It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Use of SUPER ABSORBANT POLYMERS to seed clouds that harbor bacteria / viruses for DIRTY RAIN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here's my video explaining a theory on how super absorbant polymers can be used to seed clouds that are capable of harboring and cultivating bacteria or viruses.

And here's the video that gives evidence that our government tested this on a small town in 1994

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This is a coincidence i was just thinking about this myself today. In the end i decided although this would be a great way of spreading a virus it would be very obvious. Rainwater is tested all the time at various weather stations. Also i think this would work TO well. It might be a good idea as chemical warfare but not as a sneaky way to infect a population

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am sure they have tested this, but whether its responsible for h1n1 is another matter.

Like above said, rain water is probably tested all the time, and they would be probably found out, but it must of happened in the past though.

Nice find though, and you never know. But i think h1n1 was released in mexico, on purpose by the americans, and we see that the highest concentraion was there and only there.

new topics

join