It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thank You to All You Who Have Served

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
reply to post by December_Rain

Statute and Code Please?
Or is this made up? An answer please.

Link?
Statute?
Any Evidence at all?
I would suggest to you, get some evidence, some statutes, links, ANYTHING would be better than what you have posted, and come back and I will help clear it up for you some more.

As always, I am here to assist.

Semper

Torture and US Criminal Law
§ 2340A. Torture

(a) Offense.— Whoever outside the United States commits or attempts to commit torture shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both, and if death results to any person from conduct prohibited by this subsection, shall be punished by death or imprisoned for any term of years or for life.
(b) Jurisdiction.— There is jurisdiction over the activity prohibited in subsection (a) if—
(1) the alleged offender is a national of the United States; or
(2) the alleged offender is present in the United States, irrespective of the nationality of the victim or alleged offender.

§ 2241. Aggravated sexual abuse
(a) By Force or Threat.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly causes another person to engage in a sexual act—
(1) by using force against that other person; or
(2) by threatening or placing that other person in fear that any person will be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any term of years or life, or both.
(b) By Other Means.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly—
(1) renders another person unconscious and thereby engages in a sexual act with that other person; or
(2) administers to another person by force or threat of force, or without the knowledge or permission of that person, a drug, intoxicant, or other similar substance and thereby—
(A) substantially impairs the ability of that other person to appraise or control conduct; and
(B) engages in a sexual act with that other person;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned for any term of years or life, or both.

§ 2242. Sexual abuse
Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or pursuant to a contract or agreement with the head of any Federal department or agency, knowingly—
(1) causes another person to engage in a sexual act by threatening or placing that other person in fear (other than by threatening or placing that other person in fear that any person will be subjected to death, serious bodily injury, or kidnapping); or
(2) engages in a sexual act with another person if that other person is—
(A) incapable of appraising the nature of the conduct; or
(B) physically incapable of declining participation in, or communicating unwillingness to engage in, that sexual act;
or attempts to do so, shall be fined under this title and imprisoned for any term of years or for life.

§ 2441. War crimes
(a) Offense.— Whoever, whether inside or outside the United States, commits a war crime, in any of the circumstances described in subsection (b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for life or any term of years, or both, and if death results to the victim, shall also be subject to the penalty of death.

CHAPTER 51—HOMICIDE
# § 1111. Murder - Death and imprisonment for life

Source: www.law.cornell.edu...
=================================================

Again these are just few of the crimes I put there not even all. The thing that all received adequate punishment and your statement they dont have to be put in jail is absurd at best.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The TOP level who the US Army failed to bring to justice:-
Second line.

Although much has been revealed about the Bush administration's torture program, those in the upper echelons of the administration who conceived of, crafted, and approved the program have almost entirely escaped accountability. The graphic below diagrams the participation of these high-level officials in the torture program based upon publicly available documents.

www.aclu.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Well that is something..

Still just your opinion and not in anyway based in fact as obviously more informed minds than yours charged them with the appropriate statutes.

I could post the statute for the leash laws in Washington DC, doesn't mean they were guilty of it, but it is on the books..

What happened? Did you try and sign up and get rejected? Sounds that way and nothing to get all emotionally bound up over. The military can't take everyone.

Semper

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Is that the best personal attack you got? Try harder next time lmao. Seriously, bring something new to table instead of old song "oh they are not facts". Prove it they are not facts, if you can. Show me your law where it says, these facts are wrong.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by December_Rain]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Claiming that everything posted contrary to what you believe is a personal attack is an old and tired trick and indicative of a weak stance.

The simple fact is, those that have served, those in positions, and rightfully so, high than yours; have determined what the charges should correctly be.

You stating, out of an ignorance of the facts, that they are wrong; in no way validates your position.

You obviously have a hatred toward brave young men and women and want to see them brought down. That is a personal attack from you on them. As I stepped up and served, I feel it is my right to step up again, and defend them.

Regardless, the people in authority have spoken, they are much more educated in the facts than you are, in fact, anyone that has served would be. So my stance is clearly the correct one.

Hatred is never a solid base as it always has an underlying agenda.

Semper

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
If I was there, these low life scum would not have been free breathing today but sadly I was not.

Oh really? I guess you would have just shot them, huh? No trial, no nothing. Judge, jury, executioner.

Talk is cheap.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Back to you, who is stating out of ignorance that these are not facts. Prove them...thru the law, any link?any source? no nothing? Talk is cheap yeh' right. Lol. carry on.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Now you want someone else to "prove the negative"???

Another very inexperienced trick.

The "FACTS" are that which has happened..

The "Untruths" and "Opinions" are that which you are posting.

See?

Simple.

Semper

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
On this very special day, may we all take the time to remember the veterans and their considerable contributions to our freedom.

Let us pay special tribute to the fallen at Fort Hood.

A [*SNIP*] to All You Who Have Served in the neo-imperialist American army.

On that very special day, you should have taken the time to remember the millions of victims of those veterans and their considerable loss of other people's freedom and culture caused by American involvement in wars since the early 20th century.

How anyone can remain so ignorant to still defend American neo-imperialism today is mindboggling...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by AshleyD]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Not as per the World view...they are facts, only for few delusional american army ppl they are opinions. US is bound by Geneva Conventions which it has ratified, is signatory too and have used as an excuse for it's illegal war on Iraq. The secret Govt. memos/documents uncovered from US Army and US Govt. itself proves these (torture, deaths, rapes) are facts posted by me here which you failed to prove are mere opinions:
- www.abovetopsecret.com...

You see these were sent out by US govt under Freedom of Information Act. are nowhere created by me but by US Govt officials itself. So it's not my opinions. To state these are just opinions you have to provide proof that these facts are not facts but just opinions.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

4. war Crimes (under Geneva Convention) - Death/ life imprisonment

Link?
Statute?
Any Evidence at all?

The existence of CIA prisons in several countries is no longer a secret. The abuse of inmates in prisons like Guantanamo Bay and Abu Graib is no longer a secret. The perversity about these prisons, however, is that it is perfectly legal for US constitution to be broken in all of its aspects precisely because they're located in foreign countries, which is the very reason they are located in foreign countries. Such tactics may thus be legal, but they are far from moral.

Anyway... As a European, I strongly object to US interference in my continent (including WW2) and I equally support all non-Europeans currently struggling against the neo-imperialism of this decadent empire.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by PC equals Newspeak
A [*SNIP*] to All You Who Have Served in the neo-imperialist American army.

So sad. You're making me weep.

On that very special day, you should have taken the time to remember the millions of victims of those veterans and their considerable loss of other people's freedom and culture caused by American involvement in wars since the early 20th century.

So, Craftsman, "loss of other's people's freedom"?? I guess we were stepping on the rights of the Nazis to kill anyone that disagreed with them, huh? I never saw that in a "civil rights" sort of light.

How anyone can remain so ignorant to still defend American neo-imperialism today is mindboggling...

And how can anyone remain so ignorant to think it's all just "neo-Imperialism"? Which I noticed you've used in three other threads.

"OK, kids, the words of the day are "Neo-Imperialism".

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65
So, Craftsman, "loss of other's people's freedom"?? I guess we were stepping on the rights of the Nazis to kill anyone that disagreed with them, huh? I never saw that in a "civil rights" sort of light.

The Nazis didn't killed anyon who disagreed with them. Do you really believe that load of nonsense? Anyway, us Europeans didn't need you to come and fight the Nazis. If you really wanted to fight someone, you should have fought the communists (which Patton came to realise unfortunately no earlier than 1945). They were the real threat to Europe, not the Nazis.

Anyway, it's not so much the issue of defeating the Nazis that Europeans care about (although I'm sure 60 years of Nazi dominance would have been far better than 60 years of US dominance), however the real issue is the way the US corrupted European society at every level. It bothers me a lot to see the US now doing the very same thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

And how can anyone remain so ignorant to think it's all just "neo-Imperialism"? Which I noticed you've used in three other threads.

I've lived under a regime that was shaped by the neo-imperialist policies of your country for my entire life. I know the dire consequences of 6 decades of American cultural and economical interference in Europe first hand.

"OK, kids, the words of the day are "Neo-Imperialism".

If Neo-Imperialism sounds new to you (I admit its use is not common), you may have heard of terms such as Neocolonialism , Americanization or Cultural Imperialism?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The Nazis didn't killed anyon who disagreed with them. Do you really believe that load of nonsense? Anyway, us Europeans didn't need you to come and fight the Nazis. If you really wanted to fight someone, you should have fought the communists (which Patton came to realise unfortunately no earlier than 1945). They were the real threat to Europe, not the Nazis.

They didn't, huh? You have to be kidding me. Tell that to the Communists that were thrown into concentration camps. And that goes for anyone else that spoke out against them, even their own people.

"Nazis not a threat". Now that's something you don't hear every day. Someone tell me what the hell they are teaching in school these days??

Anyway, it's not so much the issue of defeating the Nazis that Europeans care about (although I'm sure 60 years of Nazi dominance would have been far better than 60 years of US dominance),....

Ask someone in Holland, Belgium, France, Russia, etc, if they have the same opinion you have; that things would have been so much better with the Nazis in control.

....however the real issue is the way the US corrupted European society at every level. It bothers me a lot to see the US now doing the very same thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We did? I think the "corruption" was a little bit of give and take.

I've lived under a regime that was shaped by the neo-imperialist policies of your country for my entire life. I know the dire consequences of 6 decades of American cultural and economical interference in Europe first hand.

But according to you, things would have better had the Nazis taken over, right? I guess that means you're not a Jew, a Slav, or any of the other cultures and people that were considered "untermensch" by the Nazis.

If Neo-Imperialism sounds new to you (I admit its use is not common), you may have heard of terms such as Neocolonialism , Americanization or Cultural Imperialism?

Wow, Wikipedia.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

They didn't, huh? You have to be kidding me. Tell that to the Communists that were thrown into concentration camps. And that goes for anyone else that spoke out against them, even their own people.

That's an exaggeration.

"Nazis not a threat". Now that's something you don't hear every day. Someone tell me what the hell they are teaching in school these days??

I wouldn't know. High school is about 10 years ago for me

Ask someone in Holland, Belgium, France, Russia, etc, if they have the same opinion you have; that things would have been so much better with the Nazis in control.

I actually live in Belgium and base my opinion partly on era sources and stories from people who lived back then.

....however the real issue is the way the US corrupted European society at every level. It bothers me a lot to see the US now doing the very same thing in Afghanistan and Iraq.

We did? I think the "corruption" was a little bit of give and take.

Not quite.

But according to you, things would have better had the Nazis taken over, right? I guess that means you're not a Jew, a Slav, or any of the other cultures and people that were considered "untermensch" by the Nazis.

The term "Untermensch" was a reference to marginal rapists, thieves and the rest of the bottom of the barrel. It was not a reference to any specific ethnicity, unlike commonly believed.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join