It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ONLY kind of hate allowed on ATS

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by moocowman

If that is what is you believe then I will defend your right to believe it, but I choose not to believe it "due to lack of evidence".

We both know that you cannot provide evidence so let's not bother going there eh ?

What evidence do yo have of anything else? man made science is yor god or are you the creator so your god...?
What do you actually believe in?
And what is your proof?

You chose to read the post and to respond how in hell is that forcing anything down your throat ?
My posting is a direct result of xtians trying to force their delusion down my throat, if they chose not to then we wouldn't be having this discussion.

LOL Are you really that stupid or just acting that way? come on man.
If some one mentions God then they are a Bible basher if some one incites hatred of the followers of God that makes them a innocent bye stander?
Are you not bashing us all with your beliefs constantly. Thus your an atheist zealot. You activly preach in a militant jihad'ish fashion on the virtues of your man made LOL beliefs your more religious than most Christians!

You can call me whatever you wish my friend that is your choice, nevertheless I hope my posts do provoke. i hope they provoke individual to think about why they believe the things they do and why they would attempt to force that belief upon others impinging upon their free will.

jesusyahwe, xtians....etc this provokes what? mind and emotional thought provoking incite to engage in meaningful debate...like most of the other words and phrases you use you are provoking(inviting-fishing-hoping) some one will fight back..
You in all the threads I have been unfortunate to read of yours, nothing has been to provoke meaningful discussion...

Please avoid using "TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words when posting on AboveTopSecret.com
Any and all of your post should be deleted.....just for this reason alone...if you want to talk adult then do so.

Pleas don't feel sorry or sad for me I'm a perfectly happy individual living a happy life.

Again, I'm not hating anyone but I'm surely doing something amazing right now. I'm carrying the banner of those that came before me, who were tortured and killed for what I'm doing, holding an idea to account and questioning it.

Indeed, if there is to be any pity it should be for those who were unable to provoke debate as I do but spent their lives in subjugation and fear of an idea that was not their own.

I hope you dont see yourself as a marter...I fear you do believe you are...reading the above.
There is a way to interact there is your way which amounts to nothing and then there is a pro-active way of provoking debate...you remind me of the people that say...This the way I am, I say as I want..and if you dont like it ..tough.
Funny enough I am the same in business yet I manage not to piss everyone off and still be open, honest and upfront..the main difference come back to respect...
Respect for something other than your own gratification.

No gods are not my issue, I find no evidence of their reality I find no evidence of the reality of the jesusyahweh god in particular. Are those that follow the religion of this god easy targets ? If they are they have made themselves so now they have very little authority or power to hide behind.

Do I target them ? Certainly not, I'm merely defending myself from their attempt to impinge upon my life and that of my family, in order to do this I merely engage them with words not torture not fear not burning to death mere words.

Am I angry no, but I admit being annoyed, am I hateful ? Nope I've said do time and again.
If you insist I'm these things and also insist that your god is the creator of all that there is,was or ever will be, then one certainly cannot overlook the fact that I'm the image of your god in action.

defending yourself? from what...LOL the best kinda defense is offense? even when it's not called for? If you dont believe thats cool man that is your choice...I cant force you to do anything...there is nothing to defend against by me or others adding input into a forum....It's seems you are quite fearful and scared....verging on paranoid.

Words my friend are the most powerful thing in the world....
Words are more damaging than anything...even in last sentience you again are having a dig....
You have a giant chip on your shoulder...hint keep your negativity to yourself...it adds nothing to most of our lives....

No soup kitchens around here dude plenty of kids in the pediatrics hospitals being ignored by jesusyawhe though. Whether the local baptists pray for them or I do while I'm on my bike jesus seems to be equally as indolent.

you have never answered me every time I asked this...and how do you make this world a little bit better?
Well apart from criticize everyone one else....?

And again I will reply I don't hate anyone I don't even know you or your family why should I hate you ?

Equally so you, your family don't know me or mine so I would assume you would not insist we live or believe like you.

You do you have it in your sig...you hate what I do...what do "I" and my wife and child do that makes you hate us???? WHAT IS IT MY CHILD?WIFE DOSE THAT YOU HATE?
Childish quote again with no merit or value apart from -phishing...no better than a spam bot really

You can prefer what you wish, it is what it is and if your god didn't want it so it would not be so.

e
HUH?
gibberish

No doubt this is an emotion you acquired from your god which hates and loves by equal measure despite claims that it is omni benevolent.

again HUH?

You are religious in your non-beliefs...you are more religious than I...LOL
No idea what you said but I am not religious nor part of any religion.

No ones asking you to accept anything my friend.

I love you mate but I am sorry I am not your friend....I accept you and and your rights to free will and your beliefs (shame you cant accept mine)....

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   

What does it matter what he believes in?- he's not clogging up the board with his beliefs or derailing a thread so it doesn't matter what he believes in does it?

Words my friend are the most powerful thing in the world....

Thought you said he wasn't your friend?- guess it's okay for you to say that but not okay for him to

you have never answered me every time I asked this...and how do you make this world a little bit better?

How is it any of your business what he does? you have no right to tell him how what he should be doing just because you don't like his posts

Any and all of your post should be deleted

I'm sorry but are you a mod?- this is a public forum it's not up to you to say who can post and who can't

You told Moocow that your god is his god too- he was responding to you forcing your beliefs onto him- lets be clear about that

you keep saying your Jesus your God...he is YOUR God too mate, you just choose not to accept it.

now stop trying to force your non-belife down MY throat.

Your a zealot

Ever heard the word 'projection'- it's you who is forcing your beliefs down Moocows throat and it's you who is the zealot.
Calling people names ie childish troll just because you dont like their posts is childish itself- your whole post was one big projection reeking of hypocrisy

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   
none issue imho. sorry.

i agree with others who have pointed out you could use the same formula for any group and it would not be censored as it is not hate for a group but for actions.

someone said you could not state:

i don't hate Muslims, i hate what they do.

but in reality i don't think ats would or should censor this or any such comment.

the focus is the action not the person.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

What does it matter what he believes in?- he's not clogging up the board with his beliefs or derailing a thread so it doesn't matter what he believes in does it?

Thought you said he wasn't your friend?- guess it's okay for you to say that but not okay for him to

How is it any of your business what he does? you have no right to tell him how what he should be doing just because you don't like his posts

I'm sorry but are you a mod?- this is a public forum it's not up to you to say who can post and who can't

You told Moocow that your god is his god too- he was responding to you

Ever heard the word 'projection'- it's you who is forcing your beliefs down Moocows throat and it's you who is the zealot.
Calling people names ie childish troll just because you dont like their posts is childish itself- your whole post was one big projection reeking of hypocrisy

sorry moo's mum....LOL
Post that have

TXT Messaging Shorthand" for words
are not allowed...not my rules it's the site rules....so.....

Projecting? I am not you fool...I believe in GOD, he made us all he loves us all...he is YOUR GOD too...now if you choose not to believe that. np....end of story, it's your choice and I fully accept that..again end of story....

I am not now going to call you a imaginary fairy believer that is to stupid or how dumb your are and can't make any choices or have control of thoughts for yourself and how your under the control of xxxx, and your a less intelligent than non believers and and if your 'god' is real why did little johnny down the road from me hit me in 2nd year at school.
And if 1+1=2, then why does some text translated from 2 previous languages say bla bla bla...
And untill your god burns a hole thru my retina then I will continue to pull down and make fun and insult and hurt and HATE, incite, provoke, every thing you do...while claiming I dont hate you I just hate what you do....

in this thread..... projection ...or mirroring?

Massive difference....

The line has been drawn.

If your truly believe that xmooooocaaawmanclown is such an innocent bystander then you need a reality check....

[edit on 24-11-2009 by 297GT]

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I am not you fool...I believe in GOD, he made us all he loves us all...he is YOUR GOD too...now if you choose not to believe that. np....end of story, it's your choice and I fully accept that..again end of story....

- if you want to believe in a god that's fine but you can't tell other people your god is their god- that is forcing your beliefs on others and that is how wars are started- your god is your god not mine, there are lots of different gods and everyone has a right to believe in whatever one they want- my choice is not to believe in one at all, you don't need to accept that as much as respect that.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join