It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen boy gets Swine Flu shot then gets diagnosed with Guillaine Bare Syndrome afterwards.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow this kid got sick like what? Hours after getting his shot... and now the CDC

A high school athlete from Virginia was diagnosed with Guillain-Barre syndrome hours after receiving a swine flu shot, but health authorities are attempting to dismiss the connection as a coincidence, precisely as they resolved to do long before the H1N1 vaccination program even started.
wants to play these things off like it is disrelated.

www.infowars.com...

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Virginia, again? Really now? First the cheerleader? Then the young woman? And now this young man?

What is in our state's vaccine that is causing this, I wonder? And why Virginia?

Either way, I'm never getting the vaccine, but something is going on.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Only one out of the hundreds of thousands of shots given. Man this thing isn't even worth worrying about.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Deus Ex Machina 42

You know what? I'm thinking that these Pharmaceutical companies have created a lottery so that they infect people indiscriminately with varying diseases. I'm thinking that they have supplied different batches to create different effects.

Or maybe the chemical composition of the virus is supposed to injure or kill people with certain genetics. We need to keep track of the people who are being injured.

Also, what is weird is that that many of the people who have died from the Swine flu, we haven't really seen them in the media. It makes me wonder who those people were. Usually the news picks up stories when the victim is white and are less inclined when they are minority.

[edit on 12-11-2009 by Pocky]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I don't understand why the authorities say,"coincidence" when this syndrome is well connected to the 'flu jab. That is not to say that all cases are caused by the jab. Here is a forum from 2006 talking about Guillain-Barre,

www.nspforum.com...

Some sources put a figure of a 15 out of a million cases per year (US) whether that figure would be accelerated by mass vaccination or not I don't know.
In fact I have just found this link to the Daily Mail,(England) confirming just that suspicion,

prorev.com...

Scroll down on this page to the Guillain-Barre heading, then click on the link there, I can't copy the direct link, BTW this page has a heap of info on swine 'flu and the dillemmas confronting the medical profession.

www.dailymail.co.uk... Direct link now works!

[edit on 12-11-2009 by smurfy]

new topics

top topics

join