It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside Afghanistan Brits fight alongside stoned Afghan Army

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Just came across this on youtube. Quite a mad little video. just goes to show what they are having to put up with

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:41 AM
link   
you're so right, i really don't know how they put up with it. talk about a bunch of whinging buzz kills.

"boo hoo hoo, my balls are sweating and i want some water. we need to conserve ammo."

those english guys need to chill out and have a smoke.

[edit on 12/11/09 by pieman]

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Low on ammo and water? My god how the hell can soldiers be complaining of running low on ammo and water? I mean this is the 21st century where we can drop precision guided bombs anywhere in the world in the matter of minutes yet we can't make sure our troops have plenty of water and ammo? And we wonder why we are losing this war!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
As said at the end 'fighting for them is like going to a bar'.

This is why you'll never truely win in Afghanistan, as long as there are Afghanis there will be a resistance. As any country would that had been illegally invaded, under the delusions of an entire matrix of lies and sheep.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
lol nothing seem to phase those afghan guys. bullet came within inches of killing him and he laughs about it while english buddy hide behind a wall. our english friend need to smoke some of that to make their sweating balls a little bigger.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
lol nothing seem to phase those afghan guys. bullet came within inches of killing him and he laughs about it while english buddy hide behind a wall.

the afghans have been fighting, pretty much constantly, since 1979. the stoned afghan guys in that film have probably been fighting all their lives. a bullet coming within inches of killing him is as normal to him as having a close call crossing the road is to the english guys.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pieman

Originally posted by DOADOA
lol nothing seem to phase those afghan guys. bullet came within inches of killing him and he laughs about it while english buddy hide behind a wall.

the afghans have been fighting, pretty much constantly, since 1979. the stoned afghan guys in that film have probably been fighting all their lives. a bullet coming within inches of killing him is as normal to him as having a close call crossing the road is to the english guys.

hehe true. i do not know much of afghan history, but imho, that kind of warfare should be left to hose who are expert in it. throw vietnamese in the mix, i wonder what would happen. should be interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
They are there to get Osama bin Laden, right?

Boy, that guy is hard to get...

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Supplies are always the biggest issue in any deployment.

You think that the American army is dominant because of their tech?

No, they are dominant because they have the best damn supply train on the freaking planet.

Many a military has been undone by its supply issues. There is no simliarity to throwing down a couple of bombs, and supplying geographically isolated units in hostile territory.

And you want your soldiers to be opium addicts? Are you mad?

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Further, I know you are all programmed by now to spew about Iraq. The points against Iraq are NOT the same as Afghanistan, never were, and still aren't.

posted on Nov, 12 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
S/f.Thanx for the insight into the rigid dicipline of our Afghan allies.Are these the forces who will keep order when we pull out?Good luck with that!

new topics

top topics

join