is! Because that video I provided clearly shows a morning eclipse, and that video was taken from Stellarium. I wonder which it is.. especially when seventhdoor said he was able to confirm that day using two separate programs! So the question I have to discover is... ARE WE BEING LIED TO, OR TRICKED?

I would give anything for you to be right Phage, because all the stuff I am reading about the significance of that day is not good, its not good at all!!!

--Charles Marcello

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Stellarium works just fine and it does not show an eclipse. I don't think you're using it correctly. I think your time settings are off. It also helps to turn "atmosphere" off.

Here is what that sunrise looks on 12/12 (Egypt time) from Giza (29° 58′ 45.03″ N, 31° 8′ 3.69″ E).[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a5ae93ba7ff1.png[/atsimg]

Now, here is what it looks like on 12/13. Close, but the Moon is always close to the Sun when it is new.[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ebaf75e20bf9.png[/atsimg]

Here is what an eclipse actually looks like (in Australia on 11/14/2012, Oz time).[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cab97cbad730.png[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I dont know about any eclipse on the dates mentioned, it looks like the moon gets close to the sun on those days when I used Stellarium, but when I moved around the world I found no eclipse, only a near eclipse.

However I will say that I immediately was skeptical of Stellariums accuracy, and at least double checked the order of those four celestial bodies using another program called Starcalc, a more mathematical program which is less intuitive to use, but which at least verified that on the morning of 12/12/12 Saturn, Venus, Mercury, Luna and Sol all rise above the horizon in the fashion shown in Stellarium.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventhdoor

Yes, it gets very close to being an eclipse in Egypt on 12/13 (Egypt time). But when you're talking about an eclipse, close doesn't count.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well slap my butt and call me spanky! Phage I stand corrected... There is no eclipse... When you turn atmosphere off, the moon is close, but as you say close doesn't cut it. Does that destroy the rebirth... In my eyes... YES! Will it to others? The visual effects might be the kicker.... this I don't know!

Regarding 12.2.12, can both you and seventhdoor do the math as well? I've done the math and it appears to be a perfect match. When I look at those two pictures side by side, and then do the math… it's almost... to give an analogy... like you are taking off a mask and putting it on someone else/in the sky. I do not trust this Stellarium program now... not just because of the atmosphere aspect, but also because of how infrequent Stellarium says this convergence takes place. I will be downloading that other program later tonight.

I'm not ready to call this totally busted just yet, not because I created this thread... hardly... but rather what had me first excited was how those three stars appeared in the sky... and then to top it off with what appeared... now we know may only appear… but it most certainly is not an eclipse. There might be something to this whole thingy still, but one or two more equations and we can either confirm something unusual at least, or completely put this down as bunk/busted.

Thanks for the clarification... How'd you do that anyway… the whole screen shot thingy? … That damn program gave me fits!

--Charles Marcello

PS. My Stellarium program still says it happens at 20:53 on 12/12/12... I am guessing that means my local time as if Egypt and Oregon were one. I should have notice that, but I did not... I mean, the sun rises at 10:53 at night... that whole spanky thingy might actually fit me like a glove!

[edit on 17-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the clarification... How'd you do that anyway… the whole screen shot thingy? … That damn program gave me fits!
[edit on 17-11-2009 by littlebunny]

Look for Print Scrn on your keyboard (it should be on the right side). Press it once and paste on MS paint or whatever.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whiteblack

Hey whiteblack,

Yeah I know that... my computer must've been having a bad day... because I tried that using countless programs... I even downloaded a shareware program thinking Stellarium was locked somehow... and nothing! I almost never turn off my computer... I know better, but its just one of those things... I usually have four or five things going on at once... anyway... I shut it all down, unplugged it and walla... of course it works now...

BTW: for those who are using Stellarium I wanted to show you how ancient people could have gotten it wrong... Meaning they thought it was the right day but the math was off just enough…? ... check these dates on Stellarium... YEAR 4749 Dec 9 and then Dec 14 as viewed from Egypt. That is 2737 years and it seems to repeat only twice before it stops… each viewing is different then the last… but just ever so much… but it does not go backwards that amount of time ie -725…. Check this first image out.. 12.2.12 and 12.9.4749 19:43:11 PST then use Stellarium to see the other… plus in 2012 it takes 9 days, in 4749 it only takes 5... Is nine days a clue times 2? Dec 3 to 21... or is it 6 plus 6 plus 6 = 18 days and Dec 21 and the end of a 26,000 Year cycle????

With a separation of 2737 years rolling forward, and without computers… if it is a cycle and Stellarium is failing once again… but if it is and all of this was done by word of mouth or really old papyrus… or whatever… could they have been wrong in the past, am I wrong now… You see this is why confirming those measurements is so important… Finding the exact measurements repeating again is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT ALSO!!! Stellarium is not gonna cut it, it seems…
However I have done two measurements now and both seems to suggest that is an exact match with the Pyramids at Giza… YET, I must admit my exuberance may in fact be blinding me, just like it did last time… This can be an ATS community confirmation or I can go outside…

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 18-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
ctrl+s Will give you a screen shot in stellarium.

You can select what file to save it to in options I think.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

After rotating the pyramids about 170º (from North).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42368d096cda.png[/atsimg]
Close but no cigar.

BTW, to get the correct time in Stellarium, change the timezone on your computer to the location before starting Stellarium.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I just had a second person confirm the measurements are damn near dead accurate... I am now going to send this outside ATS for further review...

Regarding your picture Phage... great picture btw... your placement of the stars is off just enough to make it look wrong, anyone can see for themselves if they adjust your placement of the stars it does appear to fit. Also, from doing the mathematics of your picture and those alignments, as I try to figure out what day you might have used... I got Dec 1 (from my time Dec 1 , and Dec 2 Egypt Time) instead of Dec 2 my time and Dec 3 Egypt time... Thank you for your hard work.

...Actually, your alignment does look good... its the day I question... I didn't notice until I really started playing with your picture you put the dots right on the tip of the pyramids... My browser is set to low zoom, I guess that is why it looked off... However the date you used still seems to be off. (I could've edited this to hide the fact I said that... but I do try to be honest about everything, even when I am wrong!)

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 19-11-2009 by littlebunny]

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage I am wondering if you did a second alignment with Dec 3, 2012 local Egypt time, or if you believe the picture you posted was from Dec 3, 2012... I have done many, and I do mean many measurements now and I just don't see how what your picture shows could be Dec 3 2012 Egypt local time... instead it appears you used Dec 2 2012... No doubt my fault because of my date mix up, however I was wondering if you could post an update using Dec 3 2012. Or if you don't mind... explain how you did that, and then I'll post a picture from my computer as well...

Thanks...

--Charles Marcello

posted on May, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Hey everyone I’m back again on this subject because I needed to take a break from my religious numerology studies, and two … after watching a video on the net regarding the inner chambers of the great pyramid and how they seem to point to other stars in the night sky… I decided to see what else the night sky holds/will look like on Dec 3, 2012... I no longer believe what I discovered may point to why the pyramids where built to honor (or warn about) a planetary convergence, I believe the evidence absolutely proves it. If the pyramids where built to honor Orion’s belt, instead of Orion’s Belt matching a planetary convergence seen only once every 2737 years, and only matches the Giza layout every fifth cycle… then why are there no other massive monolithic structures honoring other, more pronounced, constellations throughout Egypt, or the world for that matter… Every ancient culture seems to be honoring the Planets, with just passing homage to constellations… Why would the pyramids be different? The answer, they wouldn’t be… and what’s even stranger still… If you take the three sets of three pyramid groups at Giza, and add all of the three’s by two together… meaning, group 1, group 2, group 3.… add g1 to g2, g2 to g3, and g3 to g1, you get 6 plus 6 plus 6... 18... 18 plus Dec 3, equals Dec 21, 2012...

Using Stellarium and setting the date for Dec 3 2012 19:00hrs (Pacific Standard Time) from Giza Egypt, you see all the extra (little) pyramids (the handle of the Big Dipper, is to the Northeast, and Orion’s Belt is to the West…) plus all the other star (pyramid chamber) alignments seem to be in the right areas. Now, I’ m no Pyramid expert, but for those of you who are, you really want to check this out… This is no longer a hypothesis, this seems to be officially solved. (well, okay its still an hypothesis until I get more people to confirm this…) SOOO… Check it out people… it will freak you out, it does me, (I re-look at it at least twice a week since I discovered this new information/confirmation… I’m just shaking my head thinking… I discovered that, and its freaken cook) … I don’t know what this means for 2012, but that year is starting to equal to many damn cawinkadinks for comfort…

(as an aside… there is a perfect triangle/pyramid in the northern sky at night now… been around for a while… but tonight it was low in the sky in relation to the horizon… Maybe that’s why pyramids where built all over the world??? Hmm, something to think about!!!)

--Charles Marcello

[edit on 1-5-2010 by littlebunny]

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If you take the three sets of three pyramid groups at Giza, and add all of the three’s by two together… meaning, group 1, group 2, group 3.… add g1 to g2, g2 to g3, and g3 to g1, you get 6 plus 6 plus 6... 18... 18 plus Dec 3, equals Dec 21, 2012...

Why would you do this? The Egyptians were not aware of the Gregorian calendar which went into use in 1582?

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Are you serious, stop bringin up Mayan and Egyptians, even there date for 2012 has been debunked and is used as a cosmological calendar of solar eclipses.

2012 has been thouroughly debunked, simple deductions, like in religion, shows that someone is lying.

Anyway, it's unfalsifiable at the moment, much like god. theres no evidence out there to prove such claims. Wake up to the truth, the truth is what we know and observe, the hidden truth is what we havn't observed and understood yet (or know as fact, solid fact)

But theres no evidence to say that Niburu is true; just as theres no evidence for me stating there is a space buffalo on its way due for 2050. Stop scaring people, just like religion scares people of their own reality for fear of judgement of some cosmological creator/overlord.

Time for wake up, i know this is a 2012 section but i will continue to fully debunk supposed "truthers" until we have evidence.

www.youtube.com...

Peace, love, TRUTH and light.

'Ree

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Do you have any evidence to support Nibiru. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence against it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join